Thursday, April 12, 2012

Gen. 2: Babies 11 & 12: Keeping Up With the all the Kids!


Evelyn: Sis, look!  I can balance my pencil on my nose!
Liliana: Evie, can you please focus on our homework?  Mom's gonna be mad at us...and we're not going to be able to age up.
Evelyn: Whatever...I don't know why you're so anxious to age up...
Liliana: You actually like being a child?
Evelyn: Yeah, sure...
Liliana: You would...
Evelyn: What's that supposed to mean?
Liliana: You figure it out.


While the girls do their homework, I actually have time for housework...and I'm happy about it...what's wrong with me?  Ugh, yup, I'm definitely a mother.  I realize that's an odd thing to say for a mother of ten, but it us what it is.


After they get homework done, Evelyn and Liliana run off to play a little before bed.  When I call Lili inside, she comes up holding a gray squirrel.
Lili: Mom, can I keep him?
Bonnie: A squirrel??
Lili: Yeah, he's cute, isn't he?
Bonnie: Well...uh, yeah...but...
Lili: Please mom? *puppy dog face...can't resist*
Bonnie: Okay...fine...just put him in a cage, okay?


I have more to worry about anyway.  It's time for Chelsea and Lucy to age up!


Chelsea grows up to with the brave trait and likes to dress up like a sheriff.  I think her father has some influence on her!


Lucy grows up with the brave trait as well, but she's not as much of a tomboy.


The next day, all the girls are off to school and I only have Mackenzie in the house.
Bonnie: What do you think about going fishing today, Kenz?
I get a giggle and take that as a yes.


We head to the waterfall to do some fishing.  While I'm talking to Mackenzie I notice a paparazzo watching us.


His name is Tad Chance and he definitely has some interesting genetics!  Looks like I've found my next baby daddy!

That night, it's birthday time!


Mackenzie looks a lot like me but has her father's coloring and hair.


Liliana is gorgeous...


...and so is Evelyn...and they both know it...I feel like I'm living with a couple of The Kardashians.

Over the weekend, the house can seem really crowded with two teenagers, two children, and a toddler in the house, so what is my remedy?  Put everyone to work!


First, they eat breakfast, then it's time for chores!  Children = slave labor!  Woo-hoo!  Hehe.


They make beds...


Take the trash out...


Clean bathrooms...


Garden...


...clean toilets...



...while I keep busy with Mackenzie.


After chores are done, the girls hang out around the house while I work on dinner.



I have to say that I'm very pleased with how well this bunch gets along.  It's nice.


At least for the most part...
Liliana: Chels!  I'm gonna kill you!
Chelsea: How do you know I put dye in your shampoo?
Liliana: You just told me, nimrod!


At the end of a long day, I buy a hot tub to soak in along with the older girls.


Bonnie: Ahhhh, this is the life.


Evelyn: You have to be careful getting into these things with boys, Lili.
Liliana: Why?
Evelyn: 'Cuz their little spermies can live in hot tubs and get you pregnant.
Lili gasps: Seriously?
I don't even look up to address this one.
Bonnie: No.
Evelyn: It's true!  I heard it!
Bonnie: From where?
Evelyn: It happened to a friend of mine's cousin.
Bonnie: It's always a friend of a friend...
Evelyn: No seriously!
Bonnie: That's an urban legend hon.  Trust me, you cannot get pregnant from hot tubs.
Lili: Well, unless you get it on in a hot tub.
Bonnie: Why am I having this conversation with the two of you?
Eve: Isn't it nice that we feel comfortable enough to talk to you about this stuff?
Bonnie: Not really, no.
Eve just shrugs and continues to soak.

*Sigh* Teenage girls.


The next morning, I fix waffles for all my girls.


Then it's time for Mackenzie's birthday!


Her sisters are really excited for her...and for cake!  Haha!


Mackenzie grows up looking a whole lot like me in the face and a lot like her father as far as coloring goes.


Of course, because it's a birthday, I go into labor.


Think happy thoughts!  Like beaches and sunsets!  Ahhh, that shiz doesn't work!

Soon enough though...


I give birth to Baby 11: Bella Reed


...and Baby 12: Miranda Reed.

Two more girls...what in the...?

5 comments:

  1. OH MY more girls LOL. She might want to make some apple pancakes or something

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm beginning to think so! LOL...I don't know why she keeps having all these girls!

      Delete
  2. Cassie,

    Hey There. Hadley will be making an appearance in my Baby Mother Party posts today (I will be posting all three parts today). I hope you can tune in whenever you can. It's gonna be so exciting!

    Oh, and good job on the update. I know Bonnie has a lot to live up to.

    BTW Did you plan on using one of my Mahoney Children as a father yet? I know I wasn't able to for Hadley, but maybe Bonnie could have a shot at one of them.

    - BTW This is Jag from the Forums and Packerfan28 from the Blogs, Author of the Robert Mahoney BC. This seems to be the only way I can post on here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks for letting me know! That'll be a fun read!
      That would be great if I could use one of Robert's sons as a father! I've been scrambling looking for fathers as of late! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Hey Cassie,

    Your Hadley kids are born in this update I just put up. I hope you like it!

    - This is Jag (Packerfan) Again. I can't seem to pull up the letters puzzle when trying to comment as my blog name. :(

    ReplyDelete