Thursday, February 23, 2012

Gen. 2: Babies 8-9 Pt. 2: Little Girls, Little Girls


So Mr. Hottie has to jump up and leave in the middle of the night...mumbling something about unsubs...but he did say that he's going to get hold of some friends of his and maybe they would be interested in contributing...I'm trying really hard to not think of those kinds of comments as their way of saying, "Hey, you were cool, so I'm gonna pass you along to my friends."  


My morning sickness the next morning, right on the dot.  I really can't stand this part, but I know it's good for a healthy baby, blah, blah, blah.

While I'm upchucking, I have Aaliyah at the door yelling, "Mom!  Can you age me up now!  Please now!"

Please now?!  What kinda...?  Ugh...never mind.

"Sure," I reply between barfs, "give me just a second."


Aaliyah grows up to be a pretty teenager with my hair color.


Of course my morning sickness continues throughout the day...damn Derek Morgan and his potent seed!

Of course, I get attitude from Aaliyah.
"Ewwwww, Mom!  Don't aim toward me while you're fully loaded," she cringes.

I'm tempted, really tempted...but I don't.  I'm pretty sure that form of parenting lies somewhere between negligent and abusive...


Either way, I need to fish today so I leave Aaliyah with the babies.


I'm really getting into fishing and I have actually caught a lot...it's pretty zen for me.  I'm really glad I haven't found the smell of fish nauseating yet...you would think otherwise, considering there are so many women that have issues, but I actually enjoy it.


While I'm out, I start showing.
I would really like a boy considering both my boys have moved out, but I will be happy with either.

When I get home, I head straight to bed...the girls are all tucked in nicely.  Aaliyah turns out to be a good baby-sitter.


The next couple days are filled with skill building for the little ones...


...and homework for the school-aged children.  Maddie and Giselle want to catch up with their big sister, so they are working hard on their studies so they can age up soon.


Pregnancy Day 3 and I'm ready to burst...I love this top I found recently...it's so cute and perfect for a little pregnant lady...or a huge pregnant lady in my case.

It's the weekend, so I hurry to the kitchen and make waffles for breakfast.


I sit down with Madeline and Giselle...
"Are the waffles good, girls?" I ask.
Two stuffed faces give me a chorus of "Delicious!  Awesome!"
I'm really lucky I don't get waffle chunks all over me...serves me right I suppose.


"Do you think you girls are going to be ready for birthdays today?" I ask them.
That gets more excited squeals than my waffles...
Maddie starts, "I can't wait to become a teenager...I want to fall in love, and kiss boys..."
"Whoa, whoa," I start, "I know you're going to kiss boys, but can we keep the telling Mom part to a minimum?  At least until you need to get on The Pill?"
Maddie looks confused, "What pill?  Like asprin?"
"No...never mind.  What about you, Giselle?"
"I don't want to be around any of those stinky boys...but I do want to go to join the Drama club...that will be so fun."

My two daughters..something else..


When they get done eating, they go outside to the front porch where the easel and telescope are...and apparently a couple of cats have taken up residence.

"Mom!" Giselle squeals, "Can we keep them?"
"I'm not getting anything else I have to feed babe, sorry," I tell her.
"Aw man," I hear, but she gets over it quickly.


Since Liliana and Evelyn are also ready to age up, I order four birthday cakes and get everyone ready.


Madeline goes first.

"What are you going to wish for?" I ask.
She thinks, "I want boys to like me."
Without missing a beat, Aaliyah says, "Wish for boobs!"
I shoot her a look, but it's too late.
"Okay!" Maddie says, "I wish for boobs...bigger than Allie's."
Aaliyah looks shocked, "What a minute..."
"You asked for it," I tell her.


Well, Madeline gets boobs, just like all the girls do, but I think they're the same size as Aaliyah's...I guess a compromise.
She dresses in this slutty school girl outfit...Note to self: Take Madeline to doctor for The Pill.


I am almost afraid to ask what Giselle wants to be, but she tells me before I can ask.
"I wish to be a superstar!"
Just don't put your fingers in your pits and smell them...


She grows up with long, luxurious locks, but still looks a lot like me.


Then it's time for the toddlers...


Liliana grows up to be beautiful, as I knew she would be.



Aaliyah helps with Evelyn.

"Look at that cake, Evie!" she says.



Evelyn is beautiful too, but a little awkward...this picture was caught right after she was caught licking her plate...okay, I had a child that liked licking his hand, now one that licks plates...



Of course, because it's a birthday, I go into labor...what is it about these kids wanting to be born when there's cake around?  Oh...wait, that's it, right?


After yelling, huffing, and puffing, then pushing, I give birth to a beautiful baby girl...


But then...


I give birth to...another baby girl...


Meet the new additions of the Reed Family: 


Baby 8: Lucy Reed


...and Baby 9: Chelsea Reed.



6 comments:

  1. I adore the two posts, just love love love Bonnie and her take on the challenge. The girls are sweet and well maybe some sex ed is required but Bonnie can't really say much being little miss pregnancy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, so true...I'm glad you're enjoying Bonnie...I like her too...I feel a little more seasoned with this go 'round...someone needs to teach these girls! LOL

      Delete
  2. LOL...I love the pill talk. More girls. Maybe the next ones will be boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly hope so...all these girls are wearing on me...I'm starting to think there's a glitch or something.

      Delete
  3. So many girls! Maybe you accidently ate a watermelon along the way.I once had a mother who ate 1 apple, and had ten boys! I feel kind of sorry for the next boy who comes, because he will be fully surrounded by girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I have no idea...maybe...it's gotten beyond problematic at this point...just wait and see. Haha. I'm not letting her eat anymore watermelons or apples!

      Delete