Thursday, May 24, 2012

Gen. 2: Babies 24 & 25: Be Kind to Your Elders...Namely, Me!


Kaden is such a sweet boy.  As soon as I put him down, he went right to sleep.


I have birthdays to go to!  It's time for my boys to age up!


Cole ages into a blonde hipster, which basically means that no matter what I say or do, it cannot be considered cool and anything mainstream gets an eye-roll...


Leo is more serious and studious, but the boys remain close despite their differences


Over the weekend, the boys agree to baby-sit while I get out of the house for a little bit.  Cole might be a cool cat most of the time, but being on diaper duty freaks him out.


I use my freedom to do some fishing.  I know, I'm boring and lame...
When I get home, it's time to age up the triplets!


Kaylee still reminds me of my mother.  She has a sneaky expression on her face most of the time.


She is pretty much adorable.


Wyatt is a cutie pie too...he and Kaylee look a lot alike.


Bryce is the blonde oddball, but it doesn't bother him.  He's a riot and still loves to make people laugh...even though he started out with hardly any hair, he has masses of it now and it sticks straight up!


After all the kids are in bed, I try my hand at ice sculpting...I think I can feel hypothermia settling in.


My sweet Kaden sleeps most of the time and he's a breeze to care for, of course, that could be because I'm used to triplets.


I have to wake him up to age him up.
Bonnie: Are you ready to age up, my sweet boy?


His coloring is more like his father's as he becomes a toddler and he has reddish hair and green eyes.  He's so handsome!


Since Kaden has aged up, it's time for me to find another baby daddy!  Off to 'da club I go!  Haha!


I'm dancing like crazy when someone catches my eye...


It's the bartender!  He's another berry with lemon yellow skin and white hair with blue streaks.  Talk about interesting genetics!


His name is Gustavo Mosely...what a name!  He has really dark eyes, but he's happy to be a part of my challenge!

You know the drill...woo-hoo + lullaby = baby!


Time flies and I work like crazy with Kaden to get his skills up.  He learns them quickly, so it's time to age up!


He grows his hair out long...


He also apparently has the evil or mean-spirited trait...


...because he enjoys terrorizing his sister...of course, that could just be the "little brother" gene at work...


In the middle of the next night, I start showing...and I don't know if it's the angle or not, but Holy Boobs!  How did they get that big?


It's Saturday, so the kids are home...we amazingly get done with chores early and so they have a lot of time to play.  Cole and Kaylee are close.


...and Bryce talks me into playing tag with him.
Bonnie: *out of breath* Dang son, give your old mom a break.
Bryce: Mom, are you having a heart attack?  Are you choking on something?  Do you need the hiney-lick maneuver?
Bonnie: The what?
Bryce: You know, when you have to grab someone and push the food out...the hiney-lick maneuver!
Bonnie: Uh, no.  Thanks.


The next day, as I'm out running errands, I go into labor...so I have no choice but to go to the hospital...oooh, there's drugs there...maybe I can just lay back and enjoy this birth...


Yeah, it was joyous until they hand me a basket...we all know what that means...


Meet Baby 24: Jasmine Reed


and her twin sister, Baby 25: Rayanne Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment