Saturday, October 1, 2011

Babies 57 & 58: A Goodbye and a Tribute


After the party, Debbie and Cici decide to really concentrate on their studies...


I am of course, more than willing to help them.


Both girls are quick studies, even though Cici is stubborn and refuses to listen to me at times.  I don't know how many times I've had to threaten to quit with her.


Finally though, they get what they want and age up.  Cici has gotten off her Queen Bee thing, at least I hope.  


Debbie is beautiful and is hoping to find true love.  I must say I admire that in her.  I have never been the type that is so open to love.  Even though she gets hurt easily, at least she's out there trying to find her Mr. Perfect.


While I can't find Mr. Perfect, I can find Mr. Baby Daddy...this is the next guy up.  I picked him because of his green eyes.


The quads are busy being kids...Dewey loves playing on the playground...


Lois loves playing on the computer...


Christine loves playing dolls...


...and Murphy loves dressing up like a dinosaur and scaring Christine!


Pregnancy symptoms start early for me...I'm emotional, nauseous, and my butt is ever widening...ugh!


Since it's been awhile, I go out with Ryan again.  He's a sweet guy, and he's super excited about this job he's up for...


I admit, I'm in virgin territory with him.  He makes me feel things I had forgotten about.  He gives me hope that I might find someone for myself.


Of course, as my stomach grows with baby 57, so does my pile of laundry.  It never ends!  Ugh!


Well, sad news.  Ryan is starting a new job out of town and is having to leave Butterfly Acres.  Hopefully he'll be back...he's one hell of a kisser!


Then the quads grew up...Dewey looks a lot like my brother.


Lois looks a little like my sister...


Murphy used to look a lot like Lois, but now I can tell the difference.  She looks like a combination of my mom and my sister.


Christine still favors her father's side, mostly in her eyes.


I go into labor outside the spa.  


I emerge with a basket...know what that means?  I would hope so, by now.



Meet Baby 57: Avenelle Reed
***Note: Avenelle was named after my aunt in real life that passed away last week.***


...and Baby 58: Sarah Reed!


After putting the babies to bed, I cook dinner.
"Ugh, Mom, I hate ratatouille!  Can't I eat something else?" Lois complains.
"I suppose if you want to fix something else..." I tell her.
"But I can't cook..." she pouts.
"Hmm, well, I guess if you want to eat, you pretty much have to eat this." I say.


The twins age up to be beautiful...Avenelle gets my eyes, but looks a lot like her dad.


Sarah looks pretty much exactly the same except she has light brown hair.  Poo, neither of them got his gorgeous eyes!


The girls play, while I look for another baby daddy!


I choose this guy...he looks nice enough and he's got green eyes as well...I'm on a mission!


So I go about teaching the girls their skills and wait for Baby 59...until then!

8 comments:

  1. I love the quadruplets and the new twins, they're so cute! I also love Ryan! Too bad he's leaving though....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. Debbie is gorgeous!!! You are moving along with the babies. I feel like I can't even make it to 10 LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Avenelle and Sarah are ADORABLE! The quads turned out great. Loved the post, but its too bad that Ryan's leaving butterfly acres so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I'm sorry about your aunt, though. The twins are gorgeous! (the second pair of twins) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Cat: He could be back...my computer ate him...LOL
    Thanks!

    @Jazen: Thanks! I think Debbie is beautiful too...you'll get there...you're actually writing...I feel like I'm speeding through all this because I'm kind of getting tired of it and I want to get it done before I throw my hands up.

    @Violet: Thanks! Yeah, there's a chance he'll be back...I'm not sure.

    @Paisley: Thank you! Hadley has been having twins like a freak lately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post! sorry about your aunt!! :( no more ryan.. :( breaks my heart ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! IKR? I wasn't planning on ending things with him, but my computer ate him...but my computer also ate Mason, Aunt Z & Uncle T-Bone's son...so I saved them both, so I'm hoping to bring them back...never fear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ikr!? before my mom banned me my computer ate ella!!!!!! grrr stupid computers!!!

    ReplyDelete