Sunday, February 5, 2012

Gen. 2: Babies 4 & 5: There Must Be Something Missing in the Male Brain That Makes Them Pick Up Their Socks

Well, I didn't get to sleep until 4:30 am...but some people (specifically screaming infant daughters) can't seem to be concerned with this.


Case in point: Aaliyah wakes up at 7:30 am...bringing my grand total of hours slept last night to 3!  Woo! I'm so not functioning today...


Bonnie: Come on, Aali...girls are supposed to be easier to raise than boys...didn't you get the memo?
I am answered by more screams...talk about a drama queen.


Bonnie: Okay little girl, this is what you want, huh?

Sure enough, I give her a bottle, a fresh diaper, and some cuddles and she's happy as a clam.  Note to self: Aaliyah is fine as long as she gets whatever she wants whenever she wants...that shouldn't be too hard to remember, right?



Just when I think I might be able to go back to sleep, I hear Silus awake upstairs.
*Sigh*
I guess my day is officially starting.



Bonnie: Hey there little boy.  You wanting Mommy?

Silus is pre-vocal at this point...but I get a little something out of him...
Silus: Maaaaaaaaa

Okay, that's a start.



I take him downstairs and put him on the potty chair...he is a little calmer than Houston was and doesn't fight me as much...thank goodness.


At this point I am starving, so I head to the fridge...all I see is birthday cake, so I grab a slice for breakfast...hey, don't judge me...like I have time to cook anything...


So I go to check on the kids and Aaliyah is fast asleep...


And Silus is as well...ahhh, peace at last.  What do I do with my brief freedom?


Haha, yup, you guessed it...I nearly passed out before my head hit the pillow.


In case you were wondering about Houston, he's on a field trip to the police station today...I'm sure he's going to find something weird to become obsessed with there.

When I wake up, I have a hellacious to-do list...clean, garden, make some money, and find another baby daddy.  Ugh...


And of course there are the little unexpected surprises, like having to unclog the toilet.  I'm pretty sure Houston tried to flush something he shouldn't have...like his brother's teddy bear or something.


Speaking of boys...their room is ridiculously messy.  Ugh...I don't remember my brothers being this bad.


I can't leave the house without hiring a sitter, so Caleb calls me again and tells me his car mechanic friend would like to take part in my challenge.

His name is Jay Evans and he's a pretty simple guy...he's quiet and polite, which I am kind of worried about...



But he has all the right moves when we get down to business...


Yowsa!


Move along...nothing to see here!  I do believe I hear a lullaby!  SCORE!  Haha!


The next morning I take some special time to spend with Silus.  I feel like I don't have as much time to spend with him as I did with Houston and it's kind of bumming me out.

He's an adorable little boy.  He's not as mouthy as Houston (mostly because I haven't taught him to talk yet), but he seems pretty good-natured.



That changes today though...I teach him how to talk.


Bonnie: What are you doing Si?
Silus: Getting your nose, Mommy!  *giggle, giggle, giggle*
Bonnie: Oh you think you're Mr. Funny, huh?



Of course, it's not all roses this morning...


I buy a new couch because the ones I had before were breaking down.


As for Houston, unfortunately his strangeness continues...he's talking to himself now...huh...maybe he thinks that's the only way he can have an intelligent conversation...


I get some gardening done, thank goodness!  Now I have some money.


I buy some playground equipment with my extra money.


Somewhere during all the crazy, I start showing.

The next morning, I wake up to the sound of absolutely nothing.  I check on all the kids and they are actually just sleeping!  What?!  Either way, I decide it's a great time to do something awesome for myself...like take a shower.


Of course when I get out, I realize that my lovely oldest son must have booby-trapped my shower with hair dye...ugh.


Check out this growing baby bump!


Since the kids still aren't awake, I lay back down for a nap.  I swear I didn't drug them.


When everyone wakes up, I get all the morning stuff dealt with and then work with Silus on his walking.


Of course I see Houston learning from my bad example when he gets his breakfast.

Bonnie: Hou, are you seriously eating cake for breakfast?
Houston: Yeah...there isn't anything else in the fridge...
Bonnie: We don't have any cereal?
Houston: No...we have some pancake mix...will you make me pancakes?
Bonnie: Hmm...you can eat the cake just this once.

Once again, don't judge me.



Blue watches protectively as Silus learns to walk.


Silus: Here I come Mommy!
Bonnie: I see ya baby, come on.



Then I give Aaliyah some attention.
Bonnie: Awww, aren't you a pretty girl?  It's your birthday today!



For some reason, Blue and Silus get along really well.  Blue is very protective of him.


Since I know all the kids are aging up today, I fix up the girls room.


Before birthdays, I give Silus a little play time.


Of course Houston takes advantage of the time I'm preoccupied and booby-traps the couch.


Then it's birthday time!


Houston goes first.


Just before he transitions into a teenager, a contraction rips through me...

Seriously?  I'm going into labor now?



It doesn't stop Houston from grabbing a piece of cake and digging in...

Bonnie: A baby is about to be sprung from my loins and you want to eat cake?



Houston: *choke* Well not anymore.


Bonnie: Houston, I think I'm going to need your help.


I give birth to Baby 4: Madeline Reed


and Baby 5: Giselle Reed.

My first set of twins!


6 comments:

  1. Yah, the girls are winning! I have a question too,thought. Could you put the link for the crib without the sides somewhere if you still have it? it is super cute, and i used to have it, but than i accidently deleted it. So, if you can i would be really greatful
    Thanx A Bunch,
    Thalbal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sure I can...I actually need to find it again myself...I did some cleaning and I'm pretty sure accidentally deleted it as well...

      http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=429304

      It's on Mod the Sims and has been updated for the latest patch!

      Delete
  2. Twins congrats and you have officially caught up with Amari. Man I am so behind LOL

    I love Houston.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I caught up because you are in the business of writing a completely awesome story while I'm just stumbling through it. LOL

      Delete
  3. I jujst found this thread... I was only reading Fake It Til You Make It until I realized you have this thread AND Madley In Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I'm glad you're interested in my stories! I'm having some computer issues right now, but hopefully there won't be much of a break in posts! Thanks again for reading!

      Delete