Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Gen. 2: Babies 20, 21, & 22: Whoa, That's a Lot of Babies!


I haven't had infants in the house for awhile...so obviously I forgot how annoying they are in the morning.


Bonnie: Cole, why can't you start crying at a more reasonable hour?


Cole: WAHHHHHH!!!!  WAHHHHHH!  WAHHHHHHH!
Bonnie: Right, of course, how silly of me to think otherwise.


Luckily, I get an invite to take a free vacation!


Cabbie: Where ya' headed m'am?
Bonnie: Anywhere but here.

***ALEXIS'S POV***


Mom is on a free vacation, there are four teenagers in the house...is there any doubt that we're going to have a party?  I didn't think so.


Alexis: Hey, check out this awesome crystal ball...do you think we should tell fortunes at the party?
Scarlet: I think you're wasting your time...
Alexis: Why?
Scarlet: The only purpose of a party for teenagers is to have a place to make out, dance, and drink without parental supervision...
Alexis: Oh...yeah, I guess you're right.

***PEYTON'S POV***


The party is tons of fun...epic even...I'm pretty psyched that Alexis decided to throw it.


Of course, I am not happy about the fact that when the police came, I am the one that got in trouble.  How is that fair?


Oh well...either way, Mom's still not back the next morning, so I age up the boys.


Leo has green eyes and this weird black hair with blonde streaks.  I guess he looks like his dad.


Cole has blonde hair and blue eyes...he's way cuter...no offense Leo.

***BONNIE'S POV***


By the time I get back, I feel like a new woman.
(AUTHOR'S NOTE: SHE WAS A NEW WOMAN...THE FREE VACATION ATE HER...I HAD TO RECREATE HER...UGH!!!)


My little boys are so cute!  They seem to get along well too...playing side by side!


I work with them on their skills before putting them to bed.


Than I decide to try sculpting.  I have taken this on as a profession because it's difficult to leave all the time with babies in the house for fishing.


Sooner than I would like, it's birthday time for all four of my teenage girls!  How did we get here so soon?


Peyton wants to be a firefighter...


Kennedy wants to be a Robot Breeder...


Alexis doesn't care what she does as long as she is Rich & Famous.


...and Scarlet wants to be an Animal Rescuer. 


After the girls leave, I am anxious to get some more babies in the house, so I call Daniel Pleasant.
After obtaining consent from him and his wife, we get down to business.


Even though I'm surprised, he wants to do it the old-fashioned way...seems that the passion in his marriage went out the window a long time ago.

The next day, it's birthday time for the boys!


Cole is a handsome little boy...


Leo is handsome as well, but he looks like he always has a frown on his face.


Leo likes fishing....


...and Cole likes riding his bike.


Somewhere in the mix, one of them brought in another pet on me...


But before I can blink, I go into labor...


with Baby 20: Kaylee Reed...another girl...


...Baby 21: Wyatt Reed


...and Baby 22: Bryce Reed!

My first set of triplets!

WHAT SHOULD WE NAME THE CAT?  I CAN'T REMEMBER IF IT'S A GIRL OR A BOY, SO I NEED A UNISEX NAME!  THANKS!

2 comments:

  1. I have some name suggestions! (ooh, deja-voo!)

    1.Danny
    2.Lee
    3.Snuggles
    4.Sam
    5.Alex
    6.Caramel
    7.Jaden
    8.Hayden
    9.Charlie
    10.Drew
    11.Hartly
    12.Kennedy

    I know thats a lot, but I'm sure you will hate most of them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually like some of them for kid names! I actually thought they were kid names until I saw Snuggles...lol...I'll keep them on my list for kid names...and I like Caramel for the dog. Thanks!

      Delete