Friday, June 8, 2012

Gen. 2: Mama Said There'd Be Days Like This

Lucky, lucky me...I have more teenagers in the house...


Jasmine ages up...


...along with Rayanne.

Then the triplets age up and they are already full of attitude.


Camila is my girly girl.  She looks a lot like me, but has her father's brown eyes.


Harper is more of a tom boy.


...and Trinity is a little fashionista already...she works hard to fix her hair every day and she painstakingly picks out all her clothes.


Then my little Qai ages into a toddler and looks a lot like Caleb.


Things have been moving along normally lately, of course right after I age Qai up, I got an interesting phone call.


BONNIE: Hello?
MALE VOICE: Is this Bonnie Reed?  Daughter of Hadley Reed?
BONNIE: Yes...what can I do for you?
MALE VOICE: My name is Wrath.  I'm an old friend of your mother's.
BONNIE: Oh wait...you're that vampire king...I thought you all couldn't come back here without putting everyone at risk...
WRATH: I've been working with some magical entities on this side that allow me to be here.
BONNIE: Huh?
WRATH: Basically, we can be here now, so you're safe...
BONNIE: Oh-kay...


BONNIE: Well, what can I do for you Wrath?
WRATH: I'm in town for awhile and was wondering if you would like to get together?
BONNIE: Uh...sure...wait, are you asking me out?
WRATH: What?  No!  I'm a mated male, Bonnie...and my shellan would kill me...
BONNIE: Your shel-what?
WRATH: *sigh* Shellan...vampire speak for "wife"
BONNIE: Oh, well, ok...I was just about to say that dating you after you boned my mom would be...weird and wrong...
WRATH: *sigh* I can tell you take after her.
BONNIE: Yeah, well...apple, tree...
WRATH: So, are we on for tonight...completely platonic?...and I might have a business proposition for you.
BONNIE: Okay, cool.


That night, my fox of a son, Kaden ages into an adult...he wants to be a magician and he has a bit of an evil side, but he's a hottie...any takers?


Of course, in the middle of the birthday celebrations I get a call from Wrath.

WRATH: Are you planning on making it over here tonight?
BONNIE: I'm on my way...patience, grasshopper.  It's my kid's birthday.
WRATH: I'll be here.


I make my way to the house Wrath is staying in.


When I ring the bell, he answers.
BONNIE: Hmm, I would think a king would have a butler.
WRATH: *chuckles* It's hard to find good help these days.
BONNIE: You're telling me...
WRATH: Do you have a butler?
BONNIE: Hell no, that's why I have children.
Wrath laughs.
BONNIE: So, what brings you to Legacy Island?
WRATH: I heard that you were taking on the baby challenge as your mother had.
BONNIE: Yup, sure did.
WRATH: Well, I have a proposition for you, if you would be interested.


BONNIE: I'm listening.
WRATH: As you my or may not know, in my world vampires are in a war with enemies of our kind called lessers.  My Brothers and I are warriors and protectors of our kind.
BONNIE: Well...awesome...
WRATH: The problem is that there are not enough warriors to continue the fight.  It seems we lose more ground every day.
Suddenly a thought terrifies me.
BONNIE: My siblings...are they...?
WRATH: They have managed to remain safe.
BONNIE: *sigh of relief* Good.  Okay, so it's not going to well there, what can I do?
WRATH: Bear young for us.
BONNIE: What?
WRATH: You need to have young, we need more warriors.


BONNIE: Oh...kind of like you all did with my mom?
WRATH: Yes.
BONNIE: With the same vampires?  They were yummy.
WRATH: *laughs* No, they are all mated, but I brought friends, not Brothers, at least not yet, but strong males of worth.  They will sire young equally strong.
BONNIE: So why me?  Why can't the women there have young for you?  What about my sisters?
WRATH: Vampires in my world carry young for much longer than you do here and there is a very high mortality rate.  We lose more females than gain young.
BONNIE: Oooh...that sucks.
WRATH: ...and your mother produced many strong warriors, both male and female.  We would be honored if you would also produce young for us, I am confident that they will be great assets to our war.


BONNIE: I suppose you remember that one stipulation of the challenge is that I have to raise the children myself, right?
WRATH: Of course, the children would return with us when we go home.
BONNIE: Hmm...okay...but didn't my mother...
WRATH: She had to become a vampire in order to carry the young.  


BONNIE: Sooo...
WRATH: You would need to become a vampire as well.
BONNIE: Hmm...
WRATH: Of course that will mean that you can only have limited contact with the sun, and you can eat regular food, but the only thing that will nourish you here is Plasma.


BONNIE: Don't you have to bite me?
WRATH: That's how it works here.
BONNIE: Will it hurt?  I'm not big on pain...
WRATH: A mother of 100 doesn't like pain?  How's that working for you?
BONNIE: I'll admit I didn't take that into consideration while making my decision...
WRATH: Don't worry, it doesn't hurt that  much, and it goes away quickly, however it takes three days to transition.


BONNIE: Well...okay...I'll do it.
WRATH: You will?  Wonderful!  When would you like to start?
BONNIE: May as well seize the day...


Before I realize what's going on, Wrath sinks his teeth into my arm.  That freakin' liar...this hurts!


When he gets done, he's pretty excited.
BONNIE: Well, I'm glad that was good for you.


As I am ready to leave, I see another extremely buff vampire...he's got dark hair, piercings, tattoos, and if I look closely, I think he has one green eye and one blue.
BONNIE: Is that one of the friends of yours?
WRATH: That would be Qhuinn.  He is a very valued, skilled, and brave fighter.
BONNIE: Hmm, don't mind if I do...
WRATH: Hahahaha!  You are a bit different from your mother, aren't you?  It was difficult to bed her...
BONNIE: Whoa, whoa, whoa, I don't need to hear any details!
WRATH: Haha, of course not.


A few minutes later, another hot vampire came downstairs and introduced himself as Blaylock - or Blay.  He seems to be very nice.  The two are best friends, but there seems to be something more there.  I'm not really sure what.


When I get back from visiting with the vampires, I have to take on my mommy duties as usual by teaching Qai how to walk.


Since walking was the last thing he had to learn, he's all ready to age into childhood.


Qai is adorable, of course, with big brown eyes that look like his father's and no hair, but apparently he likes it that way.  He's quirky, but at least he's comfortable with it.


Over the next couple days I spend my time sculpting and spending as much time as I can in the sun, especially since I won't be able to after I become a vampire.


I keep seeing all these hot vampires around town...hel-lo!  This very classy but kind of scary looking guy goes by the name of Rhevenge...have I mentioned how weird the names are?  He has amethyst eyes and a mohawk.


To make room for new babies, Jasmine and Rayanne age up to adulthood.
Jasmine still has her spunky hairstyle and has started wearing contact lenses, she wants to be a Star News Anchor.  What with her inquiring mind, I'm sure she'll be a good one.


Despite her reserved appearance, Rayanne dreams of becoming a Vocal Legend.  The two girls are planning to move in together.


In the middle of the night, I wake up because I'm suddenly burning hot...I'm not used to waking up to anything but labor or a screaming child, so this is definitely new.


My body just keeps getting hotter and hotter, and then red smoke starts coming off of me...I start to fear that I am going to spontaneously combust...


The heat spreads out of my eyes, my fingers and toes...what have I got myself into?

***YES, I'M DOING THE BLACK DAGGER BROTHERHOOD SERIES AGAIN, BUT THERE ARE MORE HOTTIE VAMPIRES TO USE, SO, WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO?  HAHA, ANYWAY, OF COURSE ALL THESE HOTTIES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD***

No comments:

Post a Comment