Sunday, July 17, 2011

Babies 24 & 25: When a Tornado Meets a Volcano



I usually try not to judge people on their appearances, but Zsadist looks terrifying, and his mannerisms don't help anything. He kind of glares and snarls at me.



Zsadist: I know I'm not much to look at, if you can't bring yourself to sleep with me, I understand. I can just leave.



I think about what he just said...and something in me wants to help him. He looks like he's had a really rough life. I mean, I don't know what's happened to him, but he probably didn't put that big scar on his face himself.
Even though he is muscular like all the warrior vampires, he is very skinny. I wonder why.



Me: No, I want you to stay.
I can't be sure, but he looks pleased.



I run my hand down his face. He closes his eyes. He seems to like it.
He reminds me of a wounded stray dog that hasn't been treated very well. He's weary about everything, even my attempts at affection.



Eventually though, he leans into my touch and looks at me with those remarkable yellow eyes.



I lean in and give him a quick kiss. He jumps as though he has been stunned, but his lips seek mine out.



Eventually, he wraps his tattooed arms around me and pulls me in for a deep, passionate kiss.



We move into my bedroom and it's clear that I'm going to have to take the lead here.



Under that rough exterior, he's really very timid and gentle. Soon, we get to baby making!



Once we're done and that little lullaby sounds, Zsadist goes downstairs and practices on the martial arts dummy. He seems to like to spend time alone. It's a little different than Rhage (actually a lot different), but I let him be.



I'm dealing with all the things I normally deal with...like toilets exploding all over me! Grrreat!



I have a conversation with my son.
Me: You know, booby trapping the toilet is a mean thing to do...
Eli: I know Mom, it wasn't me.

Sadly, I might believe him because it could be booby-trapped from when the quints were still living here. Ugh, having so many kids, it's hard to figure out who to yell at!



Early the next morning, the nausea started...yippy skippy...



Zsadist has weird ideas of fun. He's mean-spirited, so he spent some time in the sandbox kicking down some of the kids' sculptures. Well, at least Elijah wasn't there to see him.



While Z did his own thing, so did I...



I was painting when I felt like someone was watching me...hmmm...



Zsadist snuck up behind me and scared the crap out of me!



I turned around and went off on him.
Me: What is wrong with you? You're just mean! I don't get it. I've been nothing but nice to you and you have to be a jerk!
Zsadist snarled at me.



Zsadist: How can you accuse me of being mean? You're just as bad as I am! I didn't even want to come here!



I was furious!
Me: If you didn't want to come here, you shouldn't have. I would have been fine without such a pain in my ass!



It was like that for awhile. He got into playing video games or practicing his martial arts. I avoided him.



We got in another argument, but to be honest, I don't even know what it was about.



I leaned in and started yelling at him...



But then he grabbed me and gave me a passionate kiss...what the hell is wrong with me? Fighting with him somehow turns me on...we made our way to the bedroom.



Hmm...this reminds me of that Eminem song..."when a tornado meets a volcano"



He was more forceful this time...I guess fighting is an aphrodisiac...hehe.



That night, I decided to show him around town. We went to Vanity first...



Then we went to the Copa Cabana and danced all night!



When I started showing more, Z hit the clubs alone...I'm not really sure what he was doing, but I found out...



He got banned from The Indigo Room for feeding on the bouncer. Way to go, buddy!



He wasn't too excited about the pregnancy. I talked to him one day about it.
Me: You know, I'm thinking I may be having multiples.
Z: Hmm, yeah.
Me: What's with you? You don't seem to care at all that I'm carrying your babies...
Z: You know, you don't have to pick a fight with me to get some...
Me: (rolling my eyes) that's not what I'm doing. Seriously, just listen to my tummy...

He rolled his eyes and timidly brought his ear closer to me, but not close enough...
Me: Come on, Z, you're not going to hurt them, just listen...



Zsadist: Are you sure? I don't want to mess something up...
Me: You won't...I promise.



He finally leans his head in closer and opens his eyes and mouth in amazement.
Z: Wow...I can hear them...
Me: Yeah, (laughing) with your extra-sensitive vampire hearing, it's pretty easy.



Soon enough, it was my due date...I have never seen this kind of reaction from anyone, most people freak out, but Z seemed catatonic.
Me: Um, Z...you do realize we need to go to the hospital, right?

Finally he came to his senses and took me to the hospital. I'm not about to do the whole homebirth thing again, at least not for awhile.



As we were walking in, there were a ton of people outside freaking out. Then afterward, Zsadist told me that bigger woman in the football jersey and the man in the ripped jeans kept giving each other flowers. He said it was the weirdest thing he'd ever seen. I told him that's what normal people do to show they care about each other. He scoffed.



After a few hours of epidural bliss (God bless hospitals!), I gave birth to Baby 24: Will (William) Reed.



...and Baby 25: Finn Reed.



Soon after, Zsadist had to leave.
Me: You know, I'm going to miss your crabby a**.
Zsadist: I'm gonna miss you bitchin' at me all the time too.



I gave him a hug goodbye. This is definitely the weirdest relationship I have ever had.

19 comments:

  1. Great update! I laughed at the fight and make up part :) Are Will and Finn named after anyone, or are they just random names? Can't wait to see them grow up and meet the next warrior!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Hadley & Zsadist did that all on their own! LOL They were fighting, then all of a sudden, making out...then both wanted to woo-hoo...I was like, "What the...?" LOL
    I'm naming all the children from tv shows, books, or movies...probably gave it away right there, but they're named for Will Shuester and Finn off of Glee...that's the theme for right now...the last one was The Vampire Diaries...some of the themes are going to be obvious, but I have some that are more obscure.
    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha I noticed the switch from Vampire Diaries names to Glee. :P I like how you do that, with themes. I just name them whatever I feel at the time. :P And I am so amused by Z's craziness. xD He's a jerk but it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely update and the kids are going to be adorable I'm sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. The twins are precious! Great post! Haha, William is the name of Elliot's 7th son! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4356873 this is the link to Elliot!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ana: Thanks! I have to have some kind of thing going on or I would be lost every time a child was born. LOL Yeah, Z is a character...there's more to him than I put in here, but maybe I'll reexamine him at a different time.

    @spiderg1rl: Thanks! I can't wait to put up the next update!

    @Elliot: Thanks! Aww, it's a good name! I named this baby after Will Shuester on Glee! Haha!
    Thanks for putting Elliot up, btw, I can't wait to incorporate all of yall in my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am gladd you post a blog every day . i get bored . so i read it everyday around 5 , and if its not posted i wait till the next day but today i got on a later . i went to a water park today , so i didnt read it . but keep up the good work on these blogs . i hope you don't run out of ideals !

    ReplyDelete
  9. @iloveyouSmpp99: I'm glad I am able to post every day! LOL I don't have a whole lot going on right now, let's hope it stays that way! I'm glad you check it out every day! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog! Great work :)
    http://thejameslegacy.blogspot.com
    http://catherinebell100challenge.blogspot.com

    p.s. I love that eminem song ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Np! Aha, I love the name! :) I named him after Prince William! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Elliot, ooh, i like it! Has anyone used Prince William as a daddy yet? Maybe he's concerned about continuing the line or something and we can pass him around! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i just pick random names, but that doesn't help me remember them! sometimes i forget the kids' names who are living with maple! espically with these mutiples!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought their names were from Glee! I just didn't want to guess that then have you be like "EW! NO!" because some people react very violently to Glee lol. Will Schuester <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL, you don't have to worry about that with me, I'm an ex-choir nerd, so I love the show!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Catherine, thanks! I love the song too!
    @Maple, yeah, naming them for tv shows, books, or movies is a good way to remember them, that's for sure! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Cat: Awesome! I'm glad you like them! I have a ton more! LOL

    ReplyDelete