Friday, December 14, 2012

Gen. 2: Babies 58 & 59: Unexpected Babies


How did I even get here?  Oh, that's right...I wanted out of my insane, toddler-filled house so badly, and the only excuse I could come up with was that I wanted to go jogging.

In truth?  I would have rather been walking on nails or hot coals than stay in that house a moment longer.

Okay, I'm being over-dramatic...having four little girl toddlers and a teenage daughter will do that to you.

My Everard children have unfortunately aged up.


Serge has aged into a massively handsome young man with my hair.  He has plans to use that gorgeous mug to be a Star News Anchor.


Julianne on the other hand is also gorgeous, but has much different aspirations.  She has a slightly unhealthy love of fish and wants to obtain a Perfect Aquarium.

So anyway, even though I barely sleep, I had trouble sleeping last night.


I kept having these nightmares that a ghost was in the house.  I was afraid and I wanted to make sure my children were safe.

This ghost seemed harmless, but who can tell with ghosts, right?

Either way, I woke with a start extremely early in the morning.  Everyone was still sleeping, so I decided to go for a run.

Of course, when I get home, I encounter screaming...from not only the toddlers, but Polly as well.

POLLY: Where have you been, Mom?
BONNIE: I went for a run...
POLLY: Well, that must have been nice.
BONNIE: Don't be so dramatic, I'm here now...and guess what we're doing today?
POLLY: Haven't a clue...
BONNIE: We're getting these crazy girls aged up...we just have to teach them all their skills.
POLLY: We?  You got a frog in your pocket?


I give her a look as I hand her a child and that's the end of that.

Thankfully, we work together all day and are able to age the girls up by the evening.


Haylia is wearing green now and looks a lot like me, even though her eyes droop down a little lower and her hair, skin, and eye colors are all from her father.


Rayn is beautiful with long dark hair and her father's looks.


Liberty is a spunky one with my hair and the desire to wear it in a short, spiky do.


Nellie is quiet and shy and looks almost identical to Haylia.  She prefers wearing dresses and keeping to herself.


The next morning, I wake up and I think I might be catching a bug because I'm really nauseous, but thankfully it subsides, because I have big plans to take the girls to the park today.


Amazingly, I even get Polly to join us.  I figure this is a big accomplishment because the last place a teenager wants to be is in a park with her four little sisters and her mother.  Talk about lame.


She parks up on the top of the slide - I'm guessing the only cool place she can be seen - while her sisters go for the swings.

My stomach is still a little sour, but Rayn insists on pushing me in the swings.

RAYN: Mom, let me push you!
BONNIE: Okay, but be careful...


Of course, her idea of "careful" is much different than mine and she pushes me with all her might.

Oh, this is not good.


Sure enough, I end up puking...with Haylia behind me singing a chorus of "Ewwws"


BONNIE: Okay, let's not push Mommy anymore, okay?


Liberty plays on the jungle gym, pretending she's Rapunzel.


And Nellie plays by herself with her doll.






After awhile, everyone starts complaining about being hungry, so I throw some hot dogs on the grill.


As I'm cooking, Liberty walks over in a huff.

BONNIE: What's the matter baby?
LIBERTY: How much longer are we going to be out here?
BONNIE: I don't know sweetie...aren't you having fun?


LIBERTY: Well, I was for a little bit...but I'm ready to go inside...

Apparently, she doesn't like being outside so much...hmm, an anti-Bonnie...I would rather be outside than anywhere else, but some of my children don't inherit that gene.


BONNIE: Well, your sisters seem to be having a good time...can you stand it for a little longer?
LIBERTY: I don't know...I guess I could try...
BONNIE: How about eating your lunch, playing for just a little bit longer, then we'll go?


LIBERTY: I guess I could...but...did you bring any bug spray?  I think I'm being eaten alive by mosquitoes.

I don't see any kind of bugs out here, but I get the bug spray out of my purse and spray her with it.  That should keep her "plagued by nature" attitude away for at least a little bit.


BONNIE: Okay, how about we go to a movie after we eat?
LIBERTY: Really?!  That would be soo fun!  I love movies!  Can we see The Hobbit?
BONNIE: How about something your sisters might like too?  What about Wreck-it Ralph?
LIBERTY: Okay...I guess.


So after we eat, I round everyone up for the movie.


After the movie, everyone is tired and hungry again, so we head home.



Speaking of tired, we come home and both George and Hazel are lounging around...I wonder if they do that all day?

While I was out, I got a text from Brendan asking what was going on, so once I get all the girls fed I invite him over.


Of course we are both very happy to see each other.


As much as I would like them to go to bed, Nellie and Liberty are playing "Dueling Princesses" at the table.

BONNIE: Okay girls, time for bed!
LIBERTY & NELLIE: Uh...Mo-om!
BONNIE: No whining!  You have your first day of school tomorrow...aren't you excited?
LIBERTY & NELLIE: No.

Well, they're definitely my children.  Either way, school is a necessity.  I have heard of people home schooling, but I revel in the days that all my kids are in school.


The next day, they all look so adorable for their first day...Rayn and Nellie are the most nervous...
RAYN: Polly, what if no one likes me?
POLLY: What are you worried about?  You all have each other...imagine starting high school with no one...


RAYN: Yeah, but what if they make fun of us?
NELLIE: Or try to beat us up?
POLLY: Don't worry...I'll look out for you.  Everyone knows not to mess with me.  They know who my dad is.

I really wish she wouldn't bring up her father to other people.  They automatically assume they're going to get shot if they mess with her...but of course, it does keep the boys away...always a positive.


As soon as the girls take off, I fall asleep in the rocking chair, and there I sit until I hear Polly come into the back yard.

POLLY: Hey Ma!
BONNIE: *snort, slobber* huh?
POLLY: Mom, did you sleep all day?
BONNIE: No (yes) I was just resting my eyes.
POLLY: Uh-huh.

What is wrong with me?  I have been so sleepy.  I've been gaining weight too...I really needed to spend the day looking for the next baby daddy, but I guess that idea is shot to shit.


After finishing their homework, the girls get involved in all their activities.

Polly works on her painting - she's getting really good.


Rayn plays on the rocking horse.


Liberty reads a book...


Haylia plays house.


And Nellie plays "Reigning Princess" apparently she won against Liberty.


Over the next couple days, I work more on my sculpting and I think I'm almost finished with this mermaid, which is good because I need to be making money...when I get this sharp pain in my stomach...it almost feels like a labor pain...


The pain intensifies until I realize it definitely is a labor pain...especially when I feel a baby coming out!

How in the heck did this happen?


Much to my surprise, Baby 58: Marcandro Reed, a little boy is born...and he is very transparent.


and he is soon joined by a little girl, Baby 59: Dalphama Reed.


Well, this is awkward...


Turns out, my nightmares were real and I was impregnated by a ghost!

3 comments:

  1. 'A Slightly unhealthy love of fish' Oh dear. Hadley. That's gold.

    And the ghost thing. That was cool too. This was all very cool.

    GO TEAM NELLIE! I support your strangest daughter because she's my favourite. There's a book called Nellie the monster sitter too. She should babysit the ghosts some time and be a monster sitter.

    Um... yeah. BYE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! I meant to say thanks for reading...and commenting! I'm definitely done now!

      Delete
  2. Hahaha! I love it! She might just! They can do something crazy! I'm sure they will! I don't even know what they look like because I haven't gotten back to the game because I told myself I wouldn't until I got all these posts done...and I did! Yay! So...back to playing! After getting my Christmas story done...eek...over sharing! I am shutting up now!

    But I love Nellie too...and maybe I will put her in the running for generation 3...just because you love her...and she seems like a sweetie...

    Okay, definitely shutting up now.

    ReplyDelete