Friday, July 8, 2011

Preparing to Become a Vampire: The Final Chapter



Okay, since I last posted, I had decided to become a little baby-making factory for the vampire community, but not before I age all my current children up (except Vicki), and turn into a vampire myself...so...all this stuff I have to do is stressing me out, so I decided to go dancing!



I also aged Vicki up to a child. She's not too much of a girly girl, so she wears her hair in a messy pony tail.



Vicki sleeps in my bed with me right after she ages up because she's scared of the bunk beds.



The next morning, I get another call from Sergo.
Me: Ah, how I've missed our talks, what can I do for you?
Sergo: Have you aged your children out yet?
I swear, pleasantries are completely lost on him!



Me: Sergo, they're children, not cattle. I'll age them up as they're ready.
Sergo: Well, could you try and speed it up a bit?
Me: Yeah, sure, whatever I have to do to get you off my back.
He hangs up.




I pop my back and think about what a pain Sergo is. Have you ever heard of anyone being such a pain before?

Then it was time for birthdays!



Lexie is my little Hippie. She is eco-friendly and always walks around barefoot. She says she's closer to nature that way. Hmm, having all these different children is definitely teaching me to be more open-minded.



Anna is different than her sister. She is more of a girly girl. She wears makeup and dresses nicely.



Tyler aged up to a young adult next. He wants to be a scientist.



Matt wants to be a doctor. The boys are completely identical except for the small difference in their lips, but their personalities have always been so different I have never had a problem telling them apart.



After the kids age up, my old friend, Naomi Poe invites me over for a party, so I head over there. My son Alaric is also at the party. They both talk to me about how excited they are about my upcoming vampire transition and mating with the warrior vamps.



"You're so lucky," Naomi tells me, "there isn't a vampire woman alive that hasn't wanted to have one of the warrior vampires."
That makes me curious, "So why don't they have children with them?"
Naomi looks down, ashamed, "The warriors have to deem a female worthy of carrying their children and raising them. Apparently they deem you worthy."
Hmm, the vampire world always manages to confuse me. "How could I be deemed worthy? I have never even met them."
"I believe they have been watching you, even though you do not know it." she replies.
Grrreat, that's not creepy...



When I get home from the party, Lexie is walking around outside, enjoying nature. I ask her if she wants me to teach her to drive...



BIG mistake...she gives me this huge lecture on conserving our resources and how appalled she is that I would even think of wasting all of that fuel on driving around teaching her to drive....O-kay, geez!



So I ask Anna and she is more than ready!



Because both girls are straight A students and have learned everything they want to, they told me they would be willing to age up so I can continue with my challenge. They are really good girls!



Lexie grows up to be pretty much the same as she was...very eco-friendly...she plans to be a gardener or a photographer.



Anna has found a passion in learning about fiscal responsibility. Perhaps she'll be the next Susie Orman!

So now it's just me and Vicki in the house...it seems so quiet...I'm getting a little stir crazy, so I want to get the ball rolling...I call Sergo and let him know.



Me: Okay, the house is empty, Sergo...so what happens next?
Sergo: I'm going to be sending a doctor your way to prepare you for the transition. Expect him in the next couple days.



Me: Hold up, the next couple days? You were chomping at the bit to get me to start on this project and now you want me to wait a couple days? Are all vampires so stop and go, or is that just you?
Sergo: *sigh* He's the best fertility doctor our species has, he can't just drop everything to be by your side.



Me: All this just to turn me into a vampire? People get turned in dark, wet, cold, allies all the time...
Sergo: that's just what you see on TV...and yes, that happens, but people also get tattoos in cold dark allies, does that mean you want to get one there?



Me: Okay, whatever you say...
Sergo: It'll be okay, Hadley, I promise.
He hangs up.
Me: I certainly hope so.

2 comments:

  1. If only she knew she had to wait she could have had the girls home a little longer. The kids are all lovely and its amazing how identical the boys are

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really wish I could have kept Lexie & Anna at home longer as well!

    ReplyDelete