Friday, August 12, 2011

Babies 39, 40, & 41: Gimme Some Cake!!!



Lately I've been working with Blaine and Jessie nonstop on their skills. It's difficult sometimes because they both get distracted easily. I have been doing a little better, looking into the eyes of my sweet babies always makes it all worth it!



All the kids have been working hard on their studies as well. Puck and Merci often work together while Kurt sits in the hallway by himself...he's kind of a loner that way. I worry about him a bit because I know all about his family history, as does everyone else who owns a computer or a television, I would hate it if he followed the path of his father.



Before I knew it, it was time for Puck to move out. Even though I am so proud of him, I hate to see him leave.



Puck grew up to be a very attractive young man. He's very captivating and I'm sure he would do well in politics.



Being pregnant, my cravings have been in overkill lately...look at me fixated on this cake! Be afraid, icing! Be very afraid!



It was also birthday time for the twins, so here's Blaine...with the brown eyes.



And here's Jessie...seriously the only difference in them is the eye color.



Puck enjoys a piece of cake with us right before he leaves. Merci tells Jessie about having to go to school. "Yeah, school is okay except for all the homework, but we'll help you." she tells him. Being the only girl in the family right now, she is very protective over her brothers.



After we eat cake and the boys go to bed, Merci tells me this scary story about the ghost of a young girl haunting an abandoned school bus.



I'm glad I sent the boys to bed because it terrified me! She is very imaginative, that girl.



Once she finishes the story, we go to bed, but I'm not asleep for long when labor pains kick in.



Something's wrong...the pains are coming too fast, I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it to the hospital...



I can't help but worry about my baby when a woosh of pain goes through me...what if something is wrong?



Apparently Baby 39 was just anxious to be born. Meet my little girl, Shelby.



Suddenly, after I put Shelby in her crib, I felt yet another sharp pain....what in the world?



Before I knew it, out came another little bundle, this time a joyful, winking little boy, Baby 40: Sam!



But alas, I was still not done...



Last, but certainly not least...even though he looked like he was born asleep, Baby 41: Sonny!

My second ever set of triplets!

4 comments: