Monday, December 10, 2012

Gen. 2: Babies 54, 55, 56, & 57: Come Back to Me


BONNIE: They're gone!  
BRENDAN: What?  Wait...who's gone?
BONNIE: Polly...Serge...at the park...they're gone!

I know I'm not making any sense right now, but my children are gone!  I knew I should have never left her here.  I don't know what to do.  I did the only thing I knew to do and called Brendan.


BRENDAN: Babe...calm down...what's going on?

I explain everything to him and he tells me to go home and he'll meet me at the house.  So that's what I do.


I literally run all the way home.

I can't believe this is happening.


Brendan meets me at the door with a hug.

I swear, if something happens to them...I don't know what I'll do.

I start pacing until Brendan tells me to just go sit down.
BONNIE: I can't sit down!  I can't sit down when my kids are out there, all alone...or maybe with a psychopath!
BRENDAN: Honey, I swear, you'll feel better if you just sit down.  I'm going to make some coffee...just go sit down.


I sit down and put my head in my hands.

I am completely numb.  I can't even cry.  What am I going to do?

Brendan comes over and kneels in front of me.
BRENDAN: Don't worry.  We'll find them.  I swear.  
BONNIE: But what if...?
BRENDAN: Don't even let yourself thing we won't find them, because we will.  I promise.  If it's the last thing I do.

*BRENDAN'S POV*


I leave Bonnie's and head over to Nico's house...or at least the last one I remember him living in.

I may not be as savvy as the Espositos, but I can jimmy a lock, which comes in handy because no one is home.


Of course when I get in, there is nothing there...or at least nothing that could be of any help to us.

Okay, Brendan, think.
The only thing I can do at this point is pick up the phone.

I shoot a quick text.

Hey G, we need to talk.


GIA: Brendan, I got your text, what's wrong?
BRENDAN: It's Nico...he has Polly...

Gia doesn't look surprised.

BRENDAN: Tell me you don't know anything about this, please.
GIA: I knew he was talking about wanting to raise her himself...
BRENDAN: Why didn't you say something?
GIA: I didn't think he would actually take her.  I tried to tell her she was better off with her mother...
BRENDAN: Which I'm sure he listened to...*sarcastically*
GIA: Yeah, well...
BRENDAN: Have you seen him today?
GIA: No...
BRENDAN: It's not just Polly...he has her son Serge too...or at least he's missing.
GIA: Uh-oh.
BRENDAN: Yeah...


GIA: Look, the only thing I know to do is to talk to Daddy...maybe he can shake some sense into Nico...if he can find him.


BRENDAN: Yeah, talk to your dad, whatever.  We just need to get them back.
GIA: Of course...I'll do anything for you Brendan.
BRENDAN: Do it for Bonnie too...
GIA: Right...Bonnie.

She said Bonnie as if her name tasted bad in her mouth, but I ignore it.  I have to make nice with her...she's our only hope.

*BONNIE'S POV*


I wake up very early in the morning with what else?  Morning sickness.  In all the madness I had completely forgotten that I was impregnated yesterday.

Either way, when I get done upchucking, I can't get back to sleep, so I just sit here...alternating from staring at the ceiling...to the floor...to the wall...to the windows.  There's just a lot of staring going on.


Part of me is on high alert.  Usually if Polly sees me stirring this early in the morning, she starts decides it's time to be awake for the day and starts yelling for me to get her out of bed. 

Normally I dread this, but I miss my baby so much, I would gladly go without sleep for the rest of my life to have her back...not to mention Serge.  He's usually so helpful in the morning.  Helping me while I fix breakfast, entertaining Polly, and cleaning up the breakfast dishes before school.  He is such a good boy.

What am I going to do without them?



It's all proving to be to much and the tears finally fall.

Brendan happens to walk in just as they start and wraps me in his arms.


BRENDAN: It's okay baby, I'm going to get them back, I swear.


BONNIE: I won't be able to live with myself without them, Brendan.  I swear I won't.
BRENDAN: I'm going to fix this.

With that, he gets dressed and leaves.  I certainly hope he can do something...

SEVERAL DAYS LATER...

Days and days have passed and I don't know what to do with myself anymore.  I call Brendan every five minutes, I am seeing Polly and Serge everywhere...I am losing my mind.


I spend most of my time wandering around the house.  I can't think of anything else to do.  

It's gotten so bad, I keep hearing things.

Like right now, I swear I hear Polly calling for me.

SERGE: Mom!  Mom!  Are you here?

And I hear Serge too...

Brendan walks in and snaps me out of my delusions, or at least I think he's going to.

BRENDAN: Bonnie, I got them back!  Come on!  What are you waiting for?


Sure enough, my little girl is sitting in the entry way as if she never left.


I run to her and scoop her up, barely being able to believe it.

Serge comes up behind me and gives me a hug.

BONNIE: Are you all okay?
SERGE: Yeah...yeah, we're fine.
BONNIE: What about Nico?  What's going on?
BRENDAN: Nico won't bother you anymore...
BONNIE: What happened?
BRENDAN: Nothing you need to worry about.
BONNIE: He isn't dead is he?
BRENDAN: *laughs* No, of course not.  Everything is fine, don't worry.


I am so happy to have my babies back and I know they are happy to be back with me.

POLLY: Mommy...missed you!
BONNIE: I missed you too baby girl!


Getting her back was bitter sweet though, she had been gone so long, her birthday is coming up.


She ages up to be a beautiful little girl with dark, cascading curls and dark eyes.  Her Aunt Gia of course sent tons of extremely expensive clothes for her, which she was extremely excited about.


My next babies to age up are Rione and Adovie.  It's time for them to leave home.



Rione looks almost identical to his father and aspires to be a Chess Legend


Adovie, however wishes to be Surrounded by Family, even though she is just as smart as her brother.


My pregnancy progresses rapidly after the first little bit, and soon I can barely move.


I decide to work on my sculpting again when the baby decides to make an entrance.


As the labor progresses, I realize there is something off about this labor...and I'm right.


The first baby to make an entrance is a little girl.  Baby #54: Haylia Reed


Followed by her sister, Baby #55: Rayn Reed


...then a little chunky monkey...or monkette, another girl, Baby #56: Liberty Reed


...and finally, a fourth quiet little girl, Baby #57: Nellie Reed

Quads?!

2 comments:

  1. Wait... we saw Polly... but is Serge back too? or is he gone? Unless we saw him and I read over his appearance.

    But cute little quadruplets. They're very little. I like the black-gray ones best. ;)

    -Skye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Serge is back but I didn't get any pictures of him...doh! He's going to be in the next post. I think the quads are adorable too! They are cute little squishies!

      Delete