Saturday, June 9, 2012

Gen. 2: Baby 30: Fang-tastic...


Just when I think the heat will completely consume me, it fades away and I feel like...myself...but a more awake, aware, and alive version of myself.  Wow...
So, what's a new vampire girl to do?  Get a makeover!


After my makeover, which includes finding some hot lingerie, I head to the vampire house, because the next thing a young female vampire needs is a young male vampire...at least for a little bit.

And once I get there, who do I see but Qhuinn.


BONNIE: Hey hot stuff.

He turns around and his jaw drops.

QHUINN: Bonnie?
BONNIE: Yup.
QHUINN: So it is true...
BONNIE: What is?
QHUINN: Humans can be turned into vampires here.
BONNIE: Didn't you believe it?


QHUINN: We can't do that in our world.  Actually, converting humans is really just an ability our enemies have.
BONNIE: Wow, that has to suck...
QHUINN: Yeah, it makes it difficult...


BONNIE: So, Qhuinn...you know how you all have agreed to father children for me...
QHUINN: Yeah...uh...that's great...
BONNIE: Gee, what every girl wants to hear...
QHUINN: Um, sorry...I used to be better at all this...
BONNIE: What changed?
QHUINN: I think I fell in love...or realized I was...


BONNIE: I get it...
QHUINN: But we are here for a purpose, so...
BONNIE: Sooo?
QHUINN: I'm going to go take a shower.


After the water starts running, I join him.

A DAY LATER...


The lullaby didn't steer me wrong.  I am definitely pregnant with my first vampire child.


Getting used to being a vampire is difficult.  I'm such an outdoorsy person that I can't stand having to stay inside during the day, although I'm getting used to it.


....Okay, I'm getting used to it since I have almost scorched myself on the first day.


I come inside to see Harper pillow-fighting...with herself...hmmmm...


...and Camila talking...to herself...

BONNIE: Aren't you all supposed to be doing activities together?
CAMILA: We don't have to mom...Jelly Bean doesn't like Harper.
BONNIE: Jelly Bean?  Who is Jelly Bean?
CAMILA: You don't see him?
BONNIE: Nope, can't say I do.
CAMILA: Jelly Bean doesn't like you either.  He says vampires are scary.  Are you scary, Mom?


BONNIE: Do you think I'm scary?
CAMILA: Hmm...sometimes...
BONNIE: Sometimes?
CAMILA: When you get mad...I can see your fangs now.
Hmm, I didn't realize I could use my fangs as a motivator in child rearing...great idea?  Or the greatest?

Haha, sometimes I wonder why child protective services hasn't found me yet.



Despite frightening them, soon it's time for my triplets to age up.


Camila is just as much of a girly girl as she was as a child.  She even wears a big bow in her hair.  She looks a lot like me, but her face is longer and she has brown eyes.


Harper is a bit on the punky side, but her sisters still convince her to wear makeup.  She digs her makeup though.  She also has brown eyes.


Trinity is the only one of them that inherited my blue eyes, and she has reddish colored hair - where that comes from, I don't know.


Even if my fangs scare my children, they do nothing to convince the dog not to sleep on my bed.
He just snoozes away.

BONNIE: If you're going to sleep on my bed, could you at least not take your part out of the middle?
He just rolls over and snores some more.

Damn dog.


Of course, I don't have time to argue with him anymore because my baby takes that moment to be born.


And into the world, my first vampire baby is born.

Baby 30: Lachlan Reed

I think he might have one green eye and one blue like his father.

2 comments:

  1. Cuuuute! So glad to see this back up and running :D How come Lachlan has wall-eyes? Is that part of a mod?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't know why it reposted all these entries, I did them forever ago, but whatever. Lachlan's eyes are two different colors because Qhuinn has two different eye colors...I tried to find custom content that had more realistic eyes, but those were the only ones I could find. I don't understand why pets can have different eye colors and humans can't, but oh well. :)

      Delete