Monday, June 25, 2012

Over a Year!

Leave it to me to miss the year mark for this blog...I can't believe it's already been a year since I started writing about Hadley and all her crazy antics.  It has been a ton of fun and I have everyone who reads my blogs to thank.  Playing this game is fun, making up stories about the characters is better, and seeing other people finding enjoyment in them just as much as you do is icing on the cake.

My writing has been kind of half-assed lately, but I'm going to try to fix that.  One of the things I'm going to do is abandon the previous list dialogue way I've been writing.  I think it allows me to be sloppy and avoid getting deep in the heads of the characters...

So anyway, thank you all so much for your support!  I really appreciate it!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be coming up...I have several entries to write, I just haven't had the time to write them.

      Delete
    2. Yay!!! Can't wait!!! Not to rush you or anything though!!!

      Delete