Sunday, July 3, 2011

Babies 15 & 16: Lots of Normal



Of course, being pregnant with my 15th child, I am hugging the toilet, as usual! As for everything else...



I FINALLY got a new dishwasher...and just to ensure that it wouldn't break, I upgraded it to Unbreakable. Thank GOD!



Tyler, much like his older brother Alaric, liked to dress up...but his imagination was contained to dressing as a king ruling over his court. I hate to break it to him, but there's very little chance he will ever be royalty!



Remember Markus? Well, I had been calling him and he was always busy, right? I ran into him in town and he told me he had plans to move back to his old hometown. He had secured a job there and seemed very happy. Well, that's a relief.



The other night, I got a visit from Illena. She looked so good dressed up in her military uniform. I was so happy to see her.



Of course, I should have known that nothing is going to change her. The minute I let her inside she started arguing with me. *Sigh* I honestly don't need the stress, so I asked her to leave.



Thankfully she left on good terms.



Even though Pearl is evil, she is very protective of me. When she saw Illena arguing with me, she gave this rabid dog look...*gulp*



Most of the time though, she acts like a normal kid...here she is taking a joyride on the couch!



As for Jenna, prom season is upon us and she has her eye on Stewart Poe. Recognize him? Bonnie had a crush on him...it never really worked out with the two of them, but now Jenna has her eye on him...isn't there any other boy in the neighborhood?



She worked up the nerve to ask him to prom and he accepted!



We went shopping for a dress and she picked out this yellow princess ball gown. It looked amazing on her.



On prom night, when she got ready, she looked like a vision. She wore her hair up and borrowed pearl earrings from me...



I pulled her into a hug, "Oh honey, you look beautiful!"
"Mo-om..." she complains, but hugs me tighter.



The two of them are off to the dance...where Stewart asks her to be his girlfriend and she gets her first kiss!



While my daughter gets to live out the night like Cinderella, so do I...the side that's stuck in the house fixing crap all day...ugh...



It's all worth it when I feel my little baby moving around in there...



Of course, I have had a whole lot more cravings this pregnancy, so I have put on quite a bit of weight...my ass is about to have it's own zip code!



So I go to trying to get the weight off...ugh...I HATE this part about having babies!



Because everyone is at school, I decide to go to the park...I meet up with Illena and we play hopscotch together!



I really suck at it...Illena, on the other hand, being a trained military officer, is excellent...



She doesn't have to laugh and point at me though! The little brat!



She gets it back though...she screws up too!



I laugh at her too! "Payback is a bitch, sweetie!"



When I get home from the day, my creepy housekeeper has to snap a picture of me.



I decide to just relax and watch some TV when...



I go into labor!



Meet my first green baby: Baby #15: Lexie Reed....



and her twin sister, Baby #16: Anna Reed!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! The babies got their father's skin tone! I love when that happens in my game, which is rare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna looked amazing in her prom dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I love that dress...I think I got it from The Sims Resource.

    ReplyDelete