Saturday, July 9, 2011

Part One: I Wanna Be a Vampire...SO Freakin' Bad!



Before all the vampy stuff starts, I wanted to change up my hairstyle...it's black with red highlights...I really dig it...I'm kind of going through a black and red phase...



Like my new outfit? I'm fairly sure it's not maternity, but I wanted to look hot for when the warrior vamps show up, that's only natural, right? I sort of have a confession...I really don't have all that much experience in the male department...that's weird, right? A mother of 17 children doesn't have a lot of experience with men...well, the only man parts I've ever been interested in were of the swimming, tadpole look-alike variety. I don't know how I'm going to handle having men live in my house with me, even if it's just long enough to impregnate me and for me to have a baby.



The famous doctor showed up the day after I talked to Sergo. His name is Clayton Skelton and he's a geneticist that specializes in vampire fertility. He was going to turn me into a vampire and give me special vampy fertility drugs...pretty cool, I guess. I was only interested in one thing...

Me: Does turning into a vampire hurt?
Skelton: There's a little stick at the beginning, but it's not especially painful.
Of course, that's in doctor talk...little sticks generally mean needles, pressure means cramps, and tickles mean burns.



Skelton completely surprised me when he reached for my wrist and bit.
Me: What are you doing?
Skelton: Turning you into a vampire.
Me: All this medical knowledge and y'all can't figure out a less painful way of turning a person into a vampire?



All this red smoke and bats surrounded me. I felt lightheaded. I guess this is it...







I give Skelton a weary look.
Me: Am I a vampire?
Skelton: Not yet, but you will be in a couple days.
Me: A couple days? Geez...

Skelton was supposed to stay in my house with me while I was going through my transition.



In the days that followed, all I could think about was having another baby. I can't wait until I'm a vampire and I can continue with my challenge.



Vicki did enjoy the benefits of having me all to herself though. It was hamburger night every night (her favorite food)...



...and Mommy was never too busy for hugs.



Although, I also had more time to make sure she did her homework. She can't get away with anything! Mu-hahaha!



Meanwhile, Skelton worked on the fertility enhancer. I was beginning to give up on him when he gave me an injection (just a little stick) that is supposed to better my chances of conceiving quality fetuses. Hmmm...I wonder what that means...



Of course Sergo called frequently...I suppose wanting to see how I was feeling...

I was really feeling fine until one morning...




The red smoke and bats started to surround me again....



I could hear Skelton on the phone: It's done, send for the Blind King.



As the cloud lifted from me, it left me feeling weak...but strangely stronger.



I crouched into a self-protective position...



As I slowly lifted myself and looked at the world through new, enhanced eyes, I smiled. I could get used to this.



Skelton was impressed. "You are magnificent!" He compliments me, "Your transition went so well, I will consider changing my girlfriend. She is also human."



Skelton left and I called Sergo to tell him to get the first baby daddy over here. I was ready and rearing to go!



Sergo: How do you feel?
Me: I feel great...whoa...I never noticed how many pores are in my hands...



Me: wait, do I have time for a manicure?



Sergo and I got off the phone and within moments, I saw a man standing outside.


He introduced himself as Wrath, king of the vampire race in his plane of existence.



He was an amazing display of a man...er...a vampire...he had muscles in his arms that were bigger than any I had ever seen on a human man.



Meet Baby Daddy: Warrior Vamp Edition #1.
Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4320183

TO BE CONTINUED

5 comments:

  1. i like the makeover and her eagerness to get on with it and have more kids. Look out world theres a new hot vamp momma in town :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, thanks! Yeah, I'm digging her new look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Wait, do I have time for a manicure?" Ah, Hadley is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm glad you like her sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete