Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Arrival of Vishous: Trouble Brewing?

***IF YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN 15, PLEASE GET YOUR PARENTS PERMISSION TO READ THIS***



After Tohrment left, life continued on like it always does. Soon it was birthday time. Will and Finn were turning into teens and Sue and Wellsie would be toddlers.



Wellsie looks a lot like me...she is a genius, so teaching her skills is a breeze.



Sue and Wellsie are almost identical...except Sue has much lighter hair. I guess she got that from her daddy.



Will grew up to look a lot like Elijah, actually...but I can see a bit of Zsadist and Phury's nose there.



Finn of course, looks a lot like me.



Will is such a sweetheart, I just want to hug him all the time. He agreed to take care of Sue and Wellsie while I had a girls night!



My bff, Evie was still in town, so we hit the Copa Cabana for some drinks and dancing! Her husband was getting on her nerves, and my kids were getting under my skin!
Evie: ...and I told him I was going out, and he was acting all mad about it...he doesn't own me!
Me: I hear ya, I guess I'm glad I don't have a man to worry about.
Evie: They're too much trouble, lemme tell ya...



So we got our dance on...and our drink on...it was a much needed night out!



The next morning, I get a call from Sergo.

Sergo: Are you ready for the next vampire?
Me: He can come, but there's really no room in the house for another baby...so...he would just be hanging out for awhile...
Sergo: Hmm, I would not send him without a purpose...he's...different.
Me: Sergo, are you about to send some crazy to my house with my kids?
Sergo: No! No, of course not...he just...don't believe a whole lot he says...

Sergo was acting odd...
Me: What's up with you?
Sergo: N-nothing...just, he can't be trusted, so don't...trust him, ok?
Me: Ok...whatever...
He hangs up...
Me: What a weirdo...



So I go back to mommy duties until...dinners...that I can never eat...it's really aggravating...I miss being able to fix meals for my kids and eat them with the whole family.



Rachel has been having some nightmares lately, so she has been sleeping in my bed. She loves hearing bedtime stories.



Sue and Wellsie were quick learners, and before I knew it, they were potty trained and knew how to walk and talk...so I aged them up.



Wellsie was another mini-me. She grew her hair out long and had it cut in the latest fashion.



Sue is as sweet as can be, she's got a bit of weight problem, I'm not really sure where it came from, but maybe it's just baby fat.



Will and Finn were both very studious and hard working, so they got their grades up quick so they could age up. Will is a hottie with that blonde hair and yellow eyes.



Finn looks like a teacher (another mini-me), but he wants to be a professional athlete.



I can't believe my sweet boys are leaving me. It's weird, but I feel more bonded with them because we went through losing Phury together.

Well, because everyone else was aging up and Rachel and Artie were doing really well in school, I went ahead and aged them into teens...



Rachel was a stunning beauty...there are very few Sims that I can say are that beautiful, but she is...she's also received the star quality trait, so she's very popular at school. She has lots of friends and stays on the phone all the time.



Artie is more of the strong, silent type. He prefers to be at home and is prone to being very grumpy...Lord help me if he discovers the emo style...



I'm feeling kind of bummed with Will and Finn gone, so I leave Rachel and Artie in charge and go out to Vanity.



I'm not there long before I see a mysterious man staring at me. I ask the bartender about him.
Me: Who's that guy over there?
Bartender: Don't know...he came in, asked for three shots of Grey Goose, shot them and then started looking around...he kind of gives me the creeps...
Me: Yeah, he looks creepy...did he do anything else?
Bartender: No, but I'll tell you the strangest thing...when he looked at me, it was like he knew what I was thinking. It was so weird...



Me: Hmm, ok, thanks.
I wonder who this guy is...he's got dark hair that falls over his face on the left side...and this weird tattoo around his eye...and he's wearing gloves...his eyes are so bright and sparkly, I would almost say he's got them decorated with diamonds or something...



He keeps staring at me and I look away...



He sits down next to me and looks my way once more. Geez, what is this guy's problem? I would normally say something, but he looks scary...



I decide I had better leave...



While I'm waiting for my car, he comes outside! He's following me! I'm trying to remember my self-defense training...but...
Weird Guy: Hadley...wait, don't be afraid.



He knows my name! What in the world is this? Well, the bartender is right there, and it's actually Sergo's wife, Lorraine...so we could probably...maybe take him...I turn around and talk to him.

Me: Yes?
Weird Guy: Hello, I'm vicious.
Me: Well, that's great dude, but that's not something I would put on a calling card...
Weird Guy: No, you don't understand, that's my name...Vishous.


Suddenly, everything becomes clear...I remember Tohrment saying something about Vishous...
Me: Oh, right...you're the next VD, huh?
Vishous: VD?
Me: Vampire Daddy...sorry, it's a crude joke my daughter came up with...
Vishous laughs out loud and surprises the hell out of me.
Vishous: Yup, I guess that would be me. So you're the girl Rhage and Phury are fighting over?
Me: *worried* They're fighting over me?
Vishous: Something like that...you must be some kind of woman to have them both all hot and bothered.
Me: I never meant to come between them...
Vishous: You haven't, trust me. Don't get me wrong, you mean a lot to both of them, but it takes a lot to come between Brothers.



It was getting close to daylight, so I invited Vishous back to my house. We get home and Vishous makes us a couple drinks before we have to go inside for the day.



He is also apparently really tech savvy. He upgraded my computer and talked about wiring a kick ass security system in the house...I told him we don't have that many security issues.



Soon it got to baby-making time...
Me: I'm kind of nervous...having to live up to my reputation and all.
Vishous: Don't worry about that, trust me.
Me: Oh man, have they told you everything? That's kind of weird...
Vishous laughs: No, nothing like that.



So we move to the bed...and get the ball rolling...right before we get going, Vishous asks if we can turn out the lights...kind of abnormal for a man, but I'm down with it.



After we're done, I reach for his hand and Vishous freaks...
Vishous: Wait! Don't ever touch that hand!
Me: Why?
Vishous: Let's just say that it has more fire power in it than your body can handle.
Me: Noted...how about this one?

***RACHEL'S POV***



While Mom is "entertaining" I'm about to lose it being stuck in this house, so I call my bff, Jasmine and ask her to meet me at the North Street Pub.
Jasmine: Isn't that a bar? How do you expect to get in?
Rachel: I have my ways, trust me.
Jasmine: Okay, cool...see ya' there.



I take Mom's car out...it's so sweet...I love driving it.



I meet Jasmine outside.
Jasmine: I would love to know how you're planning to get in...
Rachel: Oh please, there isn't any security here...just watch and learn.



Jasmine: You are so bad!
Rachel: I know, right!



We walk in and sit down at the bar, there's this chick working...hmm, I would rather have tried to sweet talk a guy, but this will work too.

Rachel: Yeah, my friend and I would like two Big Mistakes...
Bartender: Can I see some ID?
Rachel: See, here's the thing, I lost my ID, and I'm waiting to get a new one...it was stolen out of my car...I've had the worst week. I could really just use a drink.
Bartender: Oh, I hear ya there, girl. Coming right up.



Jasmine: incredible...
Rachel: ...and that's how it's done.



Ahh, these drinks are awesome...I can't believe I've gone this long in life without them...
Jasmine: Wow, they're kind of strong...
Rachel: They're perfect.



So then we have another...ahh, they're sooo good...



Jasmine: I still think they taste weird...
Rachel: Quit being a baby, Jazz...



So after a couple more drinks, we hit The Indigo Room. Amazingly, we get in and get served there no problem as well.



Jasmine: I think if I drink anymore, I might pass out...
Rachel: Man up, dude! You don't want to draw attention to us, do you? Come on...



To beat it all, the bartender recognized me as one of Hadley Reed's daughters...one of her older daughters...I told him my name was Rose. Like her boring self is ever out here.



After awhile, I'm feeling good and man am I looking good!



But then I start hearing sirens..."Crap, is that cops?"
Then I swear I hear my mom's voice..."Huh? Mom?"
Ahh, I just need to get out of this bathroom!



So then I get out of there and into the VIP section (SCORE!). They have a bubble machine...I've always wanted to try it...



Then me and Jasmine dance all night!


Why not get on the counter? Woo-hoo! Don't I look hot?



Jasmine tries it out too...we are definitely the hottest girls in this club!



And of course, we get some more drinks. The bartender is giving them to us for free!



I'm thinking it has less to do with my celebrity points and more to do with Jasmine's underwear choice...or lack of underwear choice...



Then...Mom calls.
Mom: Rachel? Where are you? What's that music?
Rachel: I'm just with Jasmine at the library...they're having a...poetry reading...and it's intermission...so we're out in the car listening to music...
Mom: Well, I was just calling to see where you are...and to remind you of your curfew...midnight, no later. Got that?
Rachel: Yeah, yeah...I got it.
Mom: Now, I'm going over to Jules' house for a little bit, but when I get back, your butt better be in bed.
Rachel: Mo-om, it will be, why can't you just trust me?
Mom: Trust but verify, sweet face, trust but verify.
I roll my eyes...I hate when she says that...
Rachel: Whatever mom, talk to you later.



Then, I get a call from some random kid at school...apparently a bunch of them are trying to flood the building! Oh man, I've gotta be a part of this!



So I run in...and a freakin' janitor sees me...crrapp...



Mom is going to shit when she sees me roll up in a police car...I am so screwed!



Unfortunately, Mom wasn't back from Jules yet, so I had to deal with Two-Face here...ugh!
Two-Face: Look, I'm in no position to try and parent you, but you lied to your mother, I can smell from here that you reek of alcohol, and you just tried to destroy public property. I would say you're grounded.
Rachel: Whatever dude...I'm going to level with you...I like you...let's just keep this whole police thing between us. I won't drink anymore...let's call it even...



Unfortunately, my mom came home right then...apparently the police had called her.
Mom: What is the meaning of this?



Rachel: Mom, um...look, it was a misunderstanding...please, please, I promise I won't do anything bad for, like, ever...



Mom: I'm sorry sweetie, you broke the rules, you have to suffer the consequences. You're grounded.



Aw, man. I can't believe my mother! It's not like I've ever done anything like this before.
I go to bed in a really bad mood.

***HADLEY'S POV***



So, the next morning, even though I'm worried about Rachel, Vishous thinks up the perfect distraction...so he "distracts" me at the theater...



....City Hall...



The military base...



...and the local studio...hmm, very nice distraction...and at the end of the day, I'm showing, so it's clear I'm pregnant with baby 30...well, hell, I'd better be...that's a lot of "distracting"!



Of course, all that fun had it's consequences...crrrappp.



So we get home and I start talking to Vishous about my career (art), and how it's gotten really boring. I've made it to the top and I'm thinking about switching careers.
Vishous: Well, there's a lot of money to be made on the computer...if you know what you're doing...
Me: Is that legal?
Vishous: Hmm, well, not technically...but you can really make some bank, and you don't have to do it forever...

So he taught me how to be a hacker...and now I'm officially a self-employed hacker! (Thank you, twallan!)


When I know for sure, I tell Vishous that I'm pregnant.
Vishous: That's awesome...I was actually kind of worried.
Me: Why?
Vishous: Well, remember when I asked you if we could do it with the lights out?
Me: Yeah, I remember...
Vishous: It's because I have an injury...down there...and I didn't know if I could even father children.
Me: Wow, what kind of injury?
Vishous: Hmm, how to put this? I'm missing one of my boys.
Me *suddenly understanding*: Oh, wow. Ok. Well, the one works fine. Hehe.



Vishous pulls me into a passionate kiss...whew, I wonder if the art of seduction is something they teach the Brothers...



***I IN NO WAY CONDONE TEEN DRINKING OR BINGE DRINKING!***

15 comments:

  1. Great post! Hey about putting Paisley on the exchange, I'll very likely have her up tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Rachel is a little trouble maker isn't she, lets hope thats the end of her rebellious stage. More babies on the way, yay!! I'm loving how each of these vamp daddies have an interesting war torn story of their own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the update, can't wait to see the baby (or babies)! Is Vishous up on the exchange? I just noticed you didn't do the official intro pic that you did with the other vamp warriors. I liked the Rachel part, too, even though teen drinking is wrong, it does happen, and it adds a touch of realism. Plus, it's always great to see what the kids are up to (good or bad)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredible!!! I love the story line you have going :) Vishious is cool so far - looking forward to discover why he shouldn't be trusted ;) Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering the same thing Catherine Bell was. I can't wait to see why Vishous shouldn't be trusted....

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Paisley: Thanks! Awesome, I can't wait to put her in my blog!

    @spiderg1rl: Yeah, Rachel is something else! It remains to be seen how much further she's going to go down this path. As far as the vampire stories go, I can't take credit for their histories...it's all in the J.R. Ward books. They're amazing!

    @rodgers: Thanks! I actually have no idea if she's having twins, triplets or what...Vishous is on the exchange, I forgot to get a picture of him and meant to post the link, but forgot that too!

    @Catherine: Thank you, again! Yeah, there's still a little bit about Vishous I haven't revealed.

    @Cat: The rest of Vishous' story will be told in the next post...he's got something special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i would hate to have to raise rachel! she's a little troublemaker!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cassie, is rachel on exchange as a teen? i love her hair! i really hope you haven't aged her up yet, but if you did it's no biggie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alright, Paisley is on the exchange! Just type in Paisley Parker, obviously :) and she's the first one there! Oh, and my user name is Ileena for some reason... I made it a long time ago haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Maple: Yeah, Rachel is a mess! I don't have her on the exchange, but I can put her up! I actually got the hair on the exchange...

    @Paisley: Awesome! I'll go get her! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My comment didn't post. =( And that was like, 4 hours ago. Grr.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Kitty: hmm, IDK, I don't have any restrictions...you sure you hit post?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post!!
    This is Elliot Richards and I started a new 100 baby challenge! I'd love for you to read it, Cassie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Violet: Awesome! I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete