Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Terrible Triplets Move on!



Matt and Tyler are such cuties, and having boys in the house again is a nice change. So far, raising boys is a little easier than raising girls, especially when they hit their teen years. These girls that I have in the house now are driving me loony!



As soon as I get Matt & Tyler settled, I have a conversation with Bonnie about making amends with Illena.
She agrees to at least give it a shot.



I watch from the sidelines as Bonnie apologizes. My fingers are crossed that they will be able to reconcile.



Illena puts her hands on her hips and refuses to budge.
"I wouldn't forgive you if I was drowning in the ocean and you had the only life preserver within 100 miles!" Illena tells her. Ugh!



"Please Illena," Bonnie begs, "let's just stop this silly fighting. I don't even remember what the fight was initially about, to be honest."



"Well if you don't know, I'm certainly not going to tell you," Illena says.
I have never understood when people do that...



Before I know it, they're fighting again, and there I stand powerless to stop it.



This time Illena wins shouting, "That's payback, b****!"



I am so frustrated at this point, I don't know what to do with myself.
"What on God's green earth is the matter with you?" I ask Illena, "your sister was clearly sorry for fighting with you and willing to put it all in the past, but you won't just let it go. Both of you go to time out to cool off."





Neither girl was happy about being put into timeout...especially not Bonnie. She had invited a boy over and he saw that she was being punished...she was pretty humiliated.



When they got out of time-out, Bonnie confronted Illena again. This time she wasn't in the forgiving mood.
"As far as I'm concerned, we are not sisters. I am declaring you my nemesis! I am done with you!" she said.



Illena replies, "Like I care, loser!"
I think they're going to start fighting again, but they both storm off in different directions.



The girls ignore each other and I suppose that's the best I can hope for at this point. I have tried to get them to reconcile, but it has only lead to more fighting. Maybe it's time to just let them be.



When I take Illena out driving, she starts talking to me about wanting to be in the military. I agree with her that it might help give her the structure she needs. She asks if my offer of sending her to military school still stands. I tell her it does.



When I get home from teaching Illena to drive, I have to catch up on my laundry...ugh!



It's also time for Tyler and Matt to age up. This is Tyler. He looks a whole lot like his father. Remember Markus? The weirdo that showed up on my doorstep? I have actually called him to hang out and he's always been busy. Whatever dude, lonely, huh? That's what I get for being nice.



This is Matt. It's really difficult to tell the two apart. If you look closely, Matt's lips have a cupid's bow at the top while Tyler's don't.



As for putting Illena in military school, It all happened kind of fast, but I enrolled her the night after she told me she wanted to go and the next morning she left. I am going to miss my girl, but I really hope military school helps her find some direction.



After Illena left, I worked with Matt & Tyler on their skills. They're both very bright little boys.



I hate to admit it, but the house is definitely more peaceful with Illena gone. Bonnie is happier and I'm not living in constant fear that the two will start fighting. I can't help but feel like I chose one daughter over the other, but it truly was Illena's choice to go.



Our housekeeper finally worked up enough nerve to get my autograph. I laughed as I gave it to him, "I don't know why you want it so bad. You see how my life is every day. I'm really not celebrity material!"



Then I get an offer for a free vacation and I jump at it. I have every confidence that Bonnie can keep the house under control.

***BONNIE'S POV***



So Mom leaves me in charge when she goes on vacation, mostly because I actually enjoy taking care of the younger kids...but as soon as she leaves, Matt starts screaming and I start to wonder if maybe I'm in over my head.



That and Pearl has an evil look on her face (as usual)...I know she's up to something!



Yup, she stole some candy from Tyler! Ugh! She's so creepy!



Well, I was kind of planning a low key evening. I was "working" on my homework...well, I may have looked at Caroline's a little bit...just to help me with the harder problems...she's better at math than I am!



So, while I wasn't paying attention, Caroline decides to throw a party. I can't be too mad at her though...she invited Stewart Poe...this guy I have a major crush on! He's so cute, right?



I flirt with him for a little bit, then he kisses me! *Sigh* I think I'm in love!



Apparently Caroline can't handle her partying, because she passed out in the front yard...the FRONT yard...hell-o, Caroline, we do have neighbors...nosy ones that will be sure to tell Mom...



Sure enough, Mom gets home and freaks out on ME!
"I left you in charge, Bonnie! Both your brothers were crying when I walked in the door and some weird girl I have never seen before was trying to take care of them. You're grounded!"

***HADLEY'S POV***



"Mom, it was Caroline's idea to have a party!" Bonnie was saying to me.
At this point, I don't really care who threw the party...on a school night...while they were supposed to be setting good examples for their younger sisters and taking care of their brothers.



Bonnie runs to the sandbox and sits. It's funny, she used to play there all the time...now she goes there to think.



Well, it's birthday day, so I call Illena home so she can age up with her sisters.



I age Jenna up first. She decides to color her hair red. It looks amazing. Maybe I'll go red one day. She is a mini-me after all!



As soon as Illena gets home, she and Bonnie tense up. I need to hurry, age them up, and get them out of here!



Illena ages up first. She's still into monochrome clothing, but it suits her. I told her I would buy her contact lenses, but she prefers her glasses. She is going into the military as she planned.



Illena is going to move out on her own, so she makes her arrangements and leaves.



Bonnie is next. She is still a beauty. She's not quite sure what she wants to do for a career, but she knows she wants to have a large family. Not as large as her mother's though!



Caroline goes next. She tones her wild style down a bit. She has discovered cooking and joins the culinary career.

Next, I go ahead and age Matt & Tyler up.



Tyler is an ambitious little boy that always dresses exquisitely.



Matt is all boy. He doesn't comb his hair, and is obsessed with aliens. The two of them might be almost identical, but they are very different.



What with all the aging and moving out, I decided to work on baby #15! After speaking with a rep from my old sperm bank, I decided to change to a different one. They had a wider variety with very unique characteristics (I was sick of looking at blondes with blue eyes and dimples!), and they assured me that my personal information would not be divulged. It better not be! So, this is Baby Daddy #10...his name is Brandon Sanchez. I have stuck to typical skin colors up to this point, but I wouldn't mind having a green baby! They're hard to see in this picture, but he's got the brightest green eyes as well!

So now that the triplets have moved out, I only have Jenna, Pearl, Tyler, & Matt in the house. I think I'm going to just relax and take it easy until the new babies are born.

13 comments:

  1. It's a good thing that Illena moved out separately, she's so unforgiving. :P
    Another nice post though! I love how Jenna dyed her hair red. She's looking more and more like Sara Canning. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does, doesn't she? I am impressed that you noticed. I think I had this deep-seeded desire to pay homage considering the fate of her namesake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls were lovely regardless of all the fighting. The boys are too cute, looking forward to green babies

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you get a sperm bank ? Please reply soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like how;d you come up with that ideal ? You have very intresting storys .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I actually decided to do the whole "sperm donor" thing because I didn't want to have to deal with all these dudes falling in love with her. IDK if you have Generations, but in that one, as soon as you have more than one romantic interest, you get a bad reputation...its bad enough that every time she has a baby she gets publicly disgraced! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh, I can't wait to see the green babies either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They ended up being beautiful! I really need to incorporate more creative skintones after my vampire section!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just like usual, Jenna is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, she looks the most like Hadley, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete