Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Gen. 2: Babies 49 & 50 Pt. 1: Private Eyes and Profilers


Brendon's tone kind of worries me, but I tell him I have to get my new babies settled before I can go anywhere.  He understands, so I get off the phone with him to tend to my girls.

Even though triplets are typically a handful, these three seem pretty sweet right now.  Of course, being only hours old, they have only just begun to drive me crazy.


I get them all settled in swings and get to work on household things...


First things first, I haven't sculpted in FOREVER, so I thought I would give it a shot for a bit.  I don't really get very far when I get a phone call...


BRENDAN: Hey gorgeous!
BONNIE: Hi there, handsome!
BRENDAN: So when are we going to get together?
BONNIE: Impatient are we?
BRENDAN: Yeah, well...I just...miss you.
BONNIE: Aww, sweetie, I miss you too.  
BRENDAN: So when can we meet?
BONNIE: Hmm, let me check on the girls and set up a sitter, and I'll meet you...where should we go?
BRENDAN: How about the movie theater?  We can catch a show...

So Brendan and I plan to meet at the theater.  I wonder what he wants to talk to me about.


Turns out he doesn't beat around the bush when we get together.  He wants to go right into the chit-chat.

BRENDAN: I really like you, you know that, right?
BONNIE: Of course, I really like you too...
BRENDAN: Well...I've got something to tell you...and ask you...
BONNIE: Okay...
BRENDAN: I would like nothing more than to ask you to be my girlfriend, but in order to do that, I want to be honest with you...
BONNIE: Um..okay...
BRENDAN: Have you ever wondered how I already seem to know everything about you?  Like your phone number...and where you live...and that you are a challenge mother?
BONNIE: Well, yeah...but...I don't know, I never really thought about it.
BRENDAN: Okay...it's actually because...I'm not really a maid.
BONNIE: Umm...okay...then what are you?
BRENDAN: I have been here working on an undercover job with my employers back in Lucky Palms.


BONNIE: What?!  Why didn't you tell me?
BRENDAN: I'm sorry...I couldn't...I couldn't compromise my case...my employers are...pretty hardcore...
BONNIE: Hardcore meaning...?
BRENDAN: They're kind of...um...rough...if I reveal too much....
BONNIE: Are you working for the government or something?

This makes him laugh.  Hmm, okay, and why is this funny?
BRENDAN: No, nothing like that...quite the opposite, actually.
BONNIE: You are confusing me...
BRENDAN: Well, who they are isn't really important...just that...well...would you want to be my girlfriend?
BONNIE: Of course...


BRENDAN: Here's the thing...I'm going to have to be going back to Lucky Palms...
BONNIE: For how long?
BRENDAN: Awhile...
BONNIE: Brendan!!
BRENDAN: I'm sorry babe, I just...didn't expect to fall for you...
BONNIE: So that makes things better?
BRENDAN: I'm sorry...I've...relationships have been hard for me...
BONNIE: They've been hard on me too, but lying never helps anything.
BRENDAN: I know, and I really am sorry...
BONNIE: I don't know if repeating that over and over again is helping.
BRENDAN: I know...look, I just...I want you to think about going back with me to Lucky Palms.
BONNIE: WHAT?!  I can't do that...


BRENDAN: You won't even think about it?
BONNIE: I can't abandon my life...my challenge...
BRENDAN: I'm not asking you to.  Just to move to a different place...you can have a house there...
BONNIE: I don't know...
BRENDAN: Look, just...come back with me for the weekend...and make up your mind that way..
BONNIE: I don't know, I'm going to have to think about it...
BRENDAN: Okay, well, think about it...Bonnie, you are so special...and you mean so much to me...I would hate to lose you...
BONNIE: You won't...
BRENDAN: I've...I've had my heart broken before...it isn't something I want to experience again...
BONNIE: No one likes getting their heart broken...
BRENDAN: Especially not me...
BONNIE: Okay, I'll make a deal with you.  I'll promise to be careful with your heart if you are careful with mine...
BRENDAN: *smiles* Deal.

MEANWHILE, BACK AT HOME...

*ZIVAH'S POV*

When we get home from school, Mom is out and there's a baby-sitter watching the girls.  I send him on his way as we all work on our homework, scrounge up some dinner and take care of the little ones.  Of course, Eljavon is being a pain as usual.


ELJAVON: I'm so tired...
ZIVAH: So go to bed.
ELJAVON: You're not the boss of me!  I can go to bed whenever I want!
ZIVAH: I might not be your boss, but Mom is, and she's a phone call away...
ELJAVON: *yawning* You wouldn't call her...
ZIVAH: I would in a heartbeat.
ELJAVON: Awww...sis, come on.
ZIVAH: Don't "aww, sis" me.  Go upstairs and take a shower and go to bed.
ELJAVON: I have to shower?!
ZIVAH: Did I stutter?

Thankfully, he shuffles upstairs eventually.  Ugh.  Kids.  I don't know if I'll ever want any after having to deal with my younger siblings.


At least I have Taber to help me with the babies.  Where in the heck is Mom tonight?

*BONNIE'S POV*

After the movie, I am heading home when I see a familiar face.


It's Jesse Everard, another challenge kid from Skye Everard's baby challenge!

BONNIE: Hey stranger!
JESSE: Hey hot stuff!  Fancy seeing you here!  I was just going to call you...
BONNIE: Awesome!  What's been going on with you?
JESSE: Oh, you know, same old, same old.  I was wanting to see if you needed a challenge father any time soon...
BONNIE: Me?  Always!  Do you want to participate?
JESSE: That was going to be the idea...
BONNIE: Hmm, well, give me a call and we'll set it up...
JESSE: Will do!

Before I can get home, nature calls and need to find a bathroom stat...so...I head into a little hole in the wall bar.


And run into none other than Spencer Reid...that friend of Derek Morgan's I talked about before...

SPENCER: Bonnie!  I was just looking for you!  I was wondering if you need a challenge father right now?  I would l-l-love to be a part...

He stutters through his speech...he's super smart and according to Derek really cool, but I just don't see it...


BONNIE: Uh, yeah...sure...
SPENCER: Great!  When?  Are you pregnant now?  Do you...want to...?
BONNIE: Um...yeah...let me just...freshen up...and we can go back to my place...


SPENCER: Fantastic!  I'll wait here...
BONNIE: Great.

So I leave him at the bar while I hit the ladies room.  Whew, can't a girl get a break?


Spencer drives and I think he's nervous because he keeps shaking and making random comments.

BONNIE: Are you okay?
SPENCER: W-who?  Me...y-y-yes, of course...
BONNIE: You know, we don't have to do this the old fashioned way...if you want to go to the clinic, they can handle it there...
SPENCER: N-no-n-no, that's okay.  I-I-I'll be fine.
BONNIE: Okay...


Thankfully he actually is.  He's obviously inexperienced, but I guess I just assumed that already.  Either way, by the end of the night, I am pregnant with my next baby.

2 comments:

  1. o.O That was a shock. *A Wild Skye-Child Appears*

    I'm glad he's happy and well since Paisley left him. Um... brilliant post as usual. And all that other jazz. I'm terrible at commenting. Yeah.

    BYE!

    -Skye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I'm glad you liked seeing him...I thought he would be a good addition...you will see children from him later on...I have so many updates to write! Thanks for commenting! Comments are like pizza, there are no bad ones!

      Delete