Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Gen. 2: Goodbye, Legacy Island...Hello, Lucky Palms!


As soon as I get home, I go straight to bed.  It's late, I want to rest throughout the day, but I am rudely awoken by barking...barking?

I go outside, and sure enough, there's a dog on my property.  

BONNIE: Who brought this dog here?!

Adara comes up behind me with a satisfied grin on her face.

BONNIE: Did you do this?
ADARA: No, but I know who did...and let me just say that I was against it from the get-go.
BONNIE: As much as I can't tell you how much of a relief that is, who was it that got the dog?
ADARA: Emeri.

I roll my eyes.
BONNIE: EMERI!!!

When I talk to Emeri, she doesn't deny getting the dog, but I tell her that she has to take it with her when she leaves, along with the cats because I don't want to take them with us on our move.

My plan is to age up the babies, then move with my four youngest when Rieba, Adara, and Emeri become adults.

The first kids to age up are going to be Serge and Julianna.


Serge looks a lot like my mom with her coloring and blue eyes.


Julianna looks like her too, but has Jesse's light skin tone.


Next, Rieba ages up.


Somewhere along the line, she has developed the Green Thumb trait and wants to grow a perfect garden.


Adara has yet to narrow her interests to the point of deciding on a career, so she wants to be a Renaissance Sim.


Emeri, my little animal collector, wants to be an Ark Builder.

After saying their goodbyes, we pack up all of our stuff and start heading to our new home in Lucky Palms.


We get there late at night, but the house I had them build looks beautiful from what I can see so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment