Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Baby 35: No More Cookie Cutter Babies!!!

I certainly have some characters in the house right now...



Britney has the insane trait...who is she yelling at? Herself...she gets into full-fledged arguments with herself on a daily basis. At least she doesn't direct that look and that finger to me...*sigh*



Puck is such a messy eater that I always pretty much strip him down before I feed him.



Shan & Brendan are still living with me and are doing well. Brendan has some pent up issues with his parents, but both his parents entered a rehab program and are doing well. He is determined to overcome his family history.



He aged up to be a handsome teenager and he's a major help around the house.



I have given birth to 34 children and I have never had one that would actually help me cook, but Brendan does! He fixes breakfast for everyone in the morning before school and if I am too busy at night, he cooks dinner. Everyone thinks I've been such a blessing in their lives, but honestly, they've been a blessing in mine.



And to beat it all, Brendan and Britney have started acting more and more flirty with each other. I can't say it's not a little weird that they were raised like siblings and seem to be falling for each other, but who am I to stand in the way of their happiness?



Well, shortly after Brendan ages up, I go into labor...and have to go down the elevator, just to get stuck, then get in a limo, and take a subway to the hospital, but it was all worth it...



May I introduce Baby 35: Mercedes (Merci) Reed!

Things start happening a little quickly then, everyone starts aging up and moving out...



Santana is still my spunky girl...check out this haircut!



Britney is gorgeous and ready to tackle the world...but she wants to bring Brendan with her. Even though he's only been a teen for a few days, his grades are phenomenal and he has petitioned the court for custody of Shan, who is also aging into a teen.



Brendan is hell bent on being a major CEO and the court has granted him temporary custody of his brother, so Shan is moving out as well...



Where Brendan is small and wiry, Shan is husky. I know Brendan will be a good influence on his brother.

So now it's just me, Puck, and Merci.



Puck looks a whole lot like me, of course. I don't know why I'm getting all these carbon copy kids! His eyelashes are still prettier than mine....*jealous*



However, I got what I wanted with Merci. She does look more like her father, even though she's not blue. It's a good compromise.



She is a delightful little girl and brings so much joy into my day!

***Sorry this is short and not very story-like, but my game was having issues during this time...unfortunately, it would not let me package Santana, Britney, Brendon, or Shan. *Sad Face* But...if you want to use Santana or Britney, they are pretty much just Hadley made over except Santana's hair is the darker blonde instead of platinum. ***

9 comments:

  1. Thats a lovely chapter. Its sweet that Brendan and Britney started to get close, and that Brendan gained custody of his brother. The house must seem empty now. Merci definetly gained some of her fathers looks shame she's not gained any of the blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci is ADORIBLE!
    Out of all 19 kids, I haven't yet had any single babies. All triplets and twins so far! And since Violet just had another set of triplet girls, i'm just a little scared on how they'll turn out..
    Anyway, great post, and Puck is just about the cutest kid ever. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I almost forgot..
    I was wondering if I could do a post with Hadley in it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! uh, oh sims problems? this could be bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool update. Glad the ones you took in turned out well. Puck is very cute and Merci is different looking for sure. No blue but she def got her daddy's nose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's too bad Merci didn't get more of her father's looks but she's still really cute! I don't mind a short post. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that flirting between Brendan and Britney - wonder if they'll end up together? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @spiderg1rl: Brendan and Britney are so cute! LOL Yeah, only having two kids in the house seems weird. Thanks!

    @Violet: Thanks! I think Puck is probably the cutest too! Yeah, Hadley had a string of single births for a minute, but she's only had one triplet birth...at least with more multiple births, the closer you get to 100! Feel free to use Hadley whenever...is Violet available for download? I'd love to have her in my blog at some point...

    @Paisley: Thanks!

    @Maple: Never fear! I am prepared for all the Sims 3 crazy. LOL

    @Jazen: Thanks! Yeah, I'm glad Merci ended up looking more like him!

    @Cat: Thanks! I know what you mean, I'm sad she didn't get any blue, but oh well.

    @Destiny: Yeah, I'm assuming they did...unfortunately I'm having some major issues with freezing in Bridgeport and I keep having to delete everyone in the town...ugh!

    ReplyDelete