Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!



I decide to age up Lexie and Anna so they can join in on the festivities! Anna wears her hair in low pig tails now and has a cute little yellow sundress on!



Anna wants to wear her hair short...she's a little more of a tomboy...



My plans for the 4th did not include a call from Sergo, but I've always been lucky...
"I'm just calling to see how the pregnancy is progressing..." he asks.
"Normal as far as pregnancies go. I've stopped puking and started showing a little bit...really nothing to report."
"Ok, great." Phone went dead.
"Nice talking to you too." I say to no one and close my phone.



I woke up really early and made crepes for breakfast! I am so proud of myself...I finally mastered the cooking skill! Woo-hoo!



I call the kids down for breakfast and no one shows up! How rude! Ok, it is 4:30 am...on a day off school...so I guess I don't blame them...



Everyone finally starts getting up...let the fun begin!



Lord, I hate it when Pearl has that expression on her face...it generally means she's up to no good!



Lexie dresses up as a queen and starts dancing!



Matt & Tyler see who can hold their breath the longest while Anna and I do the same!



Meanwhile, Pearl compliments Lexie on her dancing!



I won! I won! I won! Okay, I know it was probably wrong of me to not let my daughter win, but I'm a really sore loser...



Lexie talks Pearl into playing tag with her, but Pearl hates being outside, so she is being plagued by nature. Bless her heart!



Soon, it's time for lunch and I grill hamburgers on my new outdoor kitchen...isn't it adorable? Look at my baby bump!



The kids love the hamburgers...



Pearl must be in a good mood...she scares the crap out of Tyler...Lexie calls to me in the kitchen, "Mo-om! Pearl is being creepy again..."



Much like her sister Caroline, Anna is a bit neurotic. She has to brush her teeth three times in a row. Okay, honey, just don't let your gums bleed!



Overall, it was a good Independence Day...I even used my new camera to record the good times we had!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

1 comment: