Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Babies 64, 65, & 66: What Did I Do to Deserve This?


Things have been pretty normal in the house for awhile and I think I like it that way.  Stu has taken up the piano because he just isn't handsome enough!  LOL  He needs to make girls swoon more!  I swear, I probably get at least five girls a day calling the house wanting to talk to "Stuey"...I try to talk to him about not being a player, but somehow I don't think he's taking the advice of his mother.


Kelley and Sybil are angels.  They've both got these gorgeous eyes that make your heart melt.  I guess their father's influence...but soon it's time for them to age up!


I'm not really sure where Kelley got the blonde hair because neither of us are blonde, but he's still handsome.  He's got a lot of his father's features and my eyes.  He's going to be a handsome one.


Sybil has her father's big eyes and hair.  I think that's my nose, and her lips are some kind of cross between mine and her father's...but she's a beauty.


Even though they're mostly easygoing, they are particular...Kelley likes a bottle while Sybil wants baby food...picky, picky picky!


Soon it's time for birthdays.  This is Avenelle!


Here's Sarah...you can barely tell them apart now.


Stu begged me to age him up early and because he was already on honor roll and I was getting sick of the flock of teenage girls camping out in my front yard waiting for him, I let him.  He is handsome, isn't he?


Since three of my kids grew up in one swoop, I got online and found another vile of baby daddy.


This guy looks promising.  I like his skin color and his nose.  We should make pretty babies!


Then my little turquoise haired boys become teenagers.  This is Randy.  He's got more of a wild streak to him.


Here's Cotton.  He's more studious...most of the time.  They tend to stick together and plot against their siblings.  I think every toilet, sink, chair, and shower I have is booby-trapped right now.


As adorable as Kelley and Sybil are, they learn their skills quickly and before I know it, it's time to age them up.


Kelley looks a lot like his dad, but he looks like me too.  His eyes look a lot like mine, but they have this sad quality that must be from his father.


Sybil on the other hand doesn't look overwhelmingly like either of us.  I think she's another one that looks a bit like my sister.


Life continues on, normal and boring...waiting on the new baby or babies to arrive and enjoying the kids while I have them.



For some reason, Randy is a bit of a loner and prefers to eat his meals by himself.  I hate to tell him, but it's hard to be a loner in this family.  There are very few places you can go to be completely alone.



At least he joins his brothers and sister for some activities...like game night...I would like to think I was smooth enough to get them all together like this, but most likely they all just happened to be bored at the same time.



I'll tell you what though, I am certainly not bored when I wake up to a severe labor pain...



The contractions are coming so fast that I don't think there is time for me to get to the hospital...



Very shortly, I am greeted by a squirmy, baby face!  Baby 64: Meredith Reed



After I get Meredith settled in her crib, I feel another contraction...



Which of course means another baby!  Baby 65: Elizabeth Reed.



and apparently two isn't enough, and out pops Baby 66: Susannah Reed...oh boy, another set of triplet girls!   Heaven, help me!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the triplets!!!! As always the kids are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, triplets! You're so far along in your challenge! I love Cotton and Randy, they're my favorite. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the post! good luck with the triplets.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just getting caught up! OMG triplets, sooo many trips! This was an amazing update! :) I really wanna try out your donor style for a daddy I might do that some time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @jazen: Thanks!

    @Cat: Thanks! Yeah, I'm buzzing right along...I'm kind of ready to be done with it.

    @Bonnie: HATER! LOL My computer got rid of him, FYI!

    @Violet: LOL, thanks! I'm going to need it!

    @jessuku: Thanks for reading! Feel free to try it! I have really liked using this method.

    @Paisley: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Lindsay, that's OK...I can take it, but I'll dish it out. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol oops! sorry my friend left her blog signed in and i thought i was signed in!!

    ReplyDelete