Monday, July 11, 2011

Babies 18, 19, 20, 21, & 22: Just Call Me the Walking Uterus

****I'M SORRY THERE AREN'T MORE PICTURES...I WAS KIND OF PREOCCUPIED WITH LOSING MY MIND AT THE TIME****

As Emily drove me to the hospital, I was in a panic. What could it be? How could I have been so stupid to trust these damn vampires? What if they did something screwed up to me? What if I can't have anymore babies? I was chewing my nails off at rapid speed when Emily saw and tried to calm me.

Emily: Mom, it's going to be ok, I promise. Let's just have the obstetrician look at you, do an ultrasound...just...let's see what's going on.
Me: *hyperventilating* Ok...*more hyperventilating*
Emily: Breathe, Mom...
Me: I'm breathing, I'm breathing...

So we get to the hospital and Emily gets me back to see the ob-gyn quickly and they prep me for an ultrasound. This is what they see...



This was definitely not a normal ultrasound...at this point, Wrath & Dr. Skelton had shown up.
Me: What are we looking at?
Skelton: Looks like five embryonic sacs...
Me: F-f-Five?! What the hell kind of fertility treatment did you give me?
Human OB-GYN (didn't catch his name): All five babies seem healthy. Of course, you do have the option for a selective reduction, this would greatly improve the chances of survival for the remaining fetuses.

I heard a low growl and realized it was coming from Wrath. Oh great, that's all I need right now, for Wrath to get out of hand and bite the doctor.

Me: That's not an option...

So, from that point, I stayed in the hospital...I wish I had more pictures, but like I said, it all happened so fast...in the end, I was able to deliver five healthy babies...



Meet the first born, Baby 18: Mason Reed!



Baby 19: Jules Reed



My Baby 20: Isobel Reed



Baby 21: Rose Reed



Baby 22: Logan Reed

It was Cornucopia's first set of quints ever, so it was in the newspaper and everything...



When I got home with my new babies (all FIVE...*gulp*), the first thing I did was age Vicki up. I need as many hands as I can get!



Vicki is a beautiful teenager and such a sweet girl. I know this is a lot on her, and I will be forever thankful!



Once we get home and settled, Wrath tells me he has to leave. I kind of figured, that was the original deal after all...but I just had FIVE babies...and it was only me and Vicki...how am I supposed to do this?



"Wrath, I'm losing my mind," I tell him, "how am I supposed to take care of this many babies? Maybe you could stay and help for a little bit?"
I know it's breaking my challenge rules as well, but...FIVE babies...FIVE....FIVE!!!!! Yeah, I like my hair on my head, thank you...not torn out in clumps in my hand...



But Wrath is unwaivering. He has a life he needs to get back to as well. These were his parting words:
"Hadley, you are an amazing mother. You will be fine. If anyone can handle it, you can."

With that he left.



Well, I guess it's just me and you, kiddo...you, me, and your five other siblings. I sigh and take a deep breath and relax for a second...before I hear five infants screaming in unison.

"Mom!!" Vicki screams, sounding panicky.

What have I got myself into?

20 comments:

  1. omg. 5 babies! *shivers* scary! i like mason's name! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How on earth did she manage to have five babies in one go, thats scary. I loved the newspaper article and scan, nice touches, awesome update. thank you for stopping by my page

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Maple: Yeah, I decided to give it a go...I'm never doing that again! It's a really good way to tear your hair out!

    @spiderg1rl: No problem! "Instant Baby" on the Master Controller is what I used...crazy, devil cheat! Ahh! LOL

    I have to say, though it's cheating, I have come to the realization that cheating to make my life more difficult is not really cheating...raising five babies was killer! I never realized this before, but triplets were cake compared to this! I can't wait to post again and fill y'all in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've had 3 sets of triplets! and they're all girls! Girls: 10/13 Boys: 3/13. Seee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. also, the babies look human. hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah cheating to make your life more difficult sort of is like saying Ok I shall cheat but I'm going to pay for it.... what huh??? :?

    I did think it might be that due to the babies turning up on the floor

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Maple, yeah, all my vamp babies look human, Vicki did too when she was an infant...they are not, I assure you...both their parents were vamps, thus, they are as well!
    Eat some apples, girlfriend! LOL

    @spiderg1rl: LOL, you're telling me! All for your entertainment...that and I wanted to test my limits to see how many babies I could try raising at a time before tearing my hair out...I kinda got my answer...quite honestly, she wouldn't have been able to do it if it weren't for Vicki...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy jesus, 5 babies! That's ridiculous. xD Sounds like hell actually. But that sounds like it's going to be fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i know i read the apple thing! with sophie i ate 18 watermelons!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, FIVE babies is going to be tough, I hope Hadley will make it through alive! This is a first (that I know of) in the 100 baby challenge world!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vicki is beautiful! I can't wait to see her as a YA. Maybe she should stay until the quintuplets have become children? Nice ultrasound pic by the way. Can't wait to find out how Hadley survives this time. What a handful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Catlover800: oh yeah, she's certainly got her work cut out for her!

    @Kitty: thank you! Vicki is gorgeous, isn't she? Hadley is lucky to have her, there's no way she could handle five toddlers without at least a little bit of help!

    Thanks for reading guys!

    ReplyDelete
  13. If that were Rose(my new 100 baby challenge gal), I think she'd kill me for giving her so many babies to take care of at once. ^_^'
    This is really good. I'll be waiting for the next chapter as patiently as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Kitty: Yeah, I'm pretty sure if Hadley could reach through the computer and strangle me, she would! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. All Sims forced to raise that many babies would. Even if they had wanted to have that many in the first place. Good thing the computers are solid and our Sims can't get us unless we let them out. *Phew!*

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL, I hear ya...yeah, I read your first post...I'm betting Rose would hunt you down! She seems like a bad a$$!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks. But I think she's really sweet. She just acts tough to keep up her rep. She definitely doesn't have to pretend to beat up Belinda. x)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my. Five. Better hire a baby sitter! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Paisley, I wanted to tear my hair out! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I bet! Haha. I can hardly take care of triplets! I don't know what I would do with quintuplets! :)

    ReplyDelete