Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Baby 100: Bittersweet Symphony


After giving birth to Lucky and Lucas, a sense of calm comes over me...I can't believe I am almost done...I try to really take in everything about these babies, knowing I only have them and one more to go.


But time marches on, and the boys grow up...Lucky, who is ironically unlucky, looks a little like Weston but has my eyes and my mom's hair.


Even though Lucky has a lot of hair, Lucas doesn't, although it seems like it's going to be similar to my mother's color...and he looks more like Mason.


Mason has yet to do anything but prove that he is a loving and diligent father.  All the kids love hearing his ghost stories.  He is such a relaxed parent, which is good because it compliments my frequent neuroses.
Soon though, even the triplets are ready to move on.


Christian ends up looking a whole lot like Mason.


Weston might have my eyes, but he still has odd traits...he is a hottie though.


Georgina is gorgeous and has plans of taking over the world in the political career field.


And before you know it...I give birth to my last little baby...one last little girl...
Baby 100: Naomi Reed-Pope.

8 comments:

  1. Naomi is a lovely name. And you're finally done! I can't believe it.
    -Skye

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should start a new blog like Amber Lights! I don't want Hadley to go! I love her sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't believe your DONE!already! i remember your first baby! embry reed! :')

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weston... *drools*

    Congratulations on making it to baby 100! Naomi is a very special girl! :)

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad...your done. Congrats on baby 100!!!!

    What's in store for Mason and Hadley now?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe your done! from baby #1:Embry- baby #100:Naomi! I still remember embry!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Skye: Thanks! It's funny because even though I got done with this back in October, I still can't believe it either! LOL

    @Paisley: Awww, thanks! Oh don't worry...you haven't seen the last of Hadley...

    @Violet: Hehe, yeah, I remember too! When she was living in that little bitty house and had no money. LOL

    @Cat: I know, right? LOL He is available for download....*hint, hint* check my kid page!

    @jazen: Thanks! I know it's bittersweet! I'm not really sure...but I know you haven't seen the last of them.

    @Claire: Hehe, thanks! I can't believe it either! Hey chicky, where is Claire? Hmm? LOL I can try to put her together myself if need be...I can't have the idea I do without her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know you finished this before pets came out but well done Cassie. I'm impressed. I have loved Hadley's tale and look forward to it winding down and Hadleys thoughts on finishing but till then well done you did it. I voted for an heir, somehow I don't think if you did another they would have the same fire Hadley has but I bet you could make it more than interesting. I love the two different personalities I have for my mothers so have no doubt you would enjoy that too.

    ReplyDelete