Saturday, September 17, 2011

Don't Run!

***ZOEY "AUNT Z" POPE'S POV***


Haha!  I'm going to get these girls potty trained today if it kills me!  We're almost there, Debs!  Just a little more time on the potty chair and you've got this!


Don't run!  What do you think you're doing crawling away from me, girl!?


Here we go!  Almost done baby!  As you can see, I'm still here at Hadley's.  She hasn't been found yet, but they're still looking.  Unfortunately, there hasn't been much to go on.  T ran her cell phone and found that she took a call from a blocked number right before she left the house...so he's really just interviewing people.


Reenie, Hallie, and Billy are doing really well, despite missing their mom.  All three kids are so great.  Hadley should be proud of them.


Of course, I can't cook...never said I could...so I order pizza for the kids.  Pizza is like kiddie crack, so they don't mind.


Despite the fact that Maureen has picked up the slack more than anyone since her mom's been gone, I think she misses her the most.


She reminds me most of Hadley, actually.  She only breaks down when she doesn't think anyone is looking.  

When I walk in, she dries her tears up quickly.
Zoey: We're gonna find her, babe.  You don't have to worry.
Maureen: I know...it's just...I really miss her...and...
Zoey: What, love?
Maureen:  Well, prom is coming up...and Hallie and I want to shop for dresses...and she's not here.
Zoey: Oh, I see.  Well, I know I'm not a great substitute and I suck at shopping, but I somehow had a daughter that has a real knack for it...so how about I call Evie up and we go help you and Hallie get dresses?
Maureen nods and we make plans to get hair and makeup done and buy dresses.


Maureen wears her long hair slightly curly with a bow barrette in it.


She picks out a short (probably too short) backless dress that glitters.  She's got a very trendy style about her.


Hallie does her hair in a messy bun and a green jeweled barrette in the back.


Having kind of a hippie style, she picks out a long, flowy dress with flowers.

Both girls are pretty happy with their choices even though they would have rather gone shopping with their mom.  

6 comments:

  1. :'( I hope Hadley comes back in the next post; I miss her!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they find Hadley! I miss her too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come back Hadley get out of that shack and make your way home

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids are so cute!!! I hope they find Hadley!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw.. i love how Evie went shopping with the girls.. cute post :)

    ReplyDelete