Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Baby 5: We're Moving on up!



Embry and Jeremy both got these weird little dolls in the mail and they love playing with them. I'm not really sure where they came from, but as long as they keep my boys happy, I guess that's the most important thing.



Jeremy aged up into a child...his skin is a little darker now that he's older and he looks a lot more like his father than he used to.



The girls also became toddlers. Alba looks just like her dad except for the dark hair...that's all me.



Emily looks a lot like her dad as well...she even has the light blonde hair. She looks a little like me in the face and she has my lighter blue eyes.

Having two toddlers and two children, we were pretty much stepping all over each other trying to do anything in my old house, so I decided to move!



It's a beautiful house with three levels. There is a master suite, three bedrooms on on the second floor, an attic bedroom, two laundry rooms, and seven bathrooms! This house should be perfect for my challenge!



On the main floor, there's a study, a large living room, a kitchen, dining room, master suite, and laundry room...also, check out the outdoors...there's a huge playground area, including a treehouse.



The second floor has a reading nook in the master suite, a toddler girls room, a toddler boys room, and a regular girls room, along with a bathroom attached to each room.



Here's a picture of the attic bedroom and bathroom...



In the basement, there are more rooms designated for just about any hobby one might want. There's a big tv room, a music room, a quiet room, a gym, and another bathroom. I LOVE this house!

***The house was built by my bff and decorated by me. You can find it here:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4219172 ***



Right after we moved into the house, we were all so tired we went to sleep. Embry took the bottom bunk on his bed in the attic bedroom.



Jeremy took the top bunk in the bed next to Embry. Even in this big house, my boys wanted to share a room.



The girls were exhausted too, so I just put them in the first bedroom I found.



Alba was exhausted too. Check out another one of those creepy dolls. Both Alba and Emily have them.



As tired as my kids were, no one could be as exhausted as me. I really like my room. It's like a sanctuary. I can go in there and just unwind.



In the morning, I'm the first to wake up. All the kids are still in bed, so I take the opportunity to get some painting done in the study. Although, I'm embarrassed to say that my weight has gone up on my again...I look preggo in this pic, but I'm not. Now, that's sad!



Jeremy is the first child to wake up. He walks by on his way to the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal.



Embry is the next to get up. After their breakfast, the boys work on their homework.



Homework is frustrating Embry! Look at that face!



Jeremy is determined not to let his homework get the best of him...look how he glares at his notebook!



My painting has to wait because Emily wakes up. I hear "Mama! Mama! Mama!" all the way downstairs.



"Are you ready to get up, Em?" I ask her. Emily shakes her head wildly. I kind of don't blame her. I wouldn't want to be attacked by my torpedo boobs either!



Come on, silly girl! Quit playing around!



Alba wakes up closely after Emily does, but she waits patiently for me to come get her.



She's quiet until I get into the room, then as soon as I pick her up, she starts screaming.



I put the girls in their high chairs for breakfast as the boys get ready for school.



Jeremy is anxious about his first day of school.



After I see the boys off, my day is consumed with making sure the girls are happy. Alba loves facing off the tickle monster!



Of course, once I've pacified the girls, my work still hasn't ended. I have to do the mounds of housework I have been avoiding. The washer also decides to spit up all over me, leaving me soaking wet for a couple hours. Ugh!



Then I work on the girls skills. Holy crow, check out that backside! I'm definitely going to have to hit the gym soon!



I think this is pretty funny...I spend all this money on toys for my kids, and all of them want to play with these dang dolls...WTH? Oh well, it keeps them occupied while I try to drop some weight...



Ugh! The only thing dropping right now is my patience! I keep falling on this darn treadmill!



I will say that working out helped a lot...I'm not quite so embarrassed about these bending over showing my rump pictures when my rump isn't as big as it was! Once I get done working out, I have to potty train the girls.



Alba cooperates pretty well. She doesn't really want to sit on the potty chair, but she doesn't put up much of a fight.



I get Emily to work on potty-training her, but something tells me I'm too late...



You never do get used to that smell...ugh...



Emily puts up a major fuss about trying to use the potty chair...she does not want on that thing!



My hot-headed temper gets the best of me...geez, kid, give it a rest!



My next task is to try to fix dinner for the boys...and I burn it! Ahhh!



The burnt spaghetti is the last straw! Today has been a stressful day and burning dinner makes me throw a major hissy fit!



Embry just kind of ignores me, walks to the fridge and pulls out a leftover hot dog from the night before.



I get myself together enough to get the girls to bed.



Then, darn near every toilet in the house breaks. I promise Jeremy I'll fix them tomorrow.



I have to get busy picking another baby daddy, although after the day I've had, I don't know if I could handle anymore children.



I pick this guy...his name is Charles Diamond. He's a bit on the husky side, and I can't really tell what color his hair is (looks blonde to me), but I really like his eyes. They express deliver it and I thaw and insert it before I go to bed.



I have barely slept when Emily wakes up and gives me this "Little Devil" glare because she wants to get up...



She demands a "baba," so I get her one. What this little demanding princess wants, she gets, or there will be hell to pay, let me just tell you.



Next, I try to get her to use the potty...and pretty much have to hold her there the entire time...



Ugh! Potty-training makes me want to vomit! The odor is really getting to me today...hmm...it could also be early morning sickness...



Why, why does there have to be morning sickness?! I groan. Emily sits in front of me, happily picking her nose...completely oblivious to the fact that I almost vomited on her head.



I get the boys up and off to school and then I get Alba up and on the potty...ugh, I'm already tired! Why did Emily have to get up so early?



The next task is having to fix all the toilets...three of the seven are clogged! Ugh! I hate clogged toilets!



Toilet #2...



Toilet #3...



Then I get the girls some breakfast...Alba is usually very patient, but when there is food involved, she wants it NOW!



Then I work on the skills with the girls...I honestly don't know why I insist that all my children know how to say chips and salsa...maybe they should learn to say "queso"...hehe



While teaching Emily to walk, I also let out some of my frustrations...I teach her to say "treadmill" because that's what Mommy needs to use a lot of because having all these babies is getting to her hips!



I also try my hand at fixing spaghetti again...



I actually don't burn it this time! Yay!



I also have some time to paint...this day has been going a lot smoother than the last few.



The boys have a friend over for dinner.



Their friend seems to have a little wide-eyed crush on me...Embry is grossed out. I hear him saying, "ew, that's my mom, dude!"



The next morning, my baby bump is in full swing. Check this gut out! I wonder if I'm having triplets or something?



Embry wakes up as a teenager! He has some sharp eyebrows! He has also managed to avoid his father's fat gene. He's skinny as a rail!



Alba and Emily age up while the boys are at school. Alba is a quiet and kind child.



Emily has that same sly smile her brothers had...and she has her dad's cornsilk blonde hair.



When Embry gets home from school, I ask him if he wants to practice driving...



"Seriously?" he asks me...he thinks about it for a second...



...he answers: "Absolutely!"



There's a lot of stopping and starting, driving too fast, and driving too slow, but we manage to get the first practice session out of the way.



Just as we sit down for dinner, my water breaks! Alba looks petrified.



Ouch! You never get used to the pain! I leave Embry in charge and go to the hospital.



I leave the hospital a little later with another son...



Welcome to the world, Baby #5, Stefan Reed!

5 comments:

  1. Where did you get the bunkbeds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunk beds came with Generations, the latest expansion pack for The Sims 3. If you like playing family stuff, I strongly recommend it...it rocks my socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thank you so much! That means the world to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your welcome! you've inspired me to try the challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete