Monday, December 19, 2011

Generation 2 Poll: A Little Update

Ok...a couple things....
First off, thank you all so much for voting!  We apparently got to the 100 vote limit in a day...so you all rock!

Second, as previously stated (much to my annoyance) there is a 100 vote limit for the free poll I made unless you want to switch to pro...so the last 36-ish people that voted didn't get their votes counted...I made a second poll to let the voting continue and the results of all polls will just be added together...once again, feel free to vote multiple times...I will just make another poll if we get to 100 again!  (Take that Zoomerang!)  LOL

Third, if anyone was wondering how long I'm going to have the poll up, it will probably be awhile...as long as the votes come in, I will keep counting them and re-posting it when we reach 100 votes...so, vote away!

Finally, I thought you all might like to know where everyone stands...in the order of votes lowest to highest...

The girls that need love with 0 votes:
Elizabeth
Tonya
Serena
Christian

The girls with just 1 pity vote:
Rose
Rachel
Quinn
Maureen
Debbie
Meredith
Julie
Karen

Have enough votes to maybe start a fan club with 2 votes:
Alba
Murphy
Bradley
Blair
Georgina

The Top Five:

5) Naomi (3 votes)
4) Sidney (5 votes)
3) Christine (10 votes)
2) Hallie (21 votes)
1) Bonnie (43 votes)



3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love Bonnie, I hope she wins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I voted for Bonnie! I hope she wins!

    ~Catlover800 aka Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Violet and Cat! I think it's safe to say that she is most likely going to win...geeez...did both of you all vote a crap ton? LOL

    You in trouble, you in trouble! Both of y'all!
    ROFLMFAO...
    it's back up to 100 again! Geez...someone people are for serious...rofl

    ReplyDelete