Wednesday, December 28, 2011

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hey my lovely followers!  I hope everyone is having fun playing with all your new Sim games...and you're enhancing your playing experience!

I wanted to point out that I have started a new blog...hinted at in The Past entry that I posted yesterday.
It's a prequel of sorts to Hadley's blog...starring her mother, Amy; Mason's mother, Zoey; and Amy's sisters, Rebecca & Kelsey...about things that happened to them when they were young.
It's a poverty challenge of sorts...I have guidelines on the page...I would appreciate if you all would check it out...Thanks so much!  Love you all!

http://fakeittilyoumakeitsims3.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. oooh! looks awesome! *clicks link* i shall be following! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely following your new blog! I mentioned this earlier, but Zoey and Amy crack me up. They're so funny and I'll enjoy reading more about them!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cat! I'm glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Violet! I'm glad you like it! I hope the challenge is as fun as I think it's going to be! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will you still be posting on this blog or are you done?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am mostly done, but I might occasionally post on here.

    ReplyDelete