Saturday, July 9, 2011

Part Two: Seduced by a Vampire King

Okay...this is slightly adult themed...so don't be reading it in school or anything...;)



There's not many things that render me speechless, but Wrath was one of the exceptions. He stood taller than a human man, stronger...rugged wasn't the word...he was beyond rugged. He was bad. I like it. He didn't even have to do anything...his very presence ignited something in me I never thought possible...lust...I hadn't felt anything like this since...well, I'll get to that later...but anyway...I had kind of turned my back on ever feeling that warm, tingly, butterfly feeling again.



It's funny...maybe it's being a vampire...but he's barely spoken two words...actually, I think it's been three words exactly, "Hey, I'm Wrath."...but anyway...like I was saying...
he's hardly spoken at all and I literally want to jump his bones. He looked at me from behind those shades and I was completely lost.



Oh good Lord, please don't let me embarrass myself...I tried to flirt as best as I could...which was probably not much...



Well, whatever it was must have worked because he pulled me into those tight, muscular arms and started to kiss me...and let me tell you...whew...could he kiss...



I looked him in the eyes, "Do you want me to show you to my room?"
He runs his hand down my back, "Let's take our time,"



Can do! I could make out with him for the rest of my life and be fine...wait...don't I have a purpose? Crap...what was it?



He brought new meaning to "strong silent type"...I finally coaxed him to continue this in my room.



He picked me up and ran into the bedroom with lightning speed, throwing me across my bed.



We start by cuddling on my bed...



Then I climb on top of him and we start making out again...I'm getting more and more nervous about hooking up though. It's been a long time...what if I suck? What if he sees my cellulite? He's used to sleeping with smokin' hot vampire women...what if he's not satisfied with me?
He flips me over and I can tell he's ready-set-go, but I'm not...



Me: Whoa, hold on a second...we're going to fast.
Wrath: Wasn't that sort of the point? Don't you want to get pregnant quickly?
Me: Well yeah, but I'm not like a car engine, I don't just roll over when you're ready for me...let's just keep going slow...
Wrath sighed and got up off the bed...



He brought me over to the mirror and, as if he could read my mind, told me everything I wanted to hear.
Wrath: Hadley, I want you to look at yourself...you're beautiful. Your freckles are adorable, your lips are so...kissable...
He leans in toward me...*sigh* I'm getting weak in the knees...

Wrath: I would kill to be with you, even if we weren't serving a higher purpose.
Me: Really?
Wrath: Absolutely.

*Sigh* Words slipped out of his mouth like velvet, and pretty soon I was under his spell once again...



Me: I just want to do one thing...get my hands on those delicious muscles of yours...
He turned around and I ran my hands down his back...ohhh wow...every ripple was tight as possible...he must live in the gym...I lick my lips, imagining those muscular arms around me again...Whew...we need to get out of this room and cool off for a bit...



A break seemed like a really good idea at that point, so Wrath goes downstairs to work on his training.



Now that it's nightfall, I go to the grocery store to pick up some plasma fruit, which I don't have any of...and I'm sick of drinking plasma juice...since we have three vampires in the house, I need to figure out how to cook for us...



As soon as I get to town though, I get a whiff of something spectacular...and I'm so...hungry...hmm...what is it...



Ahhh, up walks a fan...he's talking to me, but I can't seem to concentrate...all I can see is that carotid artery pulsing in his neck...yummm....but I would be satisfied with just a little drink from his wrist...
Wait! What am I thinking? Sergo said something about this...something about the cravings...don't let the cravings get to you...don't...something...aw, hell, I can't even think I'm so thirsty...



Come closer, little delectable wrist...the young man is under my spell now...mu-haha!



Before I can even think, I sink my teeth into his wrist and suck the wonderful blood to my lips...ahhh, sweet nectar...



After his training, I still hadn't returned with dinner, so he was hungry as well.



Wrath, however, knew how to hunt and seek out the best blood...his hunter instincts sought out none other than my daughter, Alba.



He spoke with her for a minute and dazzled her with whatever vampy powers he has...



Then went in for the taste...



Even though I'm a hot vampire now, I'm still a parent. I read Vicki to sleep that night before Wrath and I went about our business.



We decided to get comfortable in the hottub...



Me: Let's move this inside, shall we?
Wrath: Lead the way...



We start making out pretty heavily again...



When Wrath thinks I'm comfortable, he brings up woo-hooing again.



I pull away from him, "I'm just not ready yet."
Wrath looks dejected, "I don't mean to rush you, honey, but what's the hold up?"
"I'm sorry..." I start, "I just...haven't done this in a really long time...I had kind of given up on it..."



He pulled me into his amazing arms again and looked me in the eye..."Okay, let's take this one step at a time," he starts with that voice that sounds like bubbling brook water rushing over harsh rocks, "do you like this?"
I am speechless, but I manage to nod.



"How about this?" He asks, climbing on top of me, but carefully, so I don't feel suffocated.
"Uh-huh," I answer.
"Uh-huh, what?" he coaxes.
"I like it," I say.



He moves ever so slightly closer to me and presses against my body.
"And this?" he asks with his crackling voice.
I swallow hard. Is it getting hot in here? My breathing is starting to get unsteady and shallow.



I lean toward him, "I really like this," I say.
He laughs quietly, but presses closer to me.
Unfortunately, I hear my phone going off...damnit!



"Look, I have to answer this, it could be one of my kids," I say, never moving my eyes from him. As he pulls away from me, he runs his palm across my stomach, just above my pelvic bone...
Sweet Jesus, this better be an emergency...



I get up and answer as Wrath lays back on the bed.
"Hello?" I ask, slightly out of breath.
"Hadley? It's Winston, how's it going?"



"It would be going a lot better if you hadn't just called, Sergo," I tell him.
"Oh..uh, are you...uh...I mean...uh...never mind...um...call me later." He replies.
I hang up the phone...hmm, that's the closest to bye I've ever heard from him...



When I get back on the bed with Wrath, I just bite the bullet...
"Ok, I'm definitely ready." I tell him.
"You don't need to get warmed up again?" he asks.
"Oh no, I'm all warmed up..." I tell him and lean in closer...



*Cue the cheesy music.* Oh yeah! Brown chicken, brown cow!



"That was Ah-mazing..." I reply when it's all over.
We go to sleep for the night and he even cuddles with me...*sigh*.



Unfortunately, as we slept, the rumor started to spread that I lost control and bit someone. Crraappp...

6 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm glad Hadley got through with the baby making and that it wasn't as bad as she had expected it to be. Despite his name, Wrath doesn't seem like a bad guy. In fact, he seems kind of sweet. I might use him in my challenge, once I get my game working.... I'm so excited, I finally finished catching up with your challenge. If I haven't mentioned it enough, it's so good and i can't wait to continue reading it. Hadley's a joy to read about!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much again! It means so much to me that you're as into the story as I am! LOL I LOVE Wrath...I will definitely look forward to seeing him in your challenge if you decide to use him! He came right out of J.R. Ward's book, Dark Lover...it's the first in the series and it's awesome! I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Hadley's story is a joy to read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, Sergo called at that moment! But I love how he felt awkward. :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Paisley, yeah, Sergo cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete