Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Past

***THESE SHOTS WERE TAKEN AWHILE AGO, SO THIS IS PRE-CHRISTMAS HADLEY!***

PICTURES FROM HADLEY'S LAST THREE CHILDREN


RIGHT AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO NAOMI


NAOMI AS A TODDLER


LUCKY AS A CHILD


LUCAS AS A CHILD



LUCKY AS AN ADULT



LUCAS AS AN ADULT



NAOMI AS AN ADULT

*****



With the kids grown and gone, Mason is putting more interest and time into his career.  He's getting a little old to play football, but he is toying with the idea of becoming a coach, manager, or even part owner.  Apparently Shorty Cowboy, the owner of the team, is very impressed with him and would like to offer him a job once he gets to his retirement age.  As much as I think it is a great opportunity, he doesn't even want to think about the day when he will quit playing...hmm...stubborn, stubborn, stubborn.



I dive back into my painting...but somehow it still doesn't occupy my time...



Mason: Feeling the empty nest ache, love?
Me: I think so...I never really expected to...it's awful to say, but somehow I thought I would be relieved...
Mason: You have been working so hard at this for so long, it's understandable...but you're not?
Me: No...I feel kind of lost...
Mason: You know we can always have more children if we want to...



Me: Whoa!  I didn't say that!
Mason: Oh, I know...I could use a rest...and maybe the chance to grow some of my hair back...
Me: I just don't really know what to do with myself right now...I've tried painting...but it doesn't quite fill the void...



Mason: I know what can fill the void...
He lays a passionate kiss on me...hmm...I was thinking more along the lines of getting a job...but this will definitely work!

******

MEANWHILE...ELSEWHERE IN BUTTERFLY ACRES...



Zoey and Amy sit in the park...
Zoey: So she's done, huh?
Amy: That's what I hear...
Zoey: You don't think they'll have any more kids do you?
Amy:  Lord help me, I hope not...



Zoey: Haha, yeah, we're good grandmothers.
Amy: *sarcastically* the best, right?
Zoey: Oh God, we're grandmothers, aren't we?
Amy: Um...where have you been?  We've been grandmothers for awhile...
Zoey: I know, but it's really sinking in now...
Amy: Now that we're almost done with it?
Zoey: Man, where does the time go?
Amy: I hear ya...look what I found the other day...





Zoey: Oh God, look at us!  We were so young!
Amy: Do you remember this?
Zoey: How could I forget...this is when we were always broke as hell and hungry...willing to do just about anything to make some money...



Amy: Good times, huh?
Zoey: Looking back, yes...maybe not so much during...man, do you remember how we stressed so much...?
Amy: About everything?  Yup...



Amy: Those were some good times, weren't they?
Zoey: Some crazy times...I'm pretty sure I wore the scarf all the time because I was tearing my hair out...
Amy: Yeah...look at me though, I could have lent you some!
Zoey: I still don't understand why you didn't cut it and sell it...
Amy: Because I was stupid and vain, Z...obviously I would have rather starved than lost my long hair!

***EVER WANT TO KNOW WHAT AMY AND ZOEY WERE LIKE WHEN THEY WERE YOUNGER?  HOW DID THEY GET TO WHERE THEY ARE NOW?  FIND OUT IN AN UPCOMING BLOG!!!***

4 comments:

  1. Oh!! I can't wait to read the new blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Violet! It's Up! Here's the Link:

    http://fakeittilyoumakeitsims3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the pictures of Amy and Zoey, those two make me laugh! :D

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cat! Read their blog! Hint, hint! Lol

    http://fakeittilyoumakeitsims3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete