Friday, May 18, 2012

Gen. 2: Babies: 14 & 15: All the Ladies Say Heyyyyy! That Would Be Everyone in My House...


Autumn is such a good baby...or it could be that I'm so used to twins that this single birth is a relief...either way.


At this point, all my girls are pretty self-sufficient.

Miranda: Hear ye, hear ye, I now decree that I am queen!
Chelsea: You're going to think queen if you don't get your homework done.
Miranda: How dare you threaten the queen!  Guards!  Seize her!
Mackenzie: I told you we shouldn't have let her watch Game of Thrones.
Chelsea: If she watched Game of Thrones, her thinking she's queen is the least of our problems.
Mackenzie: So true...


After finishing her homework, Mackenzie came up to me with a request.

Mackenzie: Hey mom, can I ask you something?
Bonnie: Sure hon, what is it?
Mackenzie: Well...I wanted to tell you I'm making A's in school...I'm always helpful around the house, I have learned to drive...
Bonnie: That's great, but those aren't really questions...


Mackenzie: Um...yeah...I know...
Bonnie: Just say it hon.  How bad is my reaction going to be?
Mackenzie: Well, I was wondering...if I could...age up with Chelsea and Lucy.  It's really only a day ahead, but I don't want to have to head out into the world alone...
Bonnie: Hmm, I don't see why not.
Mackenzie: Wait...really?
Bonnie: Sure...how unreasonable do you think I am?
Mackenzie: Well...
Bonnie: Okay, don't push it.


So come birthday time, I have three girls setting off on their own instead of two.


Chelsea is a no-nonsense type girl who wants to be a fire-fighter.  As much as that freaks me out, I understand she must have gotten her father's "hero" streak.


Even though Lucy is brave like her twin, her only desire is to be rich and famous.  She's not exactly sure how she's going to make that happen, but I'm sure she won't have a problem, given she has inherited her father's charisma.


Mackenzie, though she has never been a major brainiac, decides she wants to be a World-Renowned Surgeon.  Ever the over-achiever.


Because three of my girls moved out at once, I go about finding another father soon.  This guy is Francis Calvert.  He seems nice enough...


And the biggest plus side?  He's here...so let's get this thing going!


Francis: Hey babe, wanna hang out sometime?
Bonnie: And by hang out you mean...?
Francis: Well, you know...*sly smile*
Bonnie: Um...thanks, I'll pass.
Francis: Whatevs babe.  Later.
Ugh...men are so annoying sometimes.


Well, after I get Francis out of my house, I get invited to a party.  Derek Morgan is still in town, and he's throwing a little shin-dig.  Might be fun...and I can interview potential baby daddies.  Win!


The first guy I start talking to is named Chris Lauder.

Chris: Hey, you're that woman having 100 babies, right?
Bonnie: That would be me. *cue nausea...great*


Chris: Think I could be a father?
Bonnie: Um, yeah, sure...
Chris: My wife is a big fan..
Bonnie: Whoa...wife?


Chris: Yeah, Lola...she won't mind though.  She has no interest in children, and she understands if I want to leave a part of my behind.
Bonnie: Um...ok...well, I'm pregnant already, but we can get together and meet with both of you...I'll need to talk to your wife and get her consent too.
Chris: Yeah, sure...of course.


Apparently his wife is a massive socialite in town.  Geez, I hope she consents.  I wouldn't want to piss her off.



Unfortunately, I have to leave because the nausea is getting to be too much.  I start thinking I might have to puke in the elevator...but of course, it fills up with all these people...damn...I don't want to blow chunks in front of an audience.


The next day, Autumn is the only kid I have at home, so I can shower her with attention. 


And I go ahead and age her up.  She has her father's black hair and trademark Rodgers eyes...she is so pretty!


She is very giggly and a little shy...and so sweet!


When Bella and Miranda get home from school, it's their turn to age into teens!


Miranda, my light orange girl has the couch potato trait...awesome, it's going to be fun trying to get her to do anything.


Bella on the other hand is a bit of a rebel...she already has a bad attitude...*sigh*  I think I might have my work cut out with these two.


Over the next couple days, I just watch my stomach grow and grow, until one morning...


Hel-lo old friend, Labor...how I have missed you...NOT!



Meet Baby 14: Peyton - a girl, despite her androgynous name.


and...Baby 15: Kennedy...another androgynous name...and another girl.  


What the...?

No comments:

Post a Comment