Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Gen. 2: Babies 8-9 Pt. 1: Mama I'm in Love with a Criminal Mind...Profiler

*HOUSTON'S POV*


While Mom was having the new babies, I was at the prom.  It turns out she let me go...and let me ride in a limo, which beats the crap out of our P.O.S. car...and let me just say, I impressed the heck out of the Pleasant twins, Angela and Lillith, whom live in our town.  You might have heard of them.

Either way, despite being the weirdo in school, I won Prom King!  Ha-cha-cha!  I'm pretty happy about it.


I find myself racing home to get there in time for curfew...but I'm sure everyone is asleep.  I got a text from mom saying, "Having babies, stay and have fun tho, love you."

It disturbs me how nonchalant my family is about having babies.  Here my mom is, on her 6th and 7th kids, and my grandmother had 100.  I know it's a challenge and that's the point, but sometimes it's weird.


Having a big family can be cool sometimes, but like I mentioned before, it sucks being the oldest.  As soon as I walk in, I notice that my little brother and sister couldn't be bothered to pick up their clothes or the garbage.  Nice.

So after grabbing a snack, I pick up the house a bit then go to bed.

*BONNIE'S POV*


Silus and Aaliyah are up with the sun wanting breakfast.  There is nothing but cake in the fridge.

Sooo....I let them eat cake...I realize this is how Marie Antoinette got in trouble...but what are ya' gonna do?

Plus side?  I don't have to fix breakfast, so I have time to take a shower before the babies wake up.  I think y'all can agree that a shower for a mother with infants is a luxury.


Of course the shower has to break...so I lost time already...and it's not even lunch time.  Then Silus comes inside with the dog behind him yelling, "Mom!  The dog has bugs on him again!"

Crap.


So I bathe the dog with Silus behind me...

"Mom...mom...mom...mom...mom...mom..." he starts.
"Si, if you say Mom one more time, I'm going to change my name to shit and dare you to cuss."
"You told me I can't cuss," he starts.

I just look at him.

"What do you want Si?" I ask.
He gets a pitiful look on his face and asks, "Can we get a computer?"

Grr.  Have I mentioned I'm not a big fan of technology?

"I don't know..." I start.
This is what I get from him: "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeasssseeee?"
"Si, let me think about it..."
"pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssee?"
"Si..."
"please, please, please, please, please, please, please???!!!!"


So the kid wore me down.
By this time, Giselle and Maddie were awake.


"Okay Miss Giselle," I start as I pick her up, "You are going to learn to walk today."


While Silus works on the computer, Aaliyah does some painting.


Since I have been asking a lot of Houston, I let him sleep in.  Then when he wakes up, he wants to go to the movies, so I let him.  He's a big help, but I know I can manage okay without him....at least I hope!


"How would you like to age up today Giselle?" I ask my little precocious daughter.
She gasps in excitement, "Yay!  I'm gonna be a big gurl?"
That you are, my sweet face.


She is just as spunky as a child with her spiky hair and trendy outfit.


Madeline is just as sweet as ever and quiet.  My little girly girl loves to wear flowers in her hair.




My second set of twins are aging up as well.




Liliana and Evelyn aged up to be almost identical and absolutely gorgeous with dark brown hand and captivating green eyes.

I have a new baby daddy on the way, so Houston and Silus have both agree to age up and move out together.


Houston is a handsome young man with dreams of becoming a hit movie composer.


I can't help but get a little emotional to say goodbye to my oldest child.  One down, 99 to go.

"I'm going to miss you, my first born." I tell him as I give him a big hug.
"You're going to miss my indentured servant abilities, you mean," he jokes.  At least I hope he jokes.


Silus, on the other hand, is a dashing young man with dreams of being a power player in the business world.

As they both leave for their own lives, I hear a knock at the door.  The new baby daddy, right on time.


As soon as I open the door and let this gorgeous specimen of a human man, none other than Derek Morgan, profiler for the FBI and well-known hottie.  Tonight is most definitely going to be fun.


"I really appreciate you taking the time to be here," I tell him.
"Anything, baby girl," he says in his trademark voice of velvet.

Once again, tonight is definitely going to be fun.


We get right down to the fun part...I hear the lullaby on the first try, but I don't fess up to hearing it until the third time...a girl's gotta have her fun.  ;)

3 comments:

  1. Derek Morgan...way to go Bonnie. :)

    Houston is all grown up. The girls are so very cute. I hope she gets boys this time because Si is greatly outnumbered now that is brother has moved out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't resist...LOL He's dead sexy.

      Yeah, she's been wanting another boy for awhile...I'm trying this thing where I don't interfere with what she's having...it's difficult though. LOL

      Delete
    2. I understand that. So far I have let the game decide what Amari has other than upping her chances of multiples. :)

      Delete