Sunday, February 12, 2012

THINGS WENT FROM BAD TO WORSE


As much as I hate to admit this, and as much as I can't believe it EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY GAMES IS GONE.  I mean every one of them...my game kept crashing, freezing, and finally everything got deleted (by me, by accident).  Basically I just need to tell you all that I'm going to be taking a break from blogging.  I have a few entries with pictures and notes that I can write on in the broke challenge and in Bonnie's baby challenge, so I will probably get those out at some point, but after that I'm definitely taking a break...I'm not really sure how long it will take...either way it'll take at least a little bit of time...I can fix it...I have the characters saved and I can get them to the point where they were before everything went crazy, but it will still take time and a lot of work and right now I don't have the patience and I'm not sure when I will....so...basically, I'm on hiatus for a bit.

I'm really sorry, but at this point, all this is more of a headache than any fun, and the point of this has always been to have fun.  Eventually I will have the patience to sit down with the files and figure out what needs to be put where to save my games as they are, or re-create everything, but I can't attempt that right now without tearing my hair out.  I WILL BE BACK SOON...HOPEFULLY.

Thank you all so much for reading and being as into these characters as I have been, you guys are all amazing.  It has been a real pleasure to get to meet all these creative minds working on wonderful stories and ideas.


2 comments:

  1. aww...so sorry to hear that! I can understand the frustration. The point is to have fun so if you are tearing out your hair, then you're not having any fun. I hope you can get it working again.

    I'll miss the Reed family while they are on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks jazen! I appreciate it...I really hate having to break from it, but it has to be done to preserve my sanity...I think I have been lucky up to this point and this is just EA game karma...like, "What?! Your game hasn't screwed up to the point of no recognition yet? Well, we can't have that!" DAMN YOU, EA! LOL Okay...as you can see I've started placing blame on inanimate entities now...so I definitely need a break! I will continue reading though!

      Delete