Sunday, July 10, 2011

Is There Something Wrong?



The first thing I had to do when I woke up in the morning after my amazing night with Wrath was go to the paparazzi and address the whole "biting people" rumor that is being spread about me...ok...so it's not so much a rumor...at least in the "untrue" sense...sooo, I bit someone...it was just a little nibble...it's not like I even took that much...ugh, oh well, so I'm off to pay off the paparazzi to shut their mouths about the whole thing...



By the time I get home, the morning sickness has already started. Ugh, I HATE this part...



...but it continues...



I am, however very proud of myself...I made Plasma Fruit Cobbler that Wrath, Vicki, and I can all eat! I didn't even think about how difficult it would be to cook dinners for my family when I don't even need food anymore.



...not that it matters what I eat, because I'm puking ALL THE TIME...ok, I don't think it's fair that all I can drink is blood and I have MORE morning sickness as a vampire...yeah, remember the worst thing you've ever thrown up? Throwing up blood is around, oh, I don't know...100 times worse than throwing up anything else...



But I can't stop! Why?! Why?! I have thrown up more during this pregnancy than any other...



Finally, the throwing up stage was over and my baby bump appeared!



My daughter Emily came over and I told her I was having a baby, but she didn't take it as well as I thought she was going to...I should have remembered that she hates children...



So we argued the whole time...hey, at least I can blame my pregnancy hormones...she's just bitchy...hehe.



Eventually though, she warmed to the idea and felt my tummy, but she felt something weird...
Emily: Um, mom...have you been to the doctor yet?
Me: No, why? What's wrong? Is there something wrong with my baby?
Emily: I think you should come with me to the hospital...

11 comments:

  1. Can't have anything wrong with the baby or with Hadley for that matter after she's gone through the effort of being turned to help the vampires and everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't seem to comment on your master controller page, I made a tutorial on my page for Melody's donorship and linked straight back to your page, I hope you don't mind and that you find it satisfactory. Thank you so much for this awesome idea and addition to my challenge. The link is here http://spiderg1rl.wordpress.com/rules/the-donor-tutorial/

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out my blog:

    http://maples100maniacs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I can't wait to see what happens next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @spiderg1rl: Ikr? She has been through enough with these crazy vamps! LOL I read on your blog where you introduced using the sperm bank and I LOVE it! Awesome! I have't read your new post yet, but I'm off to do that as soon as I finish up here! Your tutorial is really good too! It's all inclusive, I like it! Thanks for the shoutout too! You rock!

    @Maple: I just read your update before I posted my new one! Great job! I can't wait to see where you go from here!

    @Catlover800: Thanks! I hope y'all like it! The new post is up now! I know I'm a freak with my updates! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. i bet next time you'll jump off a bridge, live, and waant to be human again! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHH I LOVED THIS!! EPIC :) Wanna see the next post :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @CatherineBell: Thanks! The next one is up! Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete