Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Gen. 2: Baby 23: I Could Use Some Swagger in My Life


I hope you realize that I say this with the utmost love for my children...but having triplets sucks.  I can never get a moment of peace and since Leo and Cole are too young to help, it's all on me.


The boys of course are still doing really well.  Cole has taken to writing and is working on a book.


...and Leo has taken to baking.

Bonnie: Hey, you can save me a ton of money on birthday cakes!
Leo: I' don't know about that, Mom.

Well, huh.


Oh well, I guess it's next baby daddy time..this guy is named Wilbert Milam.  He's pretty hot with piercing eyes and jet black hair...and of course he's a berry, so he has an unusual skintone.
(AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'M REALLY SORRY IF I GOT HIM FROM SOMEONE, BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO...PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU MADE HIM SO I CAN GIVE YOU CREDIT!)


He's also dead sexy...check out that look!  Yowsa!


I have no problems going at it until I hear a lullaby with him.


Soon it's birthday time and Kaylee is up first! She has red hair like her father and grey eyes, but she looks a lot like me.


She is very animated and squeals in delight at the slighted provocation...but for some reason she reminds me of my mother.


Wyatt also has red hair and a mohawk!


He is more serious, working diligently with his blocks.


Everything is funny to little Bryce...it's hard to get a picture of him not laughing.


....but somehow I manage...he's got that mysterious blonde hair!


He doesn't need much to entertain him.  He can sit on the floor for hours just laughing at himself.


It isn't long before I start showing.  I can't wait to see what this baby will look like.



One major bright side to having boys?  No drama!  They get along really well.


They love being silly together while waiting for the bus.


Bonnie: Okay Bryce, let's get you walking!
Bryce: Mamamamamama...*wild laughter*
Bonnie: Yeah, we'll work on talking next.


While the triplets are down for a nap, I have to give the cat a bath...I can't help but bust out with a rendition of "Smelly Cat"  Hehe.


Even though Bryce doesn't know how to talk, Wyatt has it down.  He's such a chatty little guy.


The next day is not as busy...except for the whole going into labor part...


I give birth to another little boy, Baby 23: Kaden Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment