Monday, October 3, 2011

Babies 62 & 63: Hadley and The King


I love having little babies in the house!  Cotton and Randy are so adorable, but it's time to age them up!


Randy has my eyes, but everything else is his daddy!  Including his hair!  Yippy!


Cotton looks even more like his father...eyes, hair, everything.


As much as it pains me, Nell's teen years have made her rebel a bit from me and she's chopped off her gorgeous hair and streaked it pink.


Sarah, whom has slimmed down a little lately, is a big help with her brothers.


Just when I think my life is pretty calm, I get an interesting phone call.
Me: Hello?
Caller: Hi!  This is Jessica.  I'm Rebecca Keagan's personal assistant.  She asked me to call you.  I've got her on the phone for you.
Me: Huh?  Aunt Becca?
Becca: Hello?  Hadley?
Me: Aunt Bec?
Becca: Yeah, how many other aunts do you have?
I mentioned her before, but my Aunt Becca is my mom's sister and a country singer that stays busy with her touring with her husband, so we only hear from her occasionally.  She's the dreamer of the family.  I guess big dreams are in my blood.  The whole time I've been around, she's had her career, but Mama told me how hard she had to work to get as far as she has.


Me: Ha, too many if you ask me!
Becca: *laughs* that's probably true.  You're harder to get hold of than I am, how did that happen?  I've been calling you for a week now!
Me: Oh, you probably got the kids when you called before...
Becca: I guess...I heard about your challenge thing...how many are you on now?
Me: Just had 60 and 61...
Becca: So, do you actually give them names, or just numbers?
Me: Haha, funny.  They have names.
Becca: Uh-huh...ok, so anyway...why I'm calling...I have a show coming up in town and I'm hoping you'll come out for it.

Me: Really?  That's awesome!  I wouldn't miss it for the world!
Becca: Great!  I actually have a surprise for you...and your challenge.
Hmm, there's no telling with Aunt Becca what the surprise could be.
Becca: Ok, so I'll see you then?
Me: I'll be there.


Aunt Becca's show is in the stadium...apparently as soon as the town heard one of their own was having a show here, everyone came out to see it.  The show is amazing as I knew it would be.  Afterward, I meet up with Aunt Becca at a house she's renting.


Becca: Hey!  I'm glad you could make it!
We hang out and talk for awhile, before she reminds me that she has a surprise for me.


Becca: So, my surprise...I actually have a baby daddy for you that is a pretty amazing...I knew you'd jump at the chance.
Me: Wow, I'm intrigued...
Becca: See that guy over there on the couch?
I look...he looks really familiar...
Me: Yeah...
Becca: Know who he is?
I think for a minute...he looks like...no, surely not...
Me: Is that who I think it is?
Becca: Who do you think it is?
Me: Um...he looks like Elvis...as in Presley...
Becca: Ding, ding!
Me: Um, Aunt Becs, isn't he supposed to be dead?
Becca: Yeah, that's what they want everyone to think...
Me: So...HE'S the baby daddy you're talking about?
Becca: That's him...


*Gulp*
Me: Um...I really don't know what to say...
Becca: Um, hel-lo!  It's Elvis...don't say anything...just get to your business!
***The Elvis I used can be found here by JAKINCOL.***


I am speechless as I walk over to him, but he seems just like a normal guy.
Me: I...uh...uh...I...wow...I...um...
Elvis: *devastatingly sexy chuckle* Whoa, calm down there, little mama, I'm not gonna bite you.
Me: Wow, you actually talk like that?
Elvis: *chuckle* I guess it comes with the territory.


Me: I don't know what to say...
Elvis: Don't be nervous.  Rebecca told me what you're doing...I think it's just great...and uh, I'd really like to take part in it if you'd have me.
Me: Um...well...wow...of course I would...
So...we got down to business...;)


Meanwhile, back at home...Sarah is working really hard at getting more fit.


Check her out!  She's done so well, I treat her to a makeover...new hairstyle, clothes...the works!


She looks stunning in her new dress...


Yowsa!


I do worry about her though...she doesn't eat anything hardly...I'm starting to worry that she's gotten too skinny.


Of course, after my night with Elvis, the morning sickness starts.


Nell has taken a liking to gardening, so she's helping me out a lot.


The boys age up....this is Randy...he's a handsome one.


...and here's Cotton.  He's also a good looking one.


Cotton is a bit of a coward...


...and Randy is all boy.  He frequently kicks my butt during pillow fights.


While Aunt Becca and Elvis are still in town, I call to invite them out.


We got a lot of great pictures from that night...but I had to show you all...his pelvis is still working!


Then my little Stu ages into a teenager.  He's so handsome!


It isn't long before I go into labor...


Welcome to the family: Baby 62: Kelley Reed


...and Baby 63: Sybil Reed.

8 comments:

  1. Sarah looks good, but I hope she's not starving herself.

    The King...wow famous baby daddy!!!!

    OH Scream...I haven't seen that movie in years so I would not have connected the names.

    You'll be done in no time with the continuation of multiplies. I think Amari is going to meet the same fate otherwise I won't make it through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jazen: LOL, I figured...I used to be obsessed with it back in the day and I showed it to my cousins and they loved it, so it's fresh for me. I think I watched the whole series five times while they visited! LOL There's a whole new naming trend now. It's only got a few characters in it though. Yeah, I don't know how you're not pulling your hair out...I have ADD, so I get really bored with my characters while I'm playing...playing Hadley is the longest I've ever played a Sim character! I usually get bored and delete them or the game screws up and I have to start over anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post!! hope ryan returns!!! miss him! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL---I'm the same way. This is the most commited I've been to a character also. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can get through it without game issues. Right now it's still fun for me so I will continue. If I should get fed up or hit a wall, then I will have to take a break and move on to something different for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the pictures of Elvis dancing :O!

    I'm so glad both of the twins got their father's hair color. That never seems to happen to my challenge mom....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elvis? AWESOME! Loved the post and Kelley and Sybil are adorable.. love the name Sybil now.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was obsessed with Scream also. I actually have them on video tape because I bought them when they first came out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Bonnie: Don't worry, I have plans for him!

    @jazen: I'm glad I'm not the only one! LOL Yeah, I've had game issues, but not horrific ones. Recently I had to replace my current Hadley with an old one because she was messing up for some reason.

    @Cat: Thanks! I HAD to get a good pic of him shaking his goods! LOL Yeah, somehow I got lucky, wait til you see Elvis' kids tho...LOL

    @Violet: Right? LOL Thanks! I'm glad you like the name Sybil now! LOL

    @Ashley: Oh I hear ya...I have them on VHS and I recently got all three on DVD because they were on sale at Wally World for $10. LOL

    ReplyDelete