Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Gen. 2: Babies 49 & 50 Pt. 2: More Babies, as Usual


On my list of favorite ways to be woken up, being serenaded by the cat makes...okay, it doesn't make the list at all...ugh.

I am awoken not only by our cat, but by the fumes of a dirty house, three infants with dirty diapers, and spoiled milk.  Ugh.  There must be a stray bottle around here somewhere.


When I venture into the living room, I see that Spencer Reid is still here.  Hmm, this gives me a great idea!

BONNIE: Hey Spence, do you think you can do me a favor?
SPENCER: Of course, anything...
BONNIE: How about tidying up around here...I wouldn't ask, but...
SPENCER: Say no more!  I would be glad to help!

I send him on his way.  Ha!  That was easy enough!


Well, at least I thought so.  When I catch up with him, he has abandoned the idea of cleaning and picked up the game console.  Damn man child!

I let him play for a little bit longer and then he tells me he has to leave.


At least I'm getting some more help...it's Eljavon's birthday!


He is handsome as can be, looking a lot like me, but still with the light brown hair.  I wonder where he got that from?

Because I waited forever, my two over-achieving girls, Niyah and Tanison are eligible to age up as well.


Niyah is a proper young lady with pigtails and pearls.  She looks more like me, but she wears glasses.


Tanison ages up to be a little adventurer.  She still looks a lot like her father, Jason Gideon.


I also age up the triplets!


Rieba looks just like me, but she has aqua eyes and magenta hair!  Hmm, those are some odd genetics Aqua  Coral has!


Adara is my only triplet that has berry skin.  She has dark blue and also blue eyes with black hair.  She looks a lot like her father.


Emeri looks a lot like her father as well...except she does not get the berry coloring.  She also has black hair and green eyes.  Green?  Where did that come from?




The first skill I work on with the triplets is potty training...it's by far my least favorite, but it beats having to change diapers all day.

Adara and Emeri learn quickly.


But when it's Rieba's turn, she refuses to get on the potty chair, which makes her soil her diaper.

Tani can apparently smell it all the way from her room.


TANI: Ugh!  Mom!  What is that foul smell?
BONNIE: What?
TANI: Ewwww!  Gross!  How many kids have pooped in that thing?


BONNIE: I don't want to hear it.  Almost fifty kids have pooped in this thing, FYI, and you weren't any different.
TANI: Yeah, whatever.

Hmph.  I hate teenagers sometimes.


Meanwhile, Rieba is having a meltdown.  *Groan* More diaper duty!

I get Rieba cleaned up and give all three girls dinner bottle before heading outside to see Taber and Zivah age up!


Taber is a handsome guy that will make a great father in baby challenges with his blue skin and multi-colored hair (hint, hint!).  Ever the scholar, he wants to be a Descendant of DaVinci.


Even though she never overcame her weight problem, Zivah is beautiful with a charming smile and pretty eyes.  She is the artsy one and wants to have a Golden Tongue and Golden Fingers.


The next morning, my baby bump shows up, just in time for Adara to wake me up.  She is by far the loudest of the three girls.

ADARA: MOMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY!
BONNIE: Take a chill pill, girl!

Her sisters are resting peacefully...or they were until she wakes them up with her screaming.



I thank the heavens once again for these swings because I put the girls in them after breakfast and they go right to sleep!



Sleep time for them means food time for Mommy.  I have no idea how long they will be asleep, so I just heat up some leftover spaghetti.  It makes my preggo belly go "mmm!" anyway!


Check out my cute bump!


Later in the day, the advanced stages of my pregnancy are getting to me, so I go to sleep, leaving Niyah, Tani, and Von in charge of the toddlers.


Tanison even has time for a quick jog...I'm not sure how she managed that...


...okay, I do know...she leaves Niyah in charge of the girls.


While she's not watching the babies, she works on laundry and indoor chores.


And Von works on the garden outside.

Very early the next morning, everyone is sleeping, except for...


Me...and the new babies, whom would like to make an appearance.



Welcome to the Reed family,
Baby 49: Rione (the boy on the right)
Baby 50: Adovie (the girl on the left)


2 comments:

  1. Those younglings... I want.

    Skye would be awfully willing to have some Bonnie-spawn babies, so hint acknowledged.

    Excellent as usual.

    Skye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have mediafire links for all of Bonnie's children! Feel free!

      Delete