Sunday, July 3, 2011

Are they Vampires Back? A Sneak Peak



Soon after Lexie & Anna were born, Pearl had a dance recital! She looks so cute in her outfit!



Jenna, Tyler, Matt, & I decided to come out and support her...
"What is that sound?" Tyler asked Jenna.
"I don't hear anything," Pearl says, "hurry up! We're going to be late for my recital!"
"Wait, I hear something too..." Jenna says.
They all run inside to avoid whatever it is...



What they don't see is Stewart Poe, Jenna's boyfriend, standing with Tabitha Gann, a member of the Vampire Counsel.
"Do you think her kids will be ok?" Stewart asks.
"They're going to have to be," Tabitha starts, "We need her."

6 comments:

  1. They need her huh, that could make for an interesting life, having vampires need you. I loved the ballet outfit, the joyride and the prom dress. Love your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikr? LOL Thank you very much for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Maple Brown: you'll be finding out very shortly...

    @Anastasia: I gotta keep y'all interested! LOL

    Thanks again for reading everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool post! Short and Sweet - but tempting!

    ReplyDelete