Monday, July 4, 2011

Baby 17: Vampire or Not?



After Independence Day, life went back to normal. The kids went back to school (God bless year-round school!), and I went back to fixing crap around the house...actually, I got a call from a neighbor to upgrade the speakers on his stereo for him, so that's what I'm doing...gotta keep the money coming in!



It was also my due date. I was getting a little stir crazy, so I decided to go for a walk...of course I get belly bombarded...for some reason, complete strangers think it's okay to walk up to a pregnant woman and feel all over their bellies. I act like it's ok though...



It seems that I can't go out alone anymore without being swarmed by adoring fans...even this guy that got me roses! How sweet! Ok, this kind of stuff can go to a girl's head!



I head home soon after that...just to go into labor! Here we go...



I give birth to Baby 17: Vicki Reed. She doesn't look very vampire-ish, does she? Well, Sergo found this out and insisted we age her up quickly...



As a toddler, she certainly looks like a vampire...with those same piercing blue eyes her brother Damon had.

7 comments:

  1. awesome! my sims isn't working now, so i can't post until it does cause i can't play it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki is adorable! And Pearl is such a creeper... I love it! (: I'm really glad you posted your challenge on mine, it's become one of my favorites! I'm going to add you to my blog roll. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Maple Brown: Aww, I'm sorry, that sucks. I hope it gets to workin for ya!

    @ Anastasia Winfield: Yeah, she's a sour patch kid! LOL Thank you, thank you, and thank you! LOL I'm glad you like it. I've always liked the sense of humor you have in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! it's working now... i'll probably post tomorrow or sometime near that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I really like the way she turned out too! She actually looks a little like Hadley's mother...whom I haven't introduced yet...

    ReplyDelete