Saturday, August 6, 2011

Baby 34: If You Don't Hear From Me in More Than Two Days, My Elevator Ate Me



After my push party, life returns to normal. Santana and Britney keep me busy, and of course I still have to work on paying bills...the cost of living in an apartment is a lot cheaper than living in a house, but it's already feeling small with just me and two toddlers. I can't imagine how it's going to feel with seven children.



The Brightmore keeps me busy...they ask me to come and dance at their club constantly. Oh well, a couple g's here, a couple g's there...for three hours of work, that's not bad.



Of course, it sucks when I fall on my ass...Lord, I hope no one saw me...



The girls learn their skills pretty quickly, so it's almost time for them to age up...before they do, I decide to find a baby daddy online...back to old reliable!



I have found a more local sperm bank. Living in a city does have its perks.



This guy's name is Paul Burkhart. Remember, I said I like redheads...I kind of like his features.
So, as soon as he comes in the mail, I get to work knocking myself up, just like old times. Hmm, it's like riding a bike!



Then it's time for the girls to age up! Santana goes first. She of course, mostly looks like me...but I think maybe I can see some of Butch there...



Next is Britney. She has Star Quality, but she's also Insane...she's going to make some crazy-chaser very happy one day. Hehe!




Both my girls are obsessed with being princesses...



I play along from time to time. For some reason, they can never agree on who is the princess and who is the pauper, so they both play princesses and I run from one to the other playing the pauper. Whew! They're wearing me out!



They have very active imaginations. Last Sunday, Britney was pretending she was driving when I came and sat on the couch.

Britney: Where to, Mommy?
Me: Hmm, I think I'd like to go shopping...let's go to the closest boutique!
Britney: Right away!



Britney: Oh no! We can't go to the boutique! It just got blew up by our enemies!
Me: Aww, man!

Later that morning, I get a call from the curator at the art gallery and he asks me to come by. Since it was Sunday, I wanted to spend time with the girls, so I brought them along.



Of course, they couldn't change into their regular clothes. I had a race car driver and princess riding along with me.



When I get there, the curator is working at the bar. I can't remember his name, but he offered to showcase some of my work if I could get a few pieces together. I agreed and told him I would be in touch.



Then, I wanted to head to the park, but not before I had to throw up, apparently...ugh, morning sickness!



I dropped the girls off at Ray of Sunshine Park and went to run a quick errand.



I went to go take a class in Charisma...my agent made me...apparently I need to work on my people skills...hmm, I didn't think they were that bad...



I also started showing on my way to go pick up the girls. Yup, definitely pregnant!



I took the girls to this greasy spoon for dinner...even though it looks disgusting, it reminds me of an old diner I used to go to as a child. This dude was staring at us...I swear, he looks familiar.



Then of course, The Brightmore called asking me to dance again.



The next day, the girls started school.



They weren't too happy about it either. They huddled close to each other on the bus.



I decided to do some meditating...I hadn't since Phury was living with me...but I didn't get far before my phone rang. Yeah, that's why I can't have a zen moment...LOL



Then once again, as I was coming back upstairs from being out by the pool, the elevator attacked me again!



Of course, I had forgotten to upgrade the dishwasher, so it keeps breaking. At this point, I'm just trying to compromise with it!



I read Britney a bedtime story...



Then get started on a painting for my exhibit...I have to say, I'm pretty excited about it!



The next morning while the girls were in school, I was going to go to the spa, but the baby had other ideas...



After just a couple hours of labor, I gave birth to Baby 34: Puck Reed!

17 comments:

  1. She has some serious issues with the elevator LOL. Where did you get the custom maternity clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if maple rode an elevator i think she would be dinner! here's the guy i made:

    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4440476

    you can edit him anyway you want to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jazen: Thanks! I got some from The Sims Resource, a whole bunch from http://www.poppysims.com/...the outfit she's wearing now is from there...and some from dloading the other challenge moms!

    @Paisley: Yup! I'm on the Glee portion of my list right now! Thanks!

    @Violet: Thanks!

    @Kitty: ikr? LOL

    @Maple: LOL I'm glad Hadley's not the only one! OMG...I checked him out...he's a hottie...he's hot-headed too...Lord help them, the fights they'll get into! LOL I'll put him into my game and you'll see him in the blog hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely update I have to say I love the fight with the elevator why do they love to eat sims????

    A boy in the house, will he be another racer or a prince, or will he put on the dino outfit lol

    Also check out my latest post where you can ask Edna or Melody anything, making you the reporter in an upcoming post

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The name of this post is hilarious! It made me crack up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The girls are STUNNING!! What beauties :) This post was fun! Made me laugh pretty hard… SO looking forward to the next post. (BTW… Reading your blog is the solution to my SIMS 3 CRAVINGS. Thank you for saving me from EA's stupidity!! )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your update!! I love the pics of Hadley playing with her girls! Too cute! Updated my story, if you have time, please check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those elevators are so darn tricky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @spiderg1rl: LOL, I hear ha! Hadley has so much trouble with that elevator! I will for sure check out your latest post and ask questions! Awesome idea!

    @Paisley: LOL, thanks!

    @Catherine: Thanks! They are, sadly my game is messing up, so I wasn't able to put them on the exchange, but they honestly look a whole lot like Hadley...
    I'm glad reading my blog has curbed your Sims appetite! LOL Glad I could help!

    @Ana: Yup! I <3 him! I was going to go with Noah, but I was like, why be safe? LOL

    @jobug: Thanks! I will for sure check out your latest!

    @Cat: IKR? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ya' know, it was a toss up, but I decided on Puck...for those of us who can read...lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paul Burkhart has a sort of...Sims 2 look about him. He is a handsome fellow, though.

    I like his last name. I once had a character whose name was Leah Burkhart. She had reddish brown hair and brown eyes, though. Lol

    ReplyDelete