Saturday, May 26, 2012

Gen. 2: Baby 29: Everybody Was Kung-Fu Fighting!

I got a call this morning that Illena gave birth to her baby, a little girl she named Genevieve.


In my house, Kaylee is trying to make a little extra money by baby-sitting...as much as she enjoys children, when she baby-sits for Betty Lopez.  I don't think she likes it too much.  She keeps complaining that the kid is a brat.

Meanwhile, I am on the search for a new baby daddy...


I go to a party, but the only men here are old baby daddies...so I head to a bar...


There are lots of men here, and the first one I see is Aaron Hotchner...a colleague/friend of Derek Morgan's.  I'll have to think about it, but he looks a little angry...


The bartender is a vampire...hmmm...vampire babies might be cool...


The next guy I see is Jason Gideon, another friend of Derek's...he looks like he's studying everything...geez...


I am about to give up before I see a familiar face...it's Caleb Sky, another challenge kid from Melody Sky's baby challenge.  Remember me talking about Jenna Sky before?  That's her mother.


Bonnie: Hey!  What brings you here?
Caleb: Who?  Me?  Oh...sorry, just looking around for anything suspicious, that's all...
Bonnie: I don't think you have to worry...this place is crawling with FBI agents...


Bonnie: Um, anyway...well, I actually have a proposition for you...
Caleb: Oh?  What would that be?
Bonnie: You do recognize me, right?  I'm Hadley Reed's daughter...your mom's Melody, right?
Caleb: Oh, yes, I remember my mother speaking very fondly of Hadley.  What can I do for you?


Bonnie: Well, I was wondering...um...I actually am doing my own baby challenge...and...
Caleb: You'd like me to be a part of it?
Bonnie: Yes...if that isn't weird.
Caleb: Of course not, I think we're immune to weird, being children from challenge mothers.
Bonnie: That's probably true...so...that's a...
Caleb: Yes, of course I'd be happy to help.


So we head back to my house and get more comfortable, if you get me...but then Caleb has to leave.


The next day brings normalcy: paying bills...


My resident geeks are working on their own special geeky things...robots and potions...*sigh*


Of course, just as soon as I make dim sum for lunch, I get a case of the pukes....grrrrreat...


Today is birthday day for the oldest triplets, so I relish the last day I have with them.  We eat lunch together and then all go do our own thing.


Kaylee works out in front of the TV...


Bryce goes back to his robots...


...and Wyatt paints...


Soon it's time to age up.  Kaylee gives me a tearful look.
Kaylee: I'm going to miss you mommy.
Bonnie: I'll miss you too baby, but it'll be okay, we'll see each other again.


Kaylee ages into a beautiful young woman with dreams of becoming a writer.


Wyatt ages up, still doesn't grow any hair, and wants to be a ghost hunter.


Bryce, my little odd ball wants to be an inventor, no surprise there, really.


That night as I went to clean the animal cages, I noticed that our pet turtle wasn't moving.  Upon closer examination, I realized that he was dead.


Jasmine, Rayanne, and I mourned the loss together.

Of course, my work never stops...soon it was time to age up the next set of triplets.


Camila is an adorable beauty with big brown eyes.


She loves playing with her dolls.


Harper has darker hair but lighter skin even though she and Camila look a lot alike.


Trinity is my oddball with blue eyes and red hair...it seems I always have an oddball kid...


Everything is going fine until my labor kicks in...yikes, this shiz never stops hurting!


But it isn't long before I welcome into the world Baby 29: Qai

Another boy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I lovee your blog.
    Please check out my 100 baby challenge.
    I've only just started, so i've only done a brief description of Jayda's family.
    Will be posting soon <33
    Thanks

    http://jayda100babies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll be sure to check out your blog!

      Delete