Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Babies 26 & 27: A Rebellious Teenager and the First Set of Multi-Gendered Twins!



Elijah certainly likes having a male influence in the house. Thankfully, Phury is more than happy to take on an active role in his life. He has even agreed to help him buff up.



Phury also joins us for meals, much like Rhage did. Zsadist never wanted to eat with us and generally just ate plasma fruit that he bought himself. Of course, can only make Plasma Fruit Pancakes or Plasma Fruit Cobbler because Phury and I don't get anything from eating regular food. That's something that has begun to be a bit aggravating.



Then we all got together to celebrate Will's and Finn's birthdays!



It really looks like we're a family, doesn't it? :)



Will grew up with Zsadist and Phury's yellow eyes and blonde hair...hmm, not really sure where that came from...maybe leftover genes from Rhage? Hehe...



Finn looks more like me. He has the black hair with red like I did at the time and my blue eyes.



Elijah and Phury were both huge helps with Will and Finn. All of these boys have a piece of my heart!



Phury is also training Elijah. They are always talking about going back to Phury's world and fighting. I have to admit, hearing Eli talk about battles and fighting makes my mama mind worry.



Of course, when it's potty training time, I can't find either Phury or Elijah! Dang, talking about bloody battles? No problem! Poopy diapers? Ahhh! Run!



The next day, I start showing! I am definitely pregnant with baby 26!



Phury is so good with the boys, I know he will be ecstatic. Finn learned to talk first and he calls his uncle "Uncle Fooey"



Me: Well, it's official, I'm pregnant!



Look at that face! I'll never understand why they always looked so shocked.
Me: What? Did you think you were shooting blanks or something?
Phury: I just never thought about being a father. It's so difficult for vampire women to carry children in my world, I would never want to put them through it.
Me: Wow, really?
Phury: Yes, a gestation period for them is around eighteen months.
Me: Holy Moses! I wouldn't want to be in their shoes...I'll take my three days anytime!



Phury: Thank you so much for making me a father, Hadley. It truly means the world to me.



Wow! That's the best way to thank me! Hehe!



That night, Rose was having a party, so Phury and I decided to go. Some of my other children were going to be there, and he especially wanted to meet some of the quints.



Rose: Wow, Mom, look at you! You look beautiful!



Pearl, Vicki, and Alaric were there as well. It was a nice little family reunion.



After the party, Phury and I went to the North Street Pub for a quick drink, then back home.



Well, maybe not RIGHT to bed..hehe...



Well, things had been going too well for us, so Elijah had to wake up in a MOOD...you know how those teenagers are...


Phury was just as excited about being a father as Rhage was. He was cracking me up talking to my tummy!
Phury: Watch out in there, little one, the tickle monster is going to get you!



Meanwhile, the tickle monster was already getting Finn! He loved it...I swear, hearing little toddler giggles never gets old.



Well, Eli skipped school and hadn't done his homework, so his grades went down to D's. Mason heard about it and came over to talk to his brother.



He started hanging around a classmate, Joanna. She seems like a sweet girl, so hopefully she will be a good influence on him.



Soon my labor pains started kicking in! Phury was freaking out.
Phury: What do we do?
Me: Hospital! Just take me to the hospital!



Phury seemed really excited that I was giving birth...I couldn't join in his excitement so much...being in pain and all...
While I was in the hospital though, he kept apologizing for being responsible for causing me such pain.



The first on the scene was Baby 26: Rachel Reed!



...followed very shortly after by her brother, Baby 27: Artie Reed!



I also got a new car for being such a famous celebrity! Awesome!



Phury fell madly in love with both of them...we were so happy...if only he didn't have to leave.

***This was Hadley's first set of multi-gendered twins. I didn't use any cheats other than the Master Controller. I think there's something in it that messes with the probabilities of multiples and genders, but either way, it did it on it's own. ***

10 comments:

  1. you probably ate apples and watermelons! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't do anything to my game when I started getting mixed gender twins, but its definitely good for having a nice mix in the house. Saying that I only have two boys in the house right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can finally get here. When this was posted, I tried to read it an hour after and it didn't work. It's good to be able to read this now.

    Hooray for multi-gender!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Maple: LOL, thanks! Yeah, I remember!

    @spiderg1rl: Yeah, I played the game for two years before getting a set of multi-gendered twins...so I still get pretty excited! LOL

    @Kitty: Aww, yeah, I noticed that the draft was trying to post, even though I wasn't technically done with it, but I'm glad you finally got to read it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want those! lol sounds more fun then just girls! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Story progression mod gives mixed gender twins :) I agree that I love having mixed twins, it's a lot more realistic than always having same-gender twins! Great update, by the way :)

    P.S. I love the Glee names, and a Matthew Morrison (he plays Mr. Schuester) song just came on! How appropriate! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Maple: Yeah, it's fun having both genders at the same time!

    @Catherine: Thank you!

    @rodgers: Thanks! Yeah, it's exciting! I'm glad you like the Glee names! LOL @ Matthew Morrison coming on while you were reading this!

    @Cat: Yup! I've got a bunch of them to choose from!

    ReplyDelete