Thursday, October 11, 2012

Gen. 2: Babies 51 & 52: Another Set of Twins!


With Rione and Adovie content in their swings, I start to head back to sleep, but Rieba, Adara, and Emeri are awake...oh well, guess it's no sleep for me...

So I get them in their chairs for some breakfast, and just as they finish up, Niyah comes downstairs.


BONNIE: There's my favorite daughter!
NIYAH: Uh-huh...what do you want, Mom?
BONNIE: Since you asked, how about helping me with your sisters today?
NIYAH: Hmph...okay, fine.
BONNIE: Don't sound too excited about it...
NIYAH: Oh don't worry, I won't.


Who could say no to these adorable faces?


She really just keeps them entertained while I work with the others on their skills.

Emeri is the last to learn to walk, but she learns quickly, thank goodness!

Time to age these little terrors up!


Rieba is a little drama queen and a bit of a fashionista.  She loves this hat.


Adara is the quietest, which is funny considering she was the loudest.


Emeri is the sweetest.


But of course, the girls are already fighting.  While Adara is quiet, she has a temper on her.  Ugh, I guess she gets it from her grandmother and great-grandfather.


I am about fed up with babies and screaming children when I get a call from Jesse Everard to come over to the house he is staying at for a party.


Of course while I'm there, we talk about him being the next father in my challenge.


We get down to business, despite the creeper watching us...ugh, well, I guess she got a show.

After hearing a lullaby, I am free to enjoy the rest of the party.

I have a good time with the few people that are there, and then I head home.

The next day, it's time to age up Rione and Adovie.


Rione is a carbon copy of his father.  I hope he's smart and less annoying.


Adovie looks a whole lot like her father too, but she might have a bit of my eyes.


After I age Rione and Adovie up, I get a call from Brendan asking to come over.

BONNIE: Sure!  I'll meet you at the gate!


Of course, when he gets here, he has bad news.

BRENDAN: I wanted to tell you that I'm going to have to go back to Lucky Palms...
BONNIE: What?  When?
BRENDAN: Soon...look, the offer still stands to have you come out..see what you think about it...maybe you'll like it...
BONNIE: I don't know...


I let him in to hang out and he doesn't stop pestering me...of course, he has great skills of persuasion...

BRENDAN: You know, you would have an amazing time in Lucky Palms...

*kiss, kiss, neck*  Ahhh!

BONNIE: I'm sure I would...


BONNIE: You aren't going to accept no for an answer, are you?
BRENDAN: Probably not...


BONNIE: Okay, but not until after I'm done with this pregnancy.

He agrees to this and we say our goodbyes...after a little more persuasion techniques...*hehe*


My pregnancy progresses much like any other pregnancy, and before I can say, "Pass the Epidural" I go into labor.


Ahhhh!  It's gonna be another big one!


Meet Baby 51: Serge Reed, a little boy.


and Baby 51: Julianna Reed

2 comments:

  1. Aww.

    More adorable younglings. There's so many of them.

    And all that other stuff I won't type because I have a headache.



    Happy Friday.

    -Skye

    OMGOSH! JUST NOTICED THAT MY NAME IS IN THE LABELS THING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ack! I'm sorry you have a headache! I hope it gets better! Hehe, yes, having Everard babies is cause for tagging you! Hehe! Thanks for reading!

      Delete