Sunday, May 13, 2012

Gen. 2: Baby 13: The Beat Goes On


So it's another set of twin girls...this can't be normal.


At least most of the girls are in school.  I have a rule that when they get home from school, to work on homework immediately, of course, Liliana and Evelyn have a hard time adhering to that, mostly because they can't stop talking.
Liliana: You should have heard what Bridget said to me today in history.
Evelyn: OMG, what?
Liliana: Her boyfriend told her...
Bonnie: Could the two of you stop talking long enough to get your homework done?
Evelyn: Mo-om!
Bonnie: Don't Mo-om me...homework...now.
I am answered by moans and groans.  Of course.


But I can't continue looking over them all the time because I have more mommy duties to attend to...like feeding the squirrel they wanted so badly.  Every time I check on him, the cage is open.  Hmm...


All work and no play makes moms crabby...and gives them wrinkles...so I am determined not to get wrinkles...and dance my ass off!


Of course I enjoy taking care of my family as well. 


It's really important to me that the girls and I eat dinner as a family.

After dinner, it's birthday time!


Lucy: I'm not sure I want to grow up...
Evelyn:  Are you kidding?  It's awesome!
Liliana: Yeah, don't be a girl!
Lucy: Lili, I am a girl...
Liliana: Details, details...
Bonnie: Okay girls, can we please focus on the task at hand?  Lucy, you have to grow up...do you really want your twin sister to be older than you?
Lucy: I guess not...


So she aged up...but she wasn't happy about it.  Ugh, well, I guess if she's going to be sulky and melodramatic, she may as well be a teenager.


Chelsea, on the other hand, is ecstatic to be growing up!

The next day, all the girls were pestering me to join various activities, so I had to do something I never want to do...I dread like the plague...and I hope to never have to do again....


...Use the computer...
Ah, my nemesis, we meet again...


Ugh...I hope this makes them all happy.  


The next night, it's Mackenzie's birthday.  She is very contemplative about what she wants as a teenager...


I have to say I'm pretty pleased at her choice...she wants to help me with Bella and Miranda.


The next morning, the girls wake up in moods.


...not just Lucy and Chelsea...


...but Mackenzie as well...ugh...


In a fit of rebellion, Lucy colors her hair platinum blonde...


Chelsea sets up booby-traps all over the place...


...and then she gives her hair a new style as well...I swear, the house is covered in hair and bleach...and smells even worse...


Luckily, that night I get two of the teenagers out of my hair...Liliana and Evelyn age up into young adults.


Evelyn is gorgeous as usual.


...as is Liliana.


The next to age up are the babies.
Bonnie: Are you ready to age up, pretty girl?


Bella is a happy little girl with my hair color.  Yellow is her favorite color.


Miranda is a delightful little girl as well, but she favors blue much more.

Since the girls have aged up, I need to find another baby daddy.  


I get a call from Devlin Sky saying he's back in town with another visitor for me.


It's Adam Rodgers, another child of a challenge mother (Nikki Rodgers)...He has those gorgeous eyes that his mother has, even though they aren't blue.  I guess we have our own club or something...I wouldn't call it little though...at least not when the membership total is probably in the thousands...


As soon as Adam and I do our thing, I get back to checking in on the girls...Mackenzie is busy working out...


Chelsea is working with the toddlers on their skills...


...so I decide to help her.


Lucy is busy doing chores...miracle of miracles, I think the girls have gotten so used to me harping on them to get things done, they just do it without me asking anymore.


Of course after we all get done with our daily activities, we sit down for dinner.


It's not always work for us though...we have plenty of time for play!


The next day, I start showing.



...and work like crazy so Bella and Miranda can age up before I go into labor...my luck, I'll have another set of twins.


This pregnancy is awakening my cravings for cookies...


...which means I need to work out as well...ugh...


Thankfully my hard work pays off and Bella and Miranda age up...Lord help me, Bella is already starting with the eye-rolling!


Miranda doesn't look as much like me, but she has my hair color as well.


I age them up just in time, it turns out, because right afterward, I go into labor...


So I head into my room and get through yet another labor.


...to give birth to Baby 13: Autumn Reed...
yet another girl...

***THIS ISN'T A GREAT UPDATE, BUT I JUST WANTED TO GET IT OUT.  HOPEFULLY THEY'LL GET BETTER SOON!***

No comments:

Post a Comment