Monday, December 19, 2011

Generation 2: The Candidates!

Thanks to Catherine Bell for suggesting that I do this, but here are the Generation 2 candidates!
Keep in mind that I am encouraging voting as many times as you want...if you really like a certain person, awesome!  Vote for them as many times as you want...if you're like me and can't decide, vote for several people...
Also, I am writing a little reminder about some of them...

 
Alba
*First daughter

Bonnie
*Fought with Illena

Rose
*Was very sweet

Rachel
*Had alcohol problems

Quinn

Sidney (Lamb)
*Was very family oriented

Maureen
*took charge when Hadley went missing

Hallie
*a hippie chick that helped when Hadley was missing.

Debbie
*the more sensitive and shy twin - embarrassed by a boy at a party

Murphy

Christine

Meredith

Elizabeth

Julie

Bradley

Karen
*One of Ryan Smith's daughters

Tonya

Serena

Blair

Georgina
*Hadley and Mason's daughter

Naomi
*The youngest

3 comments:

  1. PS, if you'd like, could you leave me Hadley's link so I can include her in Violet's bachelorette party/wedding? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Violet! Awesome! I love Debbie! I'm glad someone else is showing her some love!
    I just posted the link on your page! I hope you have fun planning her wedding!

    ReplyDelete