Monday, July 4, 2011

Promises of a New Vampire Baby



It's time for Pearl to grow up into a teenager! She is so beautiful! She looks a lot like me and Jenna, but not so much that she's another carbon copy...and I love her brown hair and green eyes.



Right after Lexie and Anna were born, I got a call from my old friend, Mr. Sergo.
"What can I do for you, Mr. Sergo?" I ask him.
"I have an assignment for you," he says.
"An assignment?" I ask. What's that supposed to mean?
"You know, a donor," he clarifies as he clears his throat. I am sensing he's uncomfortable, hmm, teasing him will be fun...



"Oh, you mean a baby daddy?" I start, "some semen? Baby juice?"
He sputters, "Yes, yes...must you be crude?"
I laugh, "It's really nothing to be all nervous about, you know. I do this all the time...unless you want to bring the stuff over here yourself and give me a hand...it is kind of hard using that turkey baster thing with my legs splayed up over my head..."
"Damnit, Hadley, must you?!" Sergo can't take it anymore...hehe...I made Sergo cuss!
"Kidding!" I say, "So who's the specimen from?"
Exasperated but willing to continue, Sergo says, "I'm texting you the info right now...



"His name is Nickolas McMeckan and he's one of the best from our race. I believe he may be partially human, but his blood isn't completely dilluted, so the chance of having a vampire baby is higher."
"Hmm, cute," I say.



"Ok, cool...send him over and I'll get to work," I tell him.
The phone goes dead. Good God, does the man know how to say goodbye?



After I do my thing with the specimen, it's time for Lexie & Anna to age up! This is Lexie...she's such a little cutie with long blonde hair she likes to wear in pigtails! She also has my blue eyes.



Next is Anna. She has my original dark hair and my blue eyes, but she looks like her father otherwise. Of course, both girls have their father's green skin.



After the girls age up, we go outside and play in the backyard. The girls love these things!



Anna pretends to be a pirate...it's hilarious listening to her little voice say, "Aaarrrgggghhh!"



Later in the day when Jenna and Pearl get home, I find them ignoring each other...good heavens, I don't know if I can handle anymore hormonal teenage girls!



Soon of course, I start getting nauseous...bleh...well, at least I know I'm pregnant.



Over the weekend, I'm glad I have the girls at home to help with Lexie and Anna...



But Pearl just steals candy from them all the time! Ugh, her evil trait rearing it's ugly head again!



Then of course, someone booby-trapped the couch...



How embarrassing!



Since I had a little extra money, I had a pool put in...just in time for Independence Day!

3 comments:

  1. Another hilarious conversation, Mr. Sergo is the perfect person for Hadley. He's such a serious and cynical person whereas she's sarcastic and easy-going. I love her! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that conversation between Sergo and Hadley. Hadley's so funny, I love sarcastic people! Pearl is also very beautiful! Hadley's kids are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Hadley loves to antagonize Sergo! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete