Monday, February 13, 2012

Gen. 2: Babies 4 & 5 Part 2: Mother's Little Helper

I left you all off right after giving birth to Madeline and Giselle.  Well, I also still have to get age Silus and Aaliyah up.


I bring my first little girl up to her strawberry flavored birthday cake and we sing her Happy Birthday. 


She ages into a beautiful little toddler with her father's big violet eyes, my hair, and a slight purple tint to her skin.  She is gorgeous if you ask me.


Just as I'm about to take Silus to his birthday cake, I notice Houston behaving strangely...what the hell is wrong with him?  I know my house is dirty, but damn...


He's...um...licking his hands?  WTF?  I'm telling you, this kid keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Bonnie: Okay, could you stop whatever it is you're doing and come sing Silus Happy Birthday?
Houston: Yeah, I'm coming.


Silus: Burpday!  Burpday!
Houston: What's a burpday?

I give Houston a look...he's already starting with the teenager 'tude?  Seriously?


Silus does an excellent job blowing out his candles.  Isn't he so cute?


Silus grows up to look a lot like me, but he has shaggy black hair.

By the time everyone is aged up, I feel exhausted.  Once I get the girls settled in their cribs I decide to delegate some responsibilities.  What else are kids for?

Bonnie: Okay guys.  I'm exhausted...the whole giving birth thing kind of takes it out of you, so I'm going to bed, I want you all to get Aaliyah settled in one of the swings and clean up a bit...

Houston: *groan* Seriously Mom?  Why do I have to clean?
Bonnie: Weren't you just bitching about how dirty the house is?
Houston: Well, yeah...
Bonnie: ...and do you think I'm a maid, or your mother?
Houston: Mom, but...you've always cleaned.
Bonnie: You just turned into a teenager...I need your help, get used to it.

With that, I turn around and go to bed.

*HOUSTON'S POV*

How is this fair? Now I have to do Mom's job for her?  This is crap...


The first thing I do is put Aaliyah in the swing.  Thank goodness the new babies aren't in here too.


I turn around and look at the house...it's really not that bad.  I just need to mop and Silus can pick up the dishes.


Of course when he tries to wash the dishes, one of my booby traps sprays him straight in the face with water!  Hahahahaha!  Best.  laugh.  EVER!

Let's see that again...


Silus: You jerk!  Quit laughing...I'm gonna tell Mom!
Houston: Ha!  Yeah, go wake her up, see how she takes that.


We get done quickly and go to bed.  Aaliyah has even gone to sleep.

*BONNIE'S POV*

WAHHHHHHHHHHH!
WAHHHHHHHHHHH!
WAHHHHHHHHHHH!
WA-WAHHHHHHHHHHH!


Ugh...would they be my children if they didn't wake up at the butt-crack of dawn?  I doubt it.  Madeline is no different.  She wakes up first.


Bonnie: Come on Maddie, give Mommy a break, huh?

Ya' know, you'd think I would stop trying to reason with them...but I guess it never gets old.


I take care of both Madeline and Giselle, then put them in new swings.  I have a feeling having twin infants and a toddler isn't going to be easy.


Since I got plenty of sleep, I am able to head to the ocean and do some fishing before the boys go to school.


Of course, when Houston wakes up, the 'tude continues.  He's nothing but a surround-sound bitching machine.

Houston: Mom! I don't feel good, do I have to go to school?
Bonnie: Look around, is one of your limbs detached?  Are you bleeding anywhere?
Houston: No....but...
Bonnie: Then get your butt to school.


Of course, Houston about has a fit when he realizes that Silus doesn't have to start school today.

Silus gets a piece of cake for breakfast.  I'll admit he caught me not looking.


Either way, he decides he wants to help me, so he goes to the rock quarry and gets the rocks and gems from there so we can sell them.  Then he plays outside for a bit before coming inside and helping me with chores.


Which I need...everything keeps breaking.


I'm starting to think he's sick...Houston has never been this helpful willingly.

Speaking of the devil, when he gets home from school, Houston is still in a sour mood.  It gets even worse when I tell him what's on the agenda for the evening.


Bonnie: Once you get your homework done, I need you to do some house cleaning.
Houston: Mom, I don't get why I have to help clean...I don't mind it this dirty.
Bonnie: #1, yes you do, and #2, you have to clean because I told you so.

I honestly never thought I would utter those words, but I guess every parent thinks that.

I have so much to do around here and not enough hours in the day...I am pretty much always exhausted.  Well, when I tell my doctor that, he prescribes me a medication to take that will help me have the stamina to get everything done. 

Whatever it is, it works...



I'm wide awake to teach Aaliyah her skills...I feel turbo charged!
She learns to talk...


...walk...


...and gets potty trained.


...Then I go on to take care of the little screamers...


Then I'm able to fix all our broken appliances (and there are a LOT!)


Then when all the kids are in bed, I am able to go fishing without getting tired.

I know it's probably not good for me, but I feel so much better now that I've been taking them and am able to deal with everything in this crazy life of mine.


Before I know it, Aaliyah grows up to be a child.  She's still beautiful.  I can't wait to see what she looks like as a teenager.


For her birthday, she tells me she wants a TV...I personally hate all the techno stuff, but if it'll make my kids happy, I set up a rec room out of the last empty bedroom upstairs with a couch and TV.

EXTRA CUTENESS:

2 comments:

  1. I love Bonnie as a mom. She is so funny. Poor Houston having to help clean now.

    ReplyDelete