Monday, July 25, 2011

Am I the Only One That Wants to Have Fun Tonight?

***RACHEL'S POV***



It is so unfair that my mom grounded me...I'm just trying to have a good time...what's so wrong with that? So...after school, I had to stay late and work on a project and because I just knew my mom would be mad because I didn't go straight home, I figured I may as well have some fun while I'm out. Makes sense, right? So I go to The Indigo Room again...that same bartender is there...he hooked me up!



Ahh, sweet nectar! I don't understand why you have to be an adult to drink...I'm handling myself fine.



I do some dancing on the counter...and these dudes cannot stop staring! Eat your hearts out, buds! Haha!

***HADLEY'S POV***



It's almost one in the morning and Rachel still isn't home. I don't know whether to be worried or extremely pissed off. She knows the rules about being grounded. You go to school, then straight home...I don't consider myself an unusually strict parent...but I do expect a little bit of respect from my children.

***RACHEL'S POV***



Oh man, I don't know what time it is...I can't find my keys...oh, wait...there they are...now where is the ignition? Hmm, things are a little bit blury, but it's ok. I can make it home...



Okay, I made it home fine...can't say the same for the neighbors lawn gnome, but that thing was ugly anyway...of course when I walk in the door, my mom's waiting...like a drill Sargent.



She meets me out front and straight up lays into me...ugh...
Mom: Rachel Reed, where in the world have you been?
Me: Mo-mom...it's cool...I was...at Jasmine's.
Mom: Hmm, well, I actually called Jasmine's house and you weren't there, but even if you had been, do you not understand the meaning of being grounded? That means you go to school, you come home...
Me: Ye-yeah...I know...
Mom: Why are you slurring your words? Have you been drinking?
Me: No! I swear, I just...used mouthwash...yeah...that's it.
Mom gives me The Look: Don't say another word if it's just going to be another lie.
Me: Mom, I swear...
Mom starts crying: Rachel, what is going on with you? What happened to my little girl?
Me: *guilty* Mom, don't cry...
Mom is sobbing now: You were drinking tonight?...and you drove home? What if something had happened to you? What if you had hurt yourself, or someone else?
Me: *really, really guilty* Mom, I'm sorry...
Mom: *sniffle, sniffle* No, I can handle a lot of things, the lying, sneaking out, skipping out on your punishment, but I cannot handle you putting yourself in danger like that. You're my world, sweetie, don't you understand that?
Me: *off the charts guilty* Yeah, mom...I won't do it again, I promise.
Mom: *finally stops crying* Okay, I'm going to sleep, I want you to do the same. You're still grounded. We'll talk about this more later. I love you baby girl, don't you ever forget that.
Me: Okay Mom, I won't...I love you too.



I can't take it when my mom cries...and I made her cry tonight...after I hear her door shut, I start to head up to bed, but I'm thirsty, so I go to the kitchen for some juice, but then I look outside and the bar catches my eye...oh man, a drink would really take the edge off that whole conversation.



I know I promised my mom I wouldn't, but technically I promised her I wouldn't drive drunk...right? I take a sip and instantly mellow. Oh man, that's exactly what I needed.

***ONCE AGAIN, I DO NOT CONDONE TEEN DRINKING OR DRINKING AND DRIVING***

OTHER STUFF:

I don't have the picture up for Vishous, but he is on the exchange here:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4385082


8 comments:

  1. During the Rachel's guiltiness, I started crying with laughter. I don't really know why. I think it's because she gave in so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Paisley: Thanks! I know it's short, but I didn't have a whole lot of time today.

    @Kitty: What can I say? Hadley is obviously really good at guilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The guilt is getting to her so much she has to drink more.... This is not going to end well is it. How close is she to aging up, and causing trouble for everyone else in the town? Poor Hadley stressing out over her at least she does care she just can't handle the guilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a heads up I've just finished updating my master controller for the game update and pollinate has moved from intermediate to basic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @spiderg1rl: Yeah, Rachel has problems...she's fun-loving and charismatic, but she's getting in way over her head and she doesn't realize it...it happens sometimes...
    Thanks for letting me know...dang twallan! We have to change our tutorials now! Grr! LOL I updated and noticed that some of the other things were in different places, but I haven't used pollinate in awhile, so I hadn't noticed that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Rachel.... I wonder what she'll be up to next.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Cat: yeah, shes still a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete