Friday, December 2, 2011

Going to the Chapel...


I get home after an exhausting day, just in time to age the twins up.


Jenny looks a whole lot like me...with my mom's hair color.


And Vanessa looks a whole lot like her dad.


Blair is such a good girl and I feel like I'm neglecting her working with all this wedding stuff...but I think she likes having the house to herself...even if she has to watch her sisters.


Later that night, Aunt Z and Uncle T-bone have a party...which I find out is an impromptu engagement party.



When I call to check on Blair, she is helping her little sisters with their skills.  I'm so lucky to have such a good daughter.





Everyone is all wedding talk...Aunt Zoey tells me there's a house she just did some renovations on that would be a perfect wedding site, so it's all coming together!


Of course, the men are doing the whole bonding thing...


Don't ask me what they're talking about...


I will never understand men...


The next few days go by quickly, and before I can blink, it's the night before our wedding.


Because the girls have learned their skills and having two children at the wedding instead of two toddlers will probably be much easier, I age Jenny and Vanessa up.



We get to the wedding site the night before for a morning wedding...and go straight to sleep.


We go to sleep knowing that we will be married the next morning!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Ok...some might be wondering why I didn't give Hadley a bachelorette party...I really wanted to and was planning on it and inviting challenge moms, but I didn't have everyone's characters and I didn't want any hurt feelings, and I didn't have the time to give everyone the chance to make their characters available if they weren't already, so I just opted out of throwing one.  Keep in mind that starting from way back before Hadley and Mason even got together up to the end, all that stuff happened over the course of one weekend for me.  Ahhhh!

4 comments:

  1. I'm super pumped for the wedding!!!!! I'm sorry you couldn't do a bachelorette party, that would have been fun but I understand why you didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

    Again, super excited for the wedding. ^_^

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents got married today and when I saw the title I thought how crazy check out my new post featuring hadley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait!!!! I am so looking forward to the wedding and I like these back to back updated LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really excited for the wedding! no sweat about the bachelorette party! great post!

    ReplyDelete